• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Attack?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
  • When I was a youngun, I used to love using Cut (I was noob haha). Now, I really like X-scissor, Cross-poison and Hydro pump; I suppose Razor Leaf too!

Years
  • Thunderbolt and Shadow Ball. They've helped me throughout the games so much and I daresay Thunderbolt is my most-used move ever.. I taught it to almost every party member that could learn it as a kid. xD;;

But Ice Beam and Flamethrower are high up on the list as well. :)

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Really any of the higher hitting, yet good PP attacks.

Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Psychic, Shadow Ball and Surf. All so reliable and yet so powerful!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Outrage. I love using Outrage with Choice Band. It would sweep entire teams in the older generations.

Years
  • Back when I watched the first anime series/season, Razor Leaf was my favourite and still is; majority of the Grass-type attacks are my favourites :3

Shhmew

Years
  • My favorite in-game is U-Turn. I'm not sure why, just a surprising amount of Pokemon can learn it, and it's a lot of fun. :D Also super effective against those pesky psychic and dark types.

I also like those high power, 100% accuracy moves of course hehe, namely Flamethrower, Psychic, Moonblast, Energy Ball, and Ice Beam, in that order.

Years
  • Gen 2 Crunch because IMO its animation has the most oomph of its time.

Gen 6 Oblivion Wing = fricking badass

Stealth Rock <- Shaken the metagame greatly in its advent (gen 4) and is still a major factor in pokemon battles.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Since there are waaay too many cool choices, this is going to be hard. But an attack that usually always ends up on my team and i love using is Ice Beam. Its powerful and its the best way to get rid of the nasty dragons in the Pokemon League. (until Fairy type came along...)

Back