• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pokemon Movie

Fave Pokemon Movie?

• Pokemon First Movie Mewtwo Strikes Back

Votes: 29 31.5%
  • Pokemon Movie Special: Mewtwo Returns

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • Pokemon 2000: The Power of One

Votes: 37 40.2%
  • Pokemon 3: The Spell of Unown

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • Pokemon 4ever: Celebi Voice of the forest

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Pokemon Heroes: Latios & Latias

Votes: 35 38.0%
  • Pokemon 6: Jirachi Wish Maker

Votes: 17 18.5%
  • Pokemon 7: Destiny Deoxys

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Pokemon 8: Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero Rukario(Lucario)

Votes: 21 22.8%
  • None of above

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukario

Banned
Years
  • my new fav is the 8th movie.. Pokémon: Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero - Rukario! (ポケットモンスターアドバンスジェネレーション ミュウと波導の勇者ルカリオ)

great story, fantastic animation and a real action based, yet feelings invoking movie.. pretty hard to beat it..

~Alakazam~

Psychic Eye
    Years
  • Pokemon 2000 and Pokemon 3. They were the last in theaters. I loved 2000, and it had a cool storyline with the legendary birds and the ancient mew card. Pokemon 3 pretty much sucked but it was I think the only movie that prominently featured Charizard battling (it was awesome). Pokemon 5 was also great, but no charizard... Pokemon 7 was cool, but I bet it would have been better in theaters. After teh 8th one is released, I'll probable change to that because I love mew. The first movie was good, but Charizard lost so easily...and so did Alakazam... there should have been some full-scale battling, not Pikachu slapping another one and Scythers using tackle...

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
  • I liked Pokemon 2000, 'cuz yeah it was exciting to see all those legends
    battle it out.

My 2nd favorite would have to be the 1st movie 'cuz of Mew yeah..

Years
  • my favorite is pokemon heros.
    That city was sooo awesome and there's nothing that could beat the kissing scene at the end ;P

Years
  • I liked all of them but Spell of the Unown and Latios and Latias were my favorites 'cause they were realy cute. I liked Jirachi too but not that much. I also think I'm realy gonna like the eight one when I finally see it.

~*Kris*~

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Pokemon 2000: The Power of One
    Pokemon Heroes: Latios & Latias
    Pokemon 6: Jirachi Wish Maker
    Pokemon 7: Destiny Deoxys
    Pokemon 8: Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero Rukario(Lucario)

Alright here are my favorites. Those movies rocked by beyond compare. ^^ Had action and adventure. The coolest Pokemon and of course the cast was great as well. ^^

Tonya

Brilliant Loser
    Years
  • My favorite would have to be the third one. I thought the CGI blended better then in all the movies I've seen (and I've seen all of them except the Deoxys one), and the characters were interesting. The music, however, was outstanding. If the company who did the music released an ACTUAL soundtrack with the ACTUAL background music, I'd buy it immediately. But the story was great, and I felt sad when Entei did his "I was created to be the father who could make you happy here" speech, and tears welled up in my eyes when Molly had to watch him 'die'.

But the Rukario movie almost surpassed this. I cried TWICE while watching it. Aaron and Leen sort of had this...aura about them that made me feel as if I had known them all my life, even with their limited amount of screen time (Leen especially. She had, what, only four lines?). Rukario's character build-up is great - my emotions towards him changed quite a bit. First I felt sorry for him, next angry at his shrewdness and attitude, then in awe of his persistence and courage, and so on. The 8th movie was different from the others. The Rukario movie seemed to have the characters drive the plot instead of the plot drive the characters, if that made any sense.

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I voted for my four favorites:

Pokemon the First Movie
    Pokemon 2000
    Pokemon Heroes: Latios and Latios
    and Mew and the Wave-Guiding Hero Rukario. x3

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • My favorite Pokemon Movie is Pokemon Heroes:Latios and Latias. What I don't like about the movie though is that the bad people who try to steal Latias and Latios. Which should also be part of the series...

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
  • Seems like movie 8 is really nice huh... lols. can't wait to watch it XD

voted for movie 1, 2, and 5... they were awesome ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back