• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Eevee Evolution?

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    Hm. I've always liked Umbreon. Always thought it looked cool. I love the shiny form too.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I love them all, but ...

1. Jolteon
    2. Leafeon
    3. Glaceon
    4. Umbreon
    5. Vaporeon
    6. Espeon
    7. Flareon

Leafeon1201

Leafeon Expert
    Years
    UMM Leafeon! Look at my username!! lol but i like leafeon because he has a high defense and a high attack. I thought he was really different from the other eeveelutions and he was the first one i trained for my eeveelution team. I just ended up having fun with him the most

LugiaFreak

Years
    I love Jolteon. I really like the design, and they are pretty good competitively. Although I don't really like the shiny form... ;;

Silvergale

..... >:(
    Years
    It's so hard to pick just one favorite, because they're all
    adorable in their own way! But, since I gotta choose... It's
    a major tie between Espeon, Umbreon, and Vaporeon.

I choose my favorite Pokemon (In this case the Eeveelutions)
    when I use them and see if they're useful. Espeon, Umbreon, and
    Vaporeon are the only 3 Eeveelutions I've used EVER. I also used Leafeon
    for a bout 2 seconds before I suddenly didn't want it anymore. xD I'll have to
    use each and every one of the Eeveelutions before I can truly pick my favorites.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I love them all, but I'm going to have to say Espeon and Glaceon. <3

Espeon was my first level 100 Pokémon, and Glaceon was the very first Pokémon I EV trained on my own.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    There is no doubt that Vaporeon is my fave. It's my fave Pokémon all together. He was my first Pokémon I got to reach lvl 100, and he made me very proud.

But, I do love all the evee evolutions. If there was enough spaces on my team, I would love to be just an evee trainer. In fact, I think I may restart one of my games and see if I can get through the game (Although I wont be able to complete the pokedex) Juts using the evee evolutions. I'll just get loads of evee eggs on the game and put them on there via trading.

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I've never been a big Eevee fan, but Leafeon did win me over. The fanbase ruined Umbreon for me...

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Espeon and Umbreon are awesome in my opinion.

They hands down beat all the other Eeveelutions. xD

Artonkn

Sup.
    Years
    1st Jolteon! He is just so cool! I have one called Eonz as my partner pokemon, he is also my electric type in my party.
    2nd Flareon I just oike fire types!

3rd Espeon VERY VERY closely followed by Umbreon (wow both johto xD)

V i n c æ n t

Italian Hacker !
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2009
    I like umbreon , but all the games' sprite make it so ugly :/ . And then , becase i live pokemons' fire , flareon ...

Back