• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favourite Poketch app?

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • Essentially what the title says - which is your favourite and/or which do you tend to use often?

I often used the steps counter and Pokerader display one when chaining - otherwise it'd normally be the time display for me. It was a pity to not see it in other games... I also liked how Platinum allowed you to navigate up and down between apps unlike in D/P - much easier to scroll to the one I wanted to use.

Lambda

Boss of Team Plasma
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2011
    The snorlax timer its cool to see it drum its belly!!

pulpitar1

Why is Umbreon so cool?
    Years
  • I mainly have the digital clock on mine but I regularly use the Day-care app when i'm hatching eggs.
    And lately i've grown fond of the Kecleon colour changer (I do like the Red background).

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
  • The digital clock is not my favorite but it's the app I use most often. My favorite is probably the Move tester.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • The digital clock one is the one that is usually displayed while I play. My favorite, though, would probably be the daycare one. Knowing when my Pokemon have an egg is awfully convenient. :)

Future_Chaos

Obsessed with Eelektross
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    I honestly could not survive in the game without the marking and daycare center app. Soulsilver is such a pain without them, having to look back to the map on the phone thing (dang forgot what its called DX) to see where the roaming legends are. x.x

$herlock

$harks ahead.
    Years
  • The Move tester is my favorite, because sometimes, however I have drilled it in my memory, my type charts are letting me down. :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Whatever let you track Mesprit / roamers. SO. DAMN. HANDY.

Only part I like about Pearl. :D;

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • My favorite Poketch apps other than the digital clock are the Happiness Checker, Marking Map, Pedometer and the Dowsing Machine.

TehPsychicTypeMaster

"I See Greatness In You..."
    Years
  • I love the Day Care App, it helps me see if I have any eggs, especially when I'm breeding, and the app (can't remember what it's called) that helps you track down the roaming Pokemon, SO HELPFUL.

Chatot Lover

happy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    The digital clock is my favorite.
    Well, I actually never used any other apps too much XD

jab2033

Exit Light, Enter Night
    Years
  • The Daycare App and the Dowsing Machine app are the two I use the most. I always have at least 1 poke in the daycare once I get there, and I like finding hidden items because they're usually much better than the ones in the item balls.

Back