• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Well right now Ichigo's father arrived! I was like...omg. But it will be something if a new Espada comes by. I doubt it though. It looks like Bleach is almost over. :(

Yeah he didn't gain anything with Itachi's eyes! I can't believe he made Madara get them for him. I swear...I am starting not liking Sasuke. He used to be so cool. He didn't rely power to become stronger. He had skills, but now he wants power. It isn't right. I wish he still had the curse seal. It is better than getting someone's eyes.

Oh wow, you beat the Elite 4?! Man you are really good! I am not that good. ;; I am still playing Diamond and I won the first badge only. I really need to start playing again. But right now I am trying to power-up my Pokemon.
    He has no choice now... he's blind lulz. I never thought he'd lose his eyesight this fast.

Bleach coming to an ending? Aww.... I recall an interview with Kubo saying Unohara will go all out in the arc after Hueco Mundo... which may or may not mean this current Fake Karakura Town arc. Still, I want new line of Vasto Lorde Espada. Yes his dad arrived but I'd much rather watch Yammy's fight.

Oh, edited my above post. I beat Red at 6:15 continuing after Jhoto League. ;D The first gym doesn't take long to beat... spend half an hour on it today why not. :P

Edit: I saw the spoilers for this week's chapters. They're going to be good, especially Naruto. Something happened which I expected Sasuke to have been able to do instead. :P

Last edited:

22sa

Years
  • omg this place is still alive? XD

gotta commend your going power 22sa, people are more interested in you than i gave you credit for :)

whats up
    A small analysis would let you know I'm still at the bottom of the world on the contrary!

Hi Billy.

Lookie, I just entered some pokemon for breeding today. They're so nasty.

FC for the philosophical philosopher of random things to philosophise about: 22sa

piece of something

not what you're thinking
    Years
  • sweet...whoa...i feel so old school with pokemon...so much has changed...graphics look so much smexier...that staryu is practically bonable...

hey do they ever breed your pokemon up to level 99? i always wondered if they do if you leave them there long enough

22sa

Years
  • sweet...whoa...i feel so old school with pokemon...so much has changed...graphics look so much smexier...that staryu is practically bonable...

hey do they ever breed your pokemon up to level 99? i always wondered if they do if you leave them there long enough
    I don't know actually... never tried. I will know though, because that Ditto's going to be mothering a lot a babies of different pokemon (that's why I say it's nasty), so it might level up to lvl 99 if that's even possible via breeding.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I don't think I breed any of my Pokemon yet. I don't think I am not that far. :/ I am so behind it isn't funny. At least you gotten far. You are very good.

22sa

Years
  • hows ditto whoring going then? how many babies you got now?

btw, it worked! im going to need your prayers again 22sa!
    At least 300 babies now, but I am currently only using 6 of them for combat.

Breeding is for hardcore players, I guess... you don't really need it Lucy unless you want to tune your Pokemon to your liking.

Last edited:

22sa

Years
  • What's up?

It seems I disappear for about 6 months around this time every year, it seems to be a ritual of mine.
    I don't blame you.... it's hard to find some excitement here.

As you can see, I'm playing SoulSilver. Tell me you're playing too? :P

22sa

Years
  • have you ever played pokemon as the female character?

for some reason it appeals to me more o.o
    Dawn is very pretty, especially in Platinum. But I went with the male in SoulSilver because the male was quite handsome this time. The female wasn't bad either but yeah.

You should buy yourself the game already....

piece of something

not what you're thinking
    Years
  • aye aye...i don't care how 'quite handsome' anything is, pretty always beats handsome, you worry me sometimes 22sa...although there is one exception and i'll give you a cookie if you can guess who it is hehe

i'll buy the game when im good and ready and bored and unlazy to do so thnx very much

i completely forgot you were paired...how long has it been? is there any fun in it anymore?

