• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

feralig8rx's Trade Thread

How is the thread layout?

• Awesome: Easy to read/search, quick to navigate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great: Nicely separated, but could use a few improvements

• Okay: Kinda hard to navigate the thread

• Bad: Too hard to find info I'm looking for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

feralig8rx

PokeFanatic
Years
  • which of your pokes are EV trained?
    i am interested in trades but i want to know what is already EVed
    and you can CMT to

I just started EV training for my own team, but I'll probably start EV training Pokemon for trade soon though. All depends on how my router acts.

So as of now, I don't have any EV trained Pokemon available for trade :[

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2014
    Nato's already got the events :/ When you learn how to clone be sure to inform me!!

Years
  • I have a Beyheeyem and a Meinshao for your dex :)

Could I get a Zorua and a Gothita for them?

And was also wondering if you could help me trade-evolve my gurdurr and boldore?

Thanks

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • Good to see you back :) Our trade is still on right?
    Chimecho, Meowth, Hoppip and Smoochum for Ledyba, Wooper, Slugma and Dunsparce

sharpedofile

Basculin are Masculin
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2011
    How about a Cryogonal for a Gabite? Oh, and if you do decided to trade, bear in mind that I will probably be gone for most of tomorrow. July 4th and all, gotta shoot some minirockets into the sky.

feralig8rx

PokeFanatic
    Years
  • Good to see you back :) Our trade is still on right?
    Chimecho, Meowth, Hoppip and Smoochum for Ledyba, Wooper, Slugma and Dunsparce

Yes! Your Pokemon are ready for trade now! I'll PM you!

How about a Cryogonalfor a Gabite? Oh, and if you do decided to trade, bear in mind that I will probably be gone for most of tomorrow. July 4th and all, gotta shoot some minirockets into the sky.

Sounds great! And that's fine, I'll be busy myself. PM me sometime during the week!

can I have a larvitar please

Sure, what are you offering in return?

Last edited:

sharpedofile

Basculin are Masculin
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2011

Sounds great! And that's fine, I'll be busy myself. PM me sometime during the week!

We could actually trade right now if your up for it. I thought you wouldn't read my post for a few hours so I just put that there as a just-in-case.

Back