• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FAVOURITE DISNEY SONG

lacella

monsters & macarons.
Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    something there - beauty and the beast
    be our guest - beauty and the beast
    part of your world - little mermaid
    under the sea - little mermaid
    one jump ahead - aladdin
    i'll make a man out of you - mulan

asjfgek i love all these songs. seriously make me so happy!

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Disney is awesome! Now for a favorite song? Anything music that was played in the Lion King

For singers, my favorite would be Hilary Duff for her Lizzie McGuire days for sure. "What Dreams Are Made Of" never get tiring!

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • Cruella Deville from 101 Dalmations, it's so catchy. They make her out to be the worst person alive. I still sing that sometimes.

I also like Bear Neccesaties from the Jungle Book, that takes me back. I used to watch the Jungle Book every day when I was younger.

Years
  • 'Be Prepared' from The Lion King simply because the fact the person who sung the song(Forgot his name) isn't the actual voice actor of Scar and you can't even tell the difference and the bit of talent right there makes it stand out the most for me.

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2013
    Definitely Can You Feel The Love Tonight in The Lion King. And Elton Johns recording of it. I don't know what it is but that song gets me everytime

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
    Years
  • Brother Bear had a fantastic set of scores. Tina Turner's Great Spirits and Phil Collin's I'm On My Way are brilliant.

Back