• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Male Character

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    There's a favourite female thread so why not.

Mine are probably these guys.

Spoiler:

Over to you, nyaa.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
    I definitely can't just say the one guy. I have so many~ I managed to condense them!

Hidan and Kakuzu from Naruto:

Hidan, because he's hilariously unstable, sorta handsome, and I like his ability- which I won't mention out of fear for spoiling people.
    Kakuzu, because he's intelligent, stoic, analytic and a pretty epic "ninja."
    The two make a great team because of their abilities, and I like the comedic contrast.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Cilan/Dent from Pokemon, because I find him to be extremely adorable, fabulous, wonderfully green and endearing. He's also fairly clever, and makes good comedic relief.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Muhyō "Muhyo" Tōru
    from Muhyo & Rōjī's Bureau of Supernatural Investigation. He's calm & collected, stoic, intelligent, secretly soft and squishy (read: kind and caring) and adorable. He's also a wonderful master of hid trade, which adds to his awesomeness.

Spoiler:

Sanji
    from One Piece. I like how he's an ailing ladykiller, as well as the fact that he has strong convictions, a fantastical aspiration and loyalty. He's also a good source of comedic relief, as well as physically adapt, dresses well and finally- he can cook.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Kratos Aurion
    from Tales of Symphonia. As well as being tres handsome, I like how he's stoic, intelligent, quiet and rational. I can't miss his auburn hair~

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

I think that's enough... for now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Mine is:
    Hiruma Youichi: he's very smart and very funny.
    Sousuke Sagara: have a rigid attitude, and his rigid attitude made him so funny.
    Katsuragi Keima: he's *god*, I am very envious of his ability in conquering woman.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I like Fujiwara Yumeji from Yumekui Merry, myself. Strangely enough for a male lead in an almost completely female cast, he has a surprising amount of depth, which I think is what separates the show from others in the genre. He has a history, a personality and motivations, which is more than can be said for some. And his character design's not lazy like many male leads' are. It's not hugely innovative and original, but at least he's recognisable.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Neji Hyuga from Naruto
    Spoiler:
    He's just epic and I love his awesome "8 Trigrams 64 palms" attack. He's just a boss anyways. Btw the Byakugan is so better than the Shirringan.

Kakashi Hatake from Naruto
    Spoiler:
    He is an amazing teacher to Naruto, Sakura and most importantly Sasuke. He can relate to Sasuke and understands him. And his Shirringan is awesome since it's not even his it makes it so much cooler than normal. And you know it's on when he moves his headband up. You just think "Oh it's on bro." And then He owns them. And his mask is so awesome it makes him that much cooler.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    -Jaden Yuki from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
    -Yusei Fudo from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's
    -Simon from Gurren Lagann
    -Ash Ketchum from Pokemon

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    (Future) Trunks Briefs - Dragonball Z

I've always felt Trunks was the most complete character DBZ had. In a show where character development is sparse, Trunks did change from childhood to teen-hood. I always thought he was awesome. He had a sword and a lot of moments to himself.

Raimon Tarou - Eyeshield 21

What made me enjoy watching Monta was his struggles. He never, ever had an easy game. It was just hardship after hardship after hardship. But he never lost sight of what he wanted, no matter how many times he had his ass handed to him. Also, he provides the best jokes in the series.

Kittan Bachika - Gurren Lagann

Basically, he had all of the badassery Kamina had, but he was his own character. He's one of the best supporting characters I know of. He's one of the few, non-main character members of Team Dai-Gurren whose names I bothered remembering because he was just so likable. Also, episode 25. Just, episode 25.

L - Death Note

The best part of the series. Hands down. L was so bizarre that I couldn't help but feel attached to him. Out of every character on Death Note, he was the most interesting. L's name was a big deal, just because he's that interesting.

Kenshin Himura - Rurouni Kenshin

What made me think Kenshin was as great as he is was his backstory. One of the best ones I've ever seen to be honest. Not to mention his ideals and the way he fights is incredibly interesting. Also, the battousai.

Scar - Fullmetal Alchemist

Out of every character from FMA 03, Scar was the most believable and the most human. I never saw his struggles against the Government as anything less than perfectly believable. Also, he was awesome. Very awesome. He managed to decimate the main heroes in one of his first appearances.

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    *Post #666* >.<..

Light Yagami - He is the human god nough' said.
    Spoiler:

L - One of the world's greatest mind perhaps the greatest.
    Spoiler:

I find myself in both these characters. I am very intellect and my deductive abilities is with the likes of L/Light.

