• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

feralig8rx's Trade Thread

How is the thread layout?

• Awesome: Easy to read/search, quick to navigate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great: Nicely separated, but could use a few improvements

• Okay: Kinda hard to navigate the thread

• Bad: Too hard to find info I'm looking for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

7two9

Seen 574, Obtained 483
Years
  • You have a bunch of things I need for my Pokedex. How about Mudkip, Carnivine, Snover, and Chatot for... Kricketot, Buneary, Croagunk, Bagon. Thanks.

Last edited:

Ghast

Lopsided Cie'th
    Years
  • I will gladly trade you a Beheeyem and a Scrafty for a Simisear and a Squirtle. :D

Last edited:

feralig8rx

PokeFanatic
    Years
  • You have a bunch of things I need for my Pokedex. How about Mudkip, Carnivine, Snover, and Chatot for... Kricketot, Buneary, Croagunk, Bagon. Thanks.

Sure! I'll get right on that.

I would like Seedot, Whismur, Makuhita and Nosepass for my Mime Jr., Munchlax, Happiny and Chingling?

I actually already have a Munchlax, I just haven't had the chance to update my thread. Could I get a Mantyke instead?

I will gladly trade you a Beheeyem and a Scrafty for a Simisear and a Squirtle. :D

I actually am in the middle of trading for a Beeheeyem. Let me know either on here or a PM if you have a trade thread I could look at!

I'm interested in Duskull

I'm offering Mienshao

I can get you a Duskull, but I'm in the middle of trading for a Meinshao. Do you have a trade thread I could look at? Or a website?

Last edited:

feralig8rx

PokeFanatic
    Years
  • Hey guys, just letting you know that I'm temporarily stopping incoming trades. I'm missing a game and I simply don't have the time to complete 15 different trades at the same time. Thanks in advance for understanding and hopefully I will be reopening this in the near future!

feralig8rx

PokeFanatic
    Years
  • *Bump to get post back on boards*

Really looking forward to trade with someone. Please be sure to check out my wants beforehand as I am currently in the process of updating my wants/haves.

Thanks in advance, can't wait to trade with you! :)

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • Hello! :) Would you like to trade your Tirtouga, Zorua and Shroomish for my Cryogonal, Whirlipede and Mandibuzz?

I'd also like to have a Naughty Mudkip from your giveaway please! :D

feralig8rx

PokeFanatic
    Years
  • Hello! :) Would you like to trade your Tirtouga, Zorua and Shroomish for my Cryogonal, Whirlipede and Mandibuzz?

I'd also like to have a Naughty Mudkip from your giveaway please! :D

Hey there xD

I'm actually in the middle of trying to update my thread but I lost a piece of paper I had so it's been taking me much longer than expected, hence why I haven't found the time to post that I actually just got a Cryogonal and a Whirlipede; so let me know if there's something else, or I can check your thread if you'd like xD

Everything else sounds great though. Just need to check that I still have a naughty Mudkip for ya. I'll need a little bit of time however. Let me know when you're done and I'll update you!

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 28, 2013
    Hi! Would you be interesting in trading your Bulbasaur for my Beheeyem (if you still need one)?
    and also if it isn't too much to ask, any one of the female Mudkip from your give-away?

feralig8rx

PokeFanatic
    Years
  • Hi! Would you be interesting in trading your Bulbasaur for my Beheeyem (if you still need one)?
    and also if it isn't too much to ask, any one of the female Mudkip from your give-away?

I actually have a Beheeyem already, just checked :[ Still in the process of updating after like 6 months lol. But I can definitely trade you a Bulbasaur! Let me know if there's anything else.

And as for the Mudkip, I have 2 females left: serious and careful. Any preference?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 28, 2013
    How about Scrafty, need one of those still? :P there must be something I can find to give you!

As for the Mudkip, no preference really! :)

Back