• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fight for the lost.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • If you could assemble an elite squad of video game characters to fight alongside you against unbeatable odds, which four would you choose? You can pick any characters from any game series you want. :> (title is a reference to ME2, lolol)

I would probably choose:

Thane from Mass Effect 2. Probably the coolest character I've seen in a long while. XD When I first saw him, I knew he'd be one of my favorite characters. And he's a badass assassin.
    Fight for the lost.

Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2. Every squad needs comic relief. And someone who can kill zombies all day.
    Fight for the lost.

Ezio from Assassin's Creed II. Double hidden blades? Sounds like a good pick to me.
    Fight for the lost.

And Ghost from Modern Warfare 2. A faceless killing machine. And his mask is cool.
    Fight for the lost.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Big Daddy from Bioshock/Bioshock 2
    Though large and slow, his power would wreck through people like I did to Klippy in BC2.

Phoenix Wright from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
    With all the blood spilled by the other guys, you have to have a lawyer to get yourself out of legal trouble, right?

Ramirez from Modern Warfare 2
    Ramirez! Take down that chopper with your Flashbang! Need I say more?

Shaquille O'Neal
    from NBA (Every year here)
    With everyone else gone, I can't reach a lightbulb 10 feet above me, and that is where Shaq comes in. Oh, and slam dunk some faces.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Protoman/Blues (Megaman) - Whatever you wanna call him. Probably my favorite video game character. He has some of nice arsenal of moves too. Proto Buster ftw.

Wander (Shadow of the Colossus) - C'mon, who wouldn't want a god killer on their team.

Ninten (Mother) - Psychic boy whose abilities focus mostly on healing. Definitely useful

Banjo-Kazooie - It's 2, but I count them as one. I'm just bringing them along for the versatility.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Master Chief from the Halo games - He's a pretty cool guy. He kills aliens and doesn't afraid of anything.

Toon Link - He's toony, he's linky, he's a Hero of Winds and he knows how to drive a train.

The Doctor from Doctor Who (there ARE games) - he's a Time Lord. If all goes wrong, he really can just regenerate and reverse time.

Kay Faraday from Ace Attorney - She's an obligatory teen girl sidekick. You need an obligatory teen girl sidekick.

Last edited:

DarthWaffles

IS A FIRIN' HIS LAZAR
    Years
  • Thrall (World of Warcraft) - He summons wolves. He rides a wolf. He'll zap you and stun you and kill you. Oh..and thats not the end of it.

Captain Falcon (F-Zero) - No reasons required.

Montblanc (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance) - He'll heal us and freeze you, kupo!

Giratina (Pokemon) - He's the lord of death(supposedly). He can kill by simply looking at you.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Subject Delta from Bioshock 2.
    I'm sure he'd rip off his fair share of faces.

Ezio from ACII.
    I love his name and god, he's sexy. And he's a skilled assassin. Might need an assassin.

Mace-Windu.
    You can't have an army without a black guy.

Alex Mercer from Prototype.
    He's just a badass in a crap game.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
  • Lock-on+Sheer Cold Smeargle from Pokemon, Saurfang from World of Warcraft, Superman from various video games, and the Ultimate Chimera from the Mother series.

Really though, I'd pick stuff along the lines of:

Porygon2 & Porygon-Z from the Pokémon series. Neither of them can be killed off by normal means (blades, gunshot, bombs, zombie bite? lolno), both can fry any foes that get in their way with electrical charges, elemental blasts, or ice waves, and Porygon-Z could probably vaporize millions with Hyper Beam alone. Plus, if things get ugly, they could just lift the team off and warp to another dimension.

Link, Hero of Time (Navi counts as an item) from the legend of Zelda series. Since we'll likely need a time traveler if things get too out of hand, I'll go with Link. He has the Master Sword, and he's shown that he can hold his own against other so called "heros".

Hmmm, for the last character, I guess I could chose...

Biospark from the Kirby Series. Sure, he's only about 12 inches tall, and is often shadowed by Meta Knight, but he's a dark ninja warrior who's rip you apart spamming his cutting attack, throwing you in the air and slamming you back down, or just simply striking you down with the shrunken.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Okay, Okay.

I'd have to go with:-

Captain MacMillan
    This guy is so legendary beyond belief.
    He does not need his gun.
    His gun needs him.

Doctor Richtofen
    This guy would mess people up wiv ZE WUNDERWAFFE DEE-GEE TWO.
    Plus, he could take down huge numbers of people, so it's understandable.

Auron
    Auron would knock my foes dead with his badassery.
    An assorment of samurai skills and a huge-ass sword to boot.

Barrett
    What's a team without a black guy, eh?
    I'd pick Mr T if I was allowed irl people, But Barrett's close enough.
    Besides, he has a machine gun for an arm.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Hmmm... I think my four would have to be:

Gordon Freeman (Half-Life)- The silent but deadly alien killer, his gravity gun would be extremely useful

Leon S. Kennedy(Resident