• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite thing to do in the summer?

What is you favourite thing to do in the summer?

• Stay home/inside

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Go outside and hang with friends(or do whatever)

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Visit a diffrent state

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Visit a diffrent country(Europe, Australia ect.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other(anything else you like to do that I didn't mention)

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    It's finally summer! Yes! But I have to take a poll on what peoples favourite thing to do in the summer time is. So I thought, what a better plance than Pokecommunity! Alright, the choices I made up were:

1. Stay home/inside
    2. Go outside and hang with friends(anything!)
    3. Go to a diffrent state
    4. Go to a foriegn country(Europe, UK ect.)
    5. Other(I really don't care what else)

And I need about 20+ answers.

me and my family used to go camping everyday until i rode my bike down a hill, hit a rock, fell over and broke my arm...

And I go to Carowinds ALL the time! (huge water park/amusment park in NC) I also like staying home or walking down to gamestop (it's right around the corner where I live) and playing Wii,psp,ps3,xbox360,ds, ect. Even though I have all those consoles, it's still fun to go down there. I also go to the pet store and play with the lizards. They pay me to clean the cages and stuff

Last edited:

Patchy

-
    Years
    Well, I like to stay at home all day. I stay in the darkest room and play with all 247,8745,699 of my ouija boards. And eat tacos

lol, joking of course. I go outside with friends, go on the Internet at night time, watch scary movies and stuff like that. =)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Since this is more of a poll then a discussion thread, it belongs in OVP.

-Moved-

Anyway, to answer the thread; my favourite thing to do in the summer is spend time on the computer and chat with friends, and of course spend time on PC.

Years
    I like doing what I usually do (video games, computer, writing when I can manage it), without worrying about getting up at 8:30 for classes. \o/

I also hope that, this summer, I'll go out with my family, especially since we're in Europe at the moment. I need to go suggest tours to take.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    In the summer, I love to hang out with friends, both online and IRL. I also take the time in the summer to catch up on my webdesign and site making, as I don't do it so often during the school year anymore. The last thing I love to do in the summer is go to Canada's Wonderland, the amusment park around here~ Since I have a seasons pass, I'll be planning to go there a lot. :D

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hm, I really love just lying around at home and doing nothing all day.. but this summer I'm going to try to be a little more productive. :x I love hanging out with my friends, so obviously I'll be doing that a lot. I also horseback riding, and summer is one of the best seasons to do that because.. no snow. \o/ So that'll be good.

I'll also be going to Canada's Wonderland this summer, like I always do. That's always one of the highlights of my summers♥

Lackey

Hi y'alls!
    Years
    I love going camping. At least I used to, until going germ-freak and bug-phobic. But I hope I can get over and go this year.

I also like travelling but I will probably just end up relaxing inside most of the time.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I've always enjoyed going swimming. -^^- If only I lived near a beach, you'd see me there practically every single day... but at least I have my grandparent's lakehouse to visit. It's really fun around the 4th of July because there's a big fireworks show at the lake, and everyone goes out to watch it on their boats and stuff. I can't wait~

I also love being able to talk to my friends online, going to the theater to see all of the summer movies, traveling, and doing all kinds of other outdoor activities. It doesn't hurt that I also get a nice tan in the process. XD

Dark Banette

♫♫♫♪♪
    Years
    I love going camping. At least I used to, until going germ-freak and bug-phobic. But I hope I can get over and go this year.
    I also like camping in the summer. But last year when I went camping I saw a giant flying bug that was at least four inches. ._. I swear it was Beedrill. Luckily, this summer I will be camping in a cabin. Yayz! No more huge bugs! ^^;

Other than camping, I also like to go to my forums, chat on AIM, go to my friend's house, swim, and lots of other stuff. I love the summer.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    *Points to username* What do you think my favourite thing to do in the summer is?

Obviously, I enjoy going to the beach! :D This summer I'm pretty busy so I hope I get to go often, but yeah, I just love heading over to the beach and catching some waves. Always great~ ;D

I've always enjoyed going swimming. -^^- If only I lived near a beach, you'd see me there practically every single day...

(b' ')b Quoted for win.

Years
    I usually like going abroad during the summer, though I have no plans for that this year. The weather here has been rather pleasant recently and I'd most likely just lie out in the sun for a good while everyday. I love going on trips around the country during the summer, and I may just do that as weeks pass and when I have more time outside of schoolwork.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Two things: 1 and 2. I like peaceful places like my home, and just eat, surf the internet and sleep, sweetie. Also I mostly hang out my friends in early morning, sweetie. Me and my friends always have a daily exercise [jogging, etc.] in every early morning, sweetie. Even though it's raining, sweetie. ^_^

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    I dont really do anything in summer apart from use computer games and do schoolwork (I go to summer school to do extra qualifications XD)

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    We don't experience summer, where I live. And the longest holiday we have is for a mere one month xD; that's kinda like summer for us. (: During that time, I love posting on PC and going out with my friends, as well as going back to school frequently for club activities. That's the main thing I do during holidays. I leave my homework till the last few days. xD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, I like to do the following:

Work out in the morning.
    Play/hack video games during the day.
    Watch anime with friends during the night.

And chatting with friends, sweeties. 83

Back