• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Game Soundtrack?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    I have not played a wide variety of games(on any console or PC but have played some GBA games) but I like Megaman Zero series' soundtracks. The music is much better than most of the pokemon music.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    BIT.TRIP BEAT has the best soundtrack of all games..by a long way..

Fire Emblem 7 is also up there.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I like Super Smash Bros Brawl soundtrack because it has many different songs from certain Nintendo games on it and you can listen to them (thats if you collected them all)

:t354:TG

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    ` I'm a fan of the Persona series soundtrack. The music is just oddly appealing. :x

- Final Fantasy series. Almost every single piece is well composed and has a great variety.

- Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross were a tie for me. >>

Years
    I love the P3 and P4 soundtrack, so unique!

I also love FF, KH and Tekken music but there are loads of other games that have songs that I like too!
    Persona (L)
    I do love that series of soundtracks.

Tekken?
    That is an interesting one. I never noticed the music that much.
    I will have a look into that and see what it is like.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    The first 2 Tekkens are amazing music wise, by Tekken 3 onwards it gets better if you like techno type music, but I prefer what Tekken 1 and 2 offered.

Look up Tekken 2 'Be in the Mirror' or 'Emotionless Passion' - they're my faves.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    I think I have posted before, but my tastes have changed somewhat:

- U.N. Owen was Her? (Touhou 6)
    - Battle in the Jekk Jekk Tar (Star Wars KotOR 2)
    - Masked Dedede (Kirby Super Star Ultra)
    - Majora's Incarnation (Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask)

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Looks like The Legen Of Zelda ispopular here. :D

Anyway...

>The Legend Of Zelda: Majoras Mask (favourite game soundtrack)
    >Super Smash Bros: Brawl
    >The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time
    >Sonic Adventure
    >Sonic Adventure 2

...and some others. xD

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I would have to say either Tony Hawk's American Wasteland or Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. They have the best soundtrack mostly. But Devil May Cry 2 in the original soundtrack section.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    There is a lot of game soundtracks I like. Some of them include Metal Gear series music, Final Fantasy music, and lots of other ones. But the game songs that are stuck in my head the most is Lullaby for a Dead Man and The One from CoD5.

Years
    Street Fighter 2. Oholy ****. Ryu's stage, Ken's Stage, Balrog's Stage, Guile's stage and Zangief's stages are delight for the ears. Though I could go on and list almost every single Capcom game ever made, since it's harder to name a Capcom game with a bad soundtrack.

Punch Out!! Wii's soundtrack. Sure, it's the same song remixed about a hundred times, but even then, it gets you in the mood.

and Mother 3's. If you must question this one, just pop in Brawl and play on New Pork City. Then you'll know why I love it so.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Super Smash bros Brawl and Super Mario Galaxy have to do it for me and I absolutely love OoT's. If I had to go with a non nintendo one then kingdom hearts.

Back