• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    That pink haired loli in your sig is too beautifully charmingly charming & cute, what's her name & who created her? XD

Weeee! If I was going to join a fanclub it would have to be yours.
    My hormones!=O J/K

Shanghai pics, I'm waiting. XD

22sa

Years
    Aire <3

May I buy an Aire plushie?

Will Aire appear in a fic or manga?

May I buy a Aire chopsticks?

What does Aire smell like?

Is there an Aire Cola?

What about the girl in your avatar? XD

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Nay to all; she's just a signature girl.

Suki is my avatar girl. She cries a lot. Aire is more confident, albeit a bit strange and air headed, these days. =]

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Lol my dog is going crazy right now.

I wish I had enough creativity to create my own characters, I have tried but they never come out right!

Years
    That pink haired loli in your sig is too beautifully charmingly charming & cute, what's her name & who created her? XD

My hormones!=O J/K

Shanghai pics, I'm waiting. XD

It's pretty rainy here, you wouldn't wanna see it. Nothing to see.

22sa

Years
    So that's not blood on Suki's face afterall but a tear afterall on her face?

Dactylus gave me some white stuff for lunch, I know what I'll cook for him for dinner though xD

I created some characters, but I'm too unsatisfied with my art to draw and show them around. XD What ticked off your dog?

I use one character, Ann, a lot in RPG games, though 8)

I want to see a snapshot of the Bank of China, Pudong (sp?) downtown area, Meg-lev train. Is there any housing in Shanghai or is it all apartments and skyscrapers?

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
    Twilight fantasy, dawn to dusk, I dance with my brother the turtle, on his back, with teary eye-

O hi

*flail* >3<

S-sister... Please? ;w; Will you please just...just help me...just help m- *FLAIL* >333<

*huff puff huff puff* ;;

Years
    I'm living in the rural area, which means, all houses. I'm not really sure which part you're talking about, haha.

22sa

Years
    Rural houses ... their washrooms are.. xD. Oh I was just referring to Shanghai's downtown area..

But darn... you can't get Shanghai pics then? Aw.

How's my new avatar? :x ^_-

Last edited:
    Years
    Pretty cool. Well, naw, I can. Anyways they don't have houses in the city. I go down to the city every sunday so I'll try taking some pictures then.

22sa

Years
    Pretty cool. Well, naw, I can. Anyways they don't have houses in the city. I go down to the city every sunday so I'll try taking some pictures then.
    Cool, what're your activities in the city every sunday?

How's the air quality there?

I just know Beijing is always smog-sky, but I heard Shanghai has better air.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Over here in central Claifornia the air quality is horrible, it's not bad like in a huge city kind of way but there aren't any really big cities around here so why would it. Anyways, it's horrible even without the big city and it's all across the valley too.

22sa

Years
    Hmm... I didn't think the US had bad air. Coal power plants maybe?

I thought central California's valley was agriculture...guess not.

Do you remember Simcity 4?

I build this region this year: XD

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Updated Member List.
    Yay, Dac's here, I was hoping you'd join. And I just knew you were gunna say something that crazy in your first post. XD

Just passing through, good to see this place is still alive. Beat my expectations. Having no internet sucks. Sigh. I'll speak to you later, pimp. Tell hoshixcandy I said hello.

And sorry for interrupting your discussion. :P

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Nah, there are no power plants around here. You're right, the Central Valley's thing is agriculture but we still have bad air.

I haven't played that version, I've only played like once or twice and I only went to parties. Haha.

22sa

Years
    How do you have bad air then? I'm sure agriculture is always a non-polluting very clean... hmm... I don't get California. Maybe too much traffic? XD Garbage incinerators?

Updated Member List.
    Yay, Dac's here, I was hoping you'd join. And I just knew you were gunna say something that crazy in your first post. XD

Just passing through, good to see this place is still alive. Beat my expectations. Having no internet sucks. Sigh. I'll speak to you later, pimp. Tell hoshixcandy I said hello.

And sorry for interrupting your discussion. :P
    Why'd ya lose internet? Oh, and just use public internet if you don't have it anymore then?! :P

Okay I'll tell her :P

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    We have bad air because that's just how it is. I really have no idea why, I think I may have knew before but if I did I forgot all about it. Maybe too many cows? Except there is only a part of the valley considered cow country, good thing I don;t live by there because I can't stand the smell when I pass by.

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Why'd ya lose internet? Oh, and just use public internet if you don't have it anymore then?! :P

Okay I'll tell her :P

Public internet cost moneh and my wallet's dry. I'm at the computer lab now, but it's not what I'd call a safe place to post on PC. Just had to take my chances in case anyone thought I was dead and was furious that they didn't get an invite to my funeral.The reason the internet is gone is a silly story. I won't bore you with the details. ;)

EDIT: How do too many cows lead to bad air? I apologize for my ignorance in advance.

EDIT: Oh. The smell.

22sa

Years
    Public internet cost moneh and my wallet's dry. I'm at the computer lab now, but it's not what I'd call a safe place to post on PC. Just had to take my chances in case anyone thought I was dead and was furious that they didn't get an invite to my funeral.The reason the internet is gone is a silly story. I won't bore you with the details. ;)

EDIT: How do too many cows lead to bad air? I apologize for my ignorance in advance.

EDIT: Oh. The smell.
    No, bore me with the details. I insist >|

What's so bad about the computer lab? I go on PC from computer labs all the time...

Cows don't pollute I think, but yeah their manuvere is intolerable. XD The smell is just too strong. Horses smell even better.

Back