• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favourite 4th Generation Legendary

Years
I feel like such a girl for saying it, but I absolutely love Shaymin, and the only reason being because it's so darn adorably cute in its normal Hedgehoggy wonderfulness! This might have to do with my love for hedgehogs and Beatrix Potter's Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle!

Years
Sinnoh-wise, my favourites are Uxie and Dialga :)

Uxie most of all as it was the first of the lake trio I caught, and when I saw its cute little sprite I kinda fell in love with it haha and ended up using it in some Contests :) Yellow's one of my favourite colours as well which is why I like it more than the others in the Lake Trio :)

Dialga I like due to its cry, design and the fact that it controls time - I think that's really cool especially cause of all the times I've wished I could go back in time in real life lol xD

pyx

I will never repeat myself... I will never repeat
Years
Darkrai hands down. Its just so chilling and cool at the same time!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 30, 2014
Gonna have to say Dialga. Its looks the coolest and has the best types imo

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I love Giratina's origin forme, Suicune, Lugia, Cresselia and Shaymin. All of their designs are really pleasing to my eyes and they come in all shades of awesomeness - from cute and adorable to beautiful and elegant to dark and mysterious.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
I never liked Palkia or Dialga, I thought they looked ugly. Giratina-O looks amazing though. Probably gonna go with him as my favorite 4th Gen legendary!

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
My favorite legendary is also my 2nd favorite Pokemon of all time; the only Ghost type Pokemon and that is Giratina. I love its design and everything including its shiny colors. I prefer when it is in origin forme rather than altered form.

:t354:TG

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I like Shaymin the most. (Land forme, not so much the sky one)

I think 4th gen went overboard with the legendaries, I can't say I hate any of them or anything but I don't have any fond memories of them either.

Back