Last edited:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    -Light Yagami from Deathnote
    -L from deathnote
    -Vash the Stampede from Trigun
    -Sesshomaru from Inu Yasha
    -Himura Kenshin from Ruroni Kenshin
    -Lelouch Lamperouge from Geass
    -Otonashi from ABs
    -Spike Speigel from Cowboy Bebop
    -Ginko from Mushishi
    These are all just great characters

ADDITION:
    Yoga Kimimarou - [C] The Money of Soul and Possibility Control
    Mugen - Samurai Champloo

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    My Favorite ones would have to be:

1) Edward Elric from Full Metal alchemist
    2) L from Death Note
    3) Naoi Ayato from Angel Beats!
    4) Oga Tatsumi from Beelzebub
    5) Noda from Angel Beats!
    6) Sunohara
    Youhei from Clannad
    7) Joey Wheeler from Yu-gi-oh
    8) Jaden Yuki from Yu-gi-oh GX
    9) Roy Mustang from Full metal alchemist
    10) Ciel Phantomhive from Kurshitsuji

Years
    Shinji Ikari from Evangelion
    Favourite Male Character

This is about the only anime that I watch. I watch some Satoshi Kon films, but that's about it. This isn't really my scene, but this show is one of my favourites.

Shiny Gardevoir

I huntz shiniez
    Years
    Lessee...

Shinjiro Aragaki from Persona 3
    What can I say? I just love him. Despite only being able to spend a month with him...
    He's just so cute XD.
    A delinquent type, a good cook, a big brother figure... Now that's an unexpectedly nice combination. Especially the way he blushes... It makes him look innocent. His events just makes me smile :D

Keima Katsuragi from TWGOK
    I can somehow relate to him and his addiction to games. I also like how he is such a unique character. He doesn't only have looks, he also have brains :)

Leo from Beast Master
    One word: CUTE

Kei from Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side
    I like him as a best friend. The way he seems so 'cool' on everything makes me want to say 'he's the best guy friend I never had' XD

Guess they're all I can think of right now...

Audihertz

MATHEMATICAL
    Years
    I love love looooove Red from the Pokemon games..

And Okita Sougo from Gintama~

Hatori Souma from Fruits Basket

Yukkiteru from Future Diary

Hnn... a lot more that I can't list because my brain is fried right now.

---- ALSO Battler Ushiromiya from the Umineko No Naku Koro Ni visual novels.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Interesting thread idea, haha. Lemme see if I can come up with my favourite guys:

#10 - Gray, from Fairy Tail
    #9 - Yuichiro, from Sailor Moon
    #8 - Kurogane, from Tsubasa Chronicle
    #7 - Renji, from Bleach
    #6 - Ichigo, from Bleach
    #5 - Lelouch, from Code Geass
    #4 - Zero, from Vampire Knight
    #3 - Zoro, from One Piece
    #2 - Edward, from Fullmetal Alchemist
    #1 - Ikuto, from Shugo Chara

Giga Flare

The Onion Knight
    Years
    My top 3 favorite male characters from any Anime/Manga are... Gintoki Sakata from Gintama, Elwood Shepherd from Zombie Powder, and Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop.

Azuri Katsumi

Shape Shifter (WEREWOLF)
    Years
    I like Kiba from Wolf's Rain.
    Tomoya and Sunohara from Clannad
    Vash and Wolfwood from Trigun.
    Haji from Blood+
    Shinji from Evangelion
    The pervy teacher from Yumeria(His name escapes me if I remeber later I'll fix it)
    Tomokazu from Yumeria
    Madara from the manga Magara
    Hidan, Kakuzu, Kakashi, Deidara, Tobi and Madara from Naruto
    Solomon from Blood+
    Abel Knightroad from Trinity Blood.
    Spike & Vicious from Cowboy Bebop
    And
    Kenpachi from Bleach

(There are probably more but . . I can't remember them now . . )

blackmorale

風の行方
    Years
    Here's mine:
    ☆ Roy Mustang, Pride: Fullmetal Alchemist
    ☆ Hyuuga Neji, Gaara, Hatake Kakashi: Naruto
    ☆ Ayame, Hiro Sohma: Fruits Basket
    ☆ Kaoru: Flame of Recca
    ☆ Ciel Phantomhive: Kuroshitsuji

Soraine

(*゚.゚)
    Years
    Syaoran from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle,
    I love the character development in the Manga. He's the sort of character that's able to swoon you because of how his personality is. His protectiveness over Sakura and the others is really heartwarming *^*

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    L is probably one of my favorites too but I would have to say my favorite would probably be Kanta/Desert Punk. He lived in a world where all he did was survive and he lived without care and almost like he had nothing to lose. He was devious, cunning, and funny as hell.
    Spoiler:

Back