• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Feedback, Questions and Recommendations Thread [V.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Well since Peaches doesn't really care about it I'll go ahead and do the stuff you guys recommended.

1. Rules and Index are now merged.
    2. Both counting threads are hereby unstickied.
    3. This thread will be unstickied in favor of an announcement directing all recommendations to us through PM's, VM's and IM's. This thread will be re-sticked for any proposals deemed necessary for discussion.
    4. The "Game of the Month" plan is hereby implemented, starting with Mafia.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I say skip the democracy (OT clique pandering is part of the problem) and do as you see fit. I mean, this IS your section of moderation. I don't think there'd be too much of a loss in activity if some drastic action is taken.
    Ehh. Hard to do what I see fit when I don't really have a preference. But, what Netto has in mind works. If he doesn't unsticky them by later today, I'll go ahead and unsticky them myself (if I'm not laptop-less), since it seems that he might have accidentally (or purposely) left them stickied despite saying they are now unstickied in his post. Then, if anyone has any problems, they can PM either Netto or me, though I doubt we'll be changing it back once the chance in implemented.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back