• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Pokemon Movie

Fave Pokemon Movie?

• Pokemon First Movie Mewtwo Strikes Back

Votes: 29 31.5%
  • Pokemon Movie Special: Mewtwo Returns

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • Pokemon 2000: The Power of One

Votes: 37 40.2%
  • Pokemon 3: The Spell of Unown

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • Pokemon 4ever: Celebi Voice of the forest

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Pokemon Heroes: Latios & Latias

Votes: 35 38.0%
  • Pokemon 6: Jirachi Wish Maker

Votes: 17 18.5%
  • Pokemon 7: Destiny Deoxys

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Pokemon 8: Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero Rukario(Lucario)

Votes: 21 22.8%
  • None of above

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiarou

cold and silent
Years
  • mewtwo strike back was the, tho pokemon 2000 was pretty good too, but all of them after that sucked, its was the same basic plot just with a *insert ledgendary pokemon here*

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    The first movie was the best by far, in my opinion... I think they just generally tried harder with it, it had better hype, and it was about the uber-cool Mewtwo... Not to mention it was also about Mew, the Pokemon everyone wanted to catch, but no one could.

Sumshine 904

PokéDork
    Years
  • Hm... It's a tie between Pokemon 2000, Pokemon Heroes, and Jirachi Wish Maker. Pokemon 2000 has one of my favorite Pokemon, Lugia, in it, Pokemon Heroes has two of my favorite Pokemon in it, Latios and Latias, and because it has great music, and I like Jirachi Wish Maker because of the music and simply because I liked the whole movie. "Max! We'll be best BEST friends forever and ever! I'll never forget you!"

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    pokemon 2000 without a doubt
    LUGIA RULES!

i suppose mew2 v1's favorite is probably pokemon mew 2 strikes back (i have it on video)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back