22sa

Years
  • aye aye...i don't care how 'quite handsome' anything is, pretty always beats handsome, you worry me sometimes 22sa...although there is one exception and i'll give you a cookie if you can guess who it is hehe

i'll buy the game when im good and ready and bored and unlazy to do so thnx very much

i completely forgot you were paired...how long has it been? is there any fun in it anymore?
    It's not just he's handsome but I wanted SoulSilver to be a realistic game, without any Action Replay, so I picked the guy so it looks like it's me training the pokemon instead of my fantasized female subordinate working for me.

Buy it immediately >O

It's been 10 months and 13 days. Wow, my birthday. :x And fun or not depends on how you look at it. My pair's still fun and cute.

piece of something

not what you're thinking
    Years
  • yeah i figured it was something like that...i used to think the same way...i still reckon you should try some final fantasy, think you might like that since you so into pokemon...

tell you what, i buy pokemon if you buy final fantasy XIII =D

almost a year, wow! that's about 21x (actually calculated this) longer than all my pairings ever lasted combined! :P

so what do you want for your birthday then?

22sa

Years
  • yeah i figured it was something like that...i used to think the same way...i still reckon you should try some final fantasy, think you might like that since you so into pokemon...

tell you what, i buy pokemon if you buy final fantasy XIII =D

almost a year, wow! that's about 21x (actually calculated this) longer than all my pairings ever lasted combined! :P

so what do you want for your birthday then?
    I can't afford FXIII. Will you be okay with FFVIII, FFVI, FIII and FFV instead? Because those are the final fantasies that I haven't finished yet. :3

Oh, and I want a hottie for my bday.

Last edited:

piece of something

not what you're thinking
    Years
  • I can't afford FXIII. Will you be okay with FFVIII, FFVI, FIII and FFV instead? Because those are the final fantasies that I haven't finished yet. :3

Oh, and I want a hottie for my bday.

Oh, so you finished FFIX then? That's the one with Zidane and Vivi and Dagger etc my favourite Final Fantasy on PSX by far but i don't understand why it gets so much stick. I was thinking about replaying FFVII but opted to try FFVIII since I still haven't finished that one either! I'm on disk 4 for now and i'm stuck because i can't find a good copy of disk 4 that works properly. : ( if you ever stumble upon one remember to share

A hottie, huh? you realise the only thing more impossible than me getting a gf is me hooking you up with one, right? :P i could probably draw you one though, you wont be able to have much fun with her but meh

i wanted to ask you something, since you know a lot about cars and junk..what do you think of the hyundai i10?

22sa

Years
  • I'm at the beginning of disc 3, the boring search for Ellone.

^ Sexy legs like that for my bday, kthx.

What's your team? I have Quistis and Selphie for their awesome limit breaks. My Selphie's at like 4000 max HP while Squall is at 2100 max HP, lulz.

Like I said, I can't afford FFXIII, which also means I didn't have money for FFIX either. If you know an emulator that runs FFIX AND FFX at full speed, I'll play though.

It's a fuel efficient car, but not powerful and sporty enough for me.

piece of something

not what you're thinking
    Years
  • lol your bday request sounds very Irvine-like

I hated most of the arc for Laguna's past etc on my first play through, felt like such a waste of time, dragged on forever and the retarded battle music made me want to stick a chocobo beak up kiro's wrong end every second...second time 'round was more enjoyable surprisingly enough, it had a few funny moments i didn't understand the first time 'round i played

Oy, if its FF legs you're after, you don't get any better than these

Spoiler:

Rinoa's one of those characters that never grew on me, not sure why, maybe coz i'm a nerd like Squall and don't like to be pushed into doing things like dancing at a social outing...man i hated her after that cut scene and she did little in the game to redeem herself since

Selphie's my favourite gurl and Zell always makes me LOL so naturally those two with Squall are my strongest party...the max HP for all of them is 9999....so suck on that :P

i'd imagine FFIX is very cheap now, being an old psx game and all. At any rate, if push comes to shove you could always torrent it and download a good psx emulator, will run smoothly provided you have a half-decent computer

Fuel efficient's good, not everybody wants to be like the JT of Japan </3

Back