• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Woah, never knew I could connect to PC from where I am, lol.
    well, just wanted you to know that I`m still alive & that I`ll be out of this jail-like thingy in a few more days [ or so I think, lmfao! ]

Like i`ve said millions of times, I miss you! [ even though i just talking to you a while ago, haha. ]

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Meh, I was sent back home today from work, but they gave me good deal for next wednesday to make up for it

Welcome, Hazu-hazu-asian!

Dac, my overstrained hormones haven't recovered yet from our last night together =[ You won't enjoy me in the closet.

Like i`ve said millions of times, I miss you! [ even though i just talking to you a while ago, haha. ]
    No, I think this is just the second time >O

Psycho? It can't be.... people walking around with murderous intent there? I'm that much more curious about that place now!

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    That song Psycho by Puddle of Mudd is awesome, random sort of but I saw psycho and I had to say it.

So I herd u liek Mudkipz?

hoshixcandy

Blighted Star
    Years
    Hello 22sa!

I haven't posted in a while, but I was curious - did you get your pizza on friday?

How are you, and how was your weekend?

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Dunno about the pizza but by the sounds of it, he got himself some Dactylus. Even better.

You know what sucks, 22sa? When people put more faith in you than they should. ): So plz, like, stop it. By the way, have you heard of Criss Angel?

Samurai X, can you do me a favour? I need a new theme. Same dude, different theme. If I gave you the renders, could you hook it up? =) Think of it as practice.

22sa

Years
    Yeah, mediterranean & deluxe pizza. Yumm.

Oh, do send me that song, Victor <3

So, what do you think, Krafty? Wouldn't this be a dream come true for me:

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    If that's whatchu dream about, then yeah. I think she's meh. She lacks that something. You know? That something isn't there. I don't see it in her eyes.

22sa

Years
    Tch... I get it. I picked the wrong character again.

22sa

Years
    ...Shinobu?

Yeah, I see the eternal warmness of woman in her....

Nostalgic, Love Hina XD

Nice!

Wow. What eyes.

Yeah... seriously... what charm they radiate.

Last edited:

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Yeah, sure thing Shaydeh, just give me the renders and I'll get 'practicing'.

You know, there is something really weird about 'it'. I mean, some girls are very attractive yet they just don't have 'it'. But, whatever 'it' is you can find 'it' on eBay.

22sa

Years
    lol!

But I don't know what 'it' is called, let alone how to search eBay for 'it.'

Womaness and warmth? I used too vague of words! ;o;

Are her eyes empty too? \/

Like come on', she's performing the noble deed of killing your mood by words. Show me if you think it's empty!

Btw, Vic... this is somewhat akin to the philosophical activities we go through. Somewhat.

Edit: Ah, I missed this...

You know what sucks, 22sa? When people put more faith in you than they should. ): So plz, like, stop it. By the way, have you heard of Criss Angel?
    It wasn't faith. And... I understand your disinterest. I did not believe to the contrary. Was only trying to encourage some possibilities.

Last edited:

hoshixcandy

Blighted Star
    Years
    Wah~ah~ Cute girls! ¬_¬' Although I suggested Shinobu So, what is this "it" that you guys mention?! Why do I not know?! Educate me on girls ^_^'

But maybe this club should be "FC for the philosophical philosopher of women: 22sa"?

Only joking! But it is true...

Ne, ne, 22sa, how are you today anyway? I'm so bored!! Class is boring! >_<;

22sa

Years
    Wah~ah~ Cute girls! ¬_¬' Although I suggested Shinobu So, what is this "it" that you guys mention?! Why do I not know?! Educate me on girls ^_^'

But maybe this club should be "FC for the philosophical philosopher of women: 22sa"?

Only joking! But it is true...

Ne, ne, 22sa, how are you today anyway? I'm so bored!! Class is boring! >_<;
    =O

It was you?? And for a second, I thought it was Krafty's ingenuity, eyes, and awesome decision! Oh, was I deceived!

....But if you suggested Shinobu, why don't you know what 'it' is...

Shaydeh should've elaborated.

Anyway, in her eyes.... it was kawaii. One experiences 7 cups of pleasure in acute instances of looking at that kawaii face--a luv face full of promise--promise of deep love, cheer, happiness, integrity, adorability, and woman! Just steal a look at her, and feel instantly 14 cups of pleasure bolt through your upper-middle body....

Of women!? >O Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. There must be other interesting topics I do philosophy on like.... living in the sky & war & Shaydeh's size & definitions. :P

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Okay, so maybe I forgot to mention hoshi had a part in the decision. Details, details. Fact remains, I'm still the one who noted that Shinobu had the 'it' factor.

X, I got the pictures, but I'mma have to make them renders first, so sit tight. Unless you wanna practice your render making skills too.

22sa, I don't understand why "Shaydeh's size" would be considered an interesting topic. Please explain why it is something worth philosophizing over.

Uppin' for the screenshots. I'll see 'em tomorrow. My head's feeling heavy right now.

22sa

Years
    Okay, so maybe I forgot to mention hoshi had a part in the decision. Details, details. Fact remains, I'm still the one who noted that Shinobu had the 'it' factor.

X, I got the pictures, but I'mma have to make them renders first, so sit tight. Unless you wanna practice your render making skills too.

22sa, I don't understand why "Shaydeh's size" would be considered an interesting topic. Please explain why it is something worth philosophizing over.

Uppin' for the screenshots. I'll see 'em tomorrow. My head's feeling heavy right now.
    No, human joy is fundamental, of course it's interesting! XD

Here they are...

Tokyo Drift

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Oh yeah, the no name pale girl is quite something. Nice bangs. Bang, bang! Even when she looks constipated in the second screenshot, she manages to pull off the cute look. How many girls can do that, right? That bf is disappointing though. She coulda done so much better. I'm thinking, nonamepalegirlxDK. For someone labelled the JT of Japan, he didn't get nearly enough noteworthy eye candy.

That car scene was so fake! :P

Nah, it was fun to watch. What I don't quite get is the value of drifting in a race. I mean, isn't it a lot faster to manouvre through the curves 'normally'?

Han looks like he was expecting his demise in that screenshot. You captured it perfectly, lol. Good job. ;)

Neela was such a ho. 'nuff said.

I'm glad they're bringing back Vin Diesel for the fourth installment. It's been a while since I've seen him in a movie. Lucas Black(Sean) was the worse thing that happened to the Fast and Furious franchise. And while we're posting pictures of smexy people...

Spoiler:

I found a render, X:

Spoiler:

As for the text, just "shaydeh" and the words "can't touch this" somewhere in the sig. I'm not going to be specific with the background and other aspects, just as long as you make sure it's blue. Any questions? And thanks in advance. =D No pressure to get it done, do it whenever you're bored and there's nothing else to do if you prefer.

Last edited:

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Alright Shaydeh, I'll get working on it when I'm not so 'busy' which means when I'm not working, eating, sleeping, or playing video games I guess.

Yo deuce, you're not invisible anymore. What made you change that?

22sa

Years
    So it would be easier to click my profile. xD; ._. And some other reasons. Taking a break from inviisbility.

They have special tires that make drifting worthwhile I believe. But yeah normally, drifting is slower. Drifting is easy for rear-wheel drive cars cuz you just have to floor the gas pedal while turning.

It was fake? Pfft, and it looked so epic.

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    It could still be epic, in the sense of the smexiest fake thing you've feasted your eyes on? :D

Man, there's a severe lack of regular girls who post often in this club. Can you feel it, or is it just me?

Back