• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pokemon Character!~

Ihtesam19

The Best Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
  • Jessie-She's so dominant and pretty!
    James- His voice is to die for, and he's so gentle!

Commander Saturn- He's so bossy and selfcentered!

As for Pokemon, I like Skuntank from Episode Double Team Turnover, what a hyper beam!

Years
  • Brock's such a pimp I wish I could be like him. D: I just wish he battled more I mean I know he's a breeder and all but he's a former gym leader! I mean come on if i were him I'd wanna test myself against other gym leaders.

Years
  • Spoiler:

The only Pokemon character capable of moon-walking.

Drapionmaster

PokeManiac
    Years
  • Ash, just his win win situation attitude, its sweet. I guess less people mentioned him since hes the main character, but I just think hes the best. EVER!!!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • My favourite character would be either Gary, Paul or Dawn. Or even Gold and Lyra. Hmm.. not really sure they are all really great!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Harley: He was the character that I could relate to the most and he was a fabulous coordinator. He and I also use similar Pokemon.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Manga-wise, I like Sapphire the best. Her character was so cool, in my opinion.

Anime-wise.. eeeh. Shinji.

He's the only thing that keeps the series too interesting to me.

It's kind of like how back in the Hoenn days, I'd watch the Drew episodes, even if I missed some of the others. =w=

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2010
    Sir Aron! He was amazing, the story behind him and his character were brilliant... I cried during the end of the movie, it was all round amazing. No other character from the series has had such an impact on me :)

Years
  • Oh man I totally forgot about Gary! He was so cool in the beginning with all those cheerleaders following him around plus he has Umbreon which is pretty awesome.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Game-verse
    Spoiler:

PokeSpe
    Spoiler:

Anime-verse
    Spoiler:

Cross-canon
    Spoiler:

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    I really like Lyra, even though she was only in one episode, but she's cute. I love her hat! ^_^

Oh man I totally forgot about Gary! He was so cool in the beginning with all those cheerleaders following him around plus he has Umbreon which is pretty awesome.

I hear ya, buddy! Umbreons rock!

Last edited:

Ayselipera

Manga - Blue I've just always loved her character wise.

Anime - Gary I used to hate him when I was younger, but I've grown to appreciate his snarky comments.

Back