• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Fruit?

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
    i loveee fruits, but i have a minor allergy to most fresh fruits which sucks qq

anyway, my favorite would be raspberries cause i dont have them often so they're always a nice little treat :D
    i also like firm, sour blueberries :3

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    I generally find anything soft and/or juicy to be repulsive, apples especially.
    Than you must've hated applesauce day.

I loooove love strawberries. It's annoying how they go bad pretty quickly though, I'd love to buy a ton of them but there's no way I'd be able to eat it all before it spoils. Mangos and oranges are some of my other favorites too.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
    I like anything with a sweet flavor. Watermelons, strawberries, boysenberries, cherries, blueberries, raspberries, berries in general. Anything that ends in "erry", really. :P

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I love nectarines and oranges, and certain strawberries. I also love lemons - not to eat by themselves, but they make fantastic ingredients in things. Lemon meringue pie is my one and only.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    I've been eating a lot of bananas lately. I didn't used to like them, but they've kind of grown on me. I'm at a point where I eat one a day at breakfast.

I love apples, too... but ever since I chipped one of my front teeth, I can't eat them because they hurt said tooth. :/

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
    Years
    Peaches, strawberries, oranges, mandarins, apples, and bananas. I love all of those, but the ones I'm really a sucker for are peaches and strawberries. Yuuuuuuum :D

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    i like all fruits, but my absolute favs are cherries, they are soooooooooo tasty, also berries come in second place, small fruits rule !!

Back