• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Feebas

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years
    One... and only one. A Feebas that took about three hours to find on Pokémon Ruby. Although, I'm glad I caught it, because it's one of my favorites.

Took me awhile to get the correct beauty stats. I transferred it to Pokémon Diamond, then kept breeding it with a Ditto to get more Feebas. I screwed it up many a time.

Years
    I didn't have the patience to find one in Sapphire, but it definitely wasn't for lack of trying. On at least 3 different occassions I must have spent about an hour surfing on Route 119 and fishing on every tile, but to no luck. If it weren't for the GTS, I probably wouldn't have gotten one in Gen 4, either.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2012
    Once I found out that Milotic is the 2nd form of Feebas... Then I started looking for it everywhere.. I found it after about 2 days -_- And it took me about 5 days to find out how it evolves.. Luckily Google and Wikipedia were my sources.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Honestly I don't get all the fuss about Feebas, I managed to catch mine pretty easily with very little hassle :3 Although I guess I just got incredibly lucky by the sounds of it... I've never really tried to catch another though; it was just a Pokédex filler. I'm not really a fan of Feebas or Milotic since they seem far too obscure for what they actually are. If they were more mystical or more eventful then I'd understand it, but they kinda seem too over-hyped for being just a fish and a water snake. x]

Back