• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

February 14th

Universe

all-consuming
Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    actually my valentine's is on the 15th...

.. when all the candy goes on sale for 50% off... B)

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • well my boyfriend and i both work on valentine's day so no celebration there. we are celebrating on friday tho after he works.we will be going to get ammiibos, exchanging gifts, and eating food.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I have never cared for Valentines day nor has my other half. It just to earn the flower industry some money. lol.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • I'm single but me and one of my really good friends are going out for dinner together because love is always worth celebrating and I really love and care about my friends
    (Everyone else is busy which is why it's only me and her ok)

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2015
    I have big plans. Made a cute present for my gf and I think that everything will go well :).

Years
  • I actually feel kind of bad reading this, because uh

My husband asked me the other day if I wanted to do anything for Valentine's Day, and my response was basically "I dunno." I don't even care about doing anything, but I guess he kept getting asked if we had any plans. Nope, no plans unless you count going to do laundry like we do every single Saturday. I figure we always go out to eat on Sundays, if we want to do anything we can just wait the extra day and go somewhere nice.

I'm not alone and I still think that day is overrated. Although it is good for the candy afterwards.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I agree with the sentiment that being single is seriously not that big of a deal, but to say "at least you don't have cancer" is taking it a step too far, imo. Even if it's tongue-and-cheek, any phrase that starts with that sentiment makes me wary. "Your parents abused you as a child? At least you had parents!" While I agree that people whining about this topic is annoying and should stop, I don't think saying "at least x horrible thing hasn't happened to you" is especially helpful

When did I say I was trying to be helpful?

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
  • The 14th is my Snugglebunny and I's first year anniversary as a married couple. We've both taken today and tomorrow off (we planned this for months) to spend the entire time with each other. We plan to catch up on housework and *this part was censored since it was not for younger eyes*. Other than that my wife and I have nothing special planned for the holiday.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I'm not all that interested in buying a bunch of things because some old guy was killed by the Church

tbh though I would only do it if my partner wanted to. I don't have one so I'll just say no :b

Years
  • All I know is that I'm probably going to have to see 50 Shades of Grey with my girlfriend at some point and I am not at all looking forward to it.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    i don't really want it to "pass already" but i'm not looking forward to it either because i already know i'll just be confused the whole day and trying to figure out my feelings lol, for a certain someones. anyways :(

All I know is that I'm probably going to have to see 50 Shades of Grey with my girlfriend at some point and I am not at all looking forward to it.

also oh my god please convince her not to watch that fewafhjfke

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • On the 14th, I'll be having a nice family BBQ! I bought Cards Against Humanity for the whole family to play! So romantic! But I'm taking my girlfriend out to the zoo tomorrow, cause she loves penguins and the one we're going to should have some nice ones. :>

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Saw him today instead seeing as I'm with family tomorrow. Made him some nutella fudge because he's crazy about fudge and we just chilled on the couch playing Jak 2 while snacking on nachos. Too be honest, aside from the fudge, there isn't anything different about any other day I'm over at his since this ongoing marathon of the Jak and Daxter Trilogy has begun.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Nothing out of the ordinary, just reminiscing of my past errors and faults, watching some videos, maybe playing some games. You know,just the usual stuff.

Also getting my car back from repairs.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Last year was the only year I had a Valentine for Valentine's Day. This year it's back to the usual. Eat oven food, turn on Netflix and not give a damn about a relationship. Of course, it's nice, but I much prefer being single right now :P

Sirfetch’d

OKAY I lied. I'm not going to be doing absolutely nothing this Valentine's day but spreading the love here sending Pokemon Valentine cards 8D

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I'm newly single so I have no reason to treat the day like it's any other day. I plan to wake up, have a hearty stretch, a heartier breakfast, surf the net for a handful of minutes/hours (let's be real, it'll be hours), have an even heartier run and lunch, maybe write, and fill the rest of my day with whatever sounds pleasing.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Hmm, I'll also be listening to Bullet for My Valentine on Valentine's Day.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • You know something is wrong when you are listening to old Taylor Swift songs on Valentines. ;;

Good for Newton, atleast an apple fell for him ;; #sciencestuffissad

Back