• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Fruit?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years

What's your favourite fruit?

There are hundereds of different fruits to satisfy your tastebuds. Some are sweet, sour, orange, yellow, curved and round. But which fruit takes the fruitcake? Is your faovurite fruit weird looking, have an odd smell or are just uncommon like the bananas and apples we see everyday?

I know my favourite fruit. Passionfruit. It may look really awkward and it may have gooey yellow insides, but it is so juicy and refreshing. I could eat them all day if I could.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I love apples and oranges.

But I love all fruit. That is, when it isn't put inside a baked good. I hate baked goods.

Years
    I can't pick just one, so here's a list.

- Kiwis, strawberries, and raspberries, mostly because they're tart. I like that they're not overly sweet.
    - Lemons, because I love sour food.
    - Apples are nice on occasion, just because.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    More like what fruit do I not like. Haha. I love tangy fruits, like strawberries and citrus fruits (pineapple, oranges, lemons, etc). And I loooove smoothies. Every time I buy my groceries, I have to make sure I get some fruit. And for my maw maw's Christmas/New Year's party, I make a big fruit salad. :) I was pretty much raised on fruit, lmao. My dad always liked it, and I wanted to be like him, so yeah.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    fruit of the loins

Grapefruit and strawberries are my favorites, they can both be made into good icecreams, lol.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I can never pick my favorite fruit. It changes daily... but anything fresh and/or grown by my grandparents is bout to be excellent. Red grapes, watermelon, cantaloupe, apples, raspberries, blackberries, etc, etc...

Years
    I like apples and mandarin oranges the most, but I also like bananas and blueberries once and a while.

EDIT: I also like tomatoes, since they're technically a fruit

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Strawberries and Oranges are my favorite fruit, though I simply love fruit in general. However, anyone who thought it was peaches should give me a cookie.

nm legend

Years
    i love apples alot.

i like eating bannanas too.

i like grapes.

watermelon are ok.

ohh and canteloupe are off the chain.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Raspberries! :D My favourite juice was always raspberry juice & thanks to that, an inside joke spawned in high school. It kind of evolved and my favourite fruit to talk about was always communists raspberries and, by extension, it kind of became one of my favourite flavours.

After raspberries it's probably bananas because peanut butter and banana sandwiches are to die for. n_n

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    Strawberry!! My fav fruit!
    And I do love sour fruits and berries too. <3
    Mmmm... :P

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Strawberries, Raspberries, Oranges, and Mangoes, I love the most.
    But heck, I love all fruits. n_n

KitKat13

i'm on the right track, baby
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    I can't really choose, but I like Grapes. :D

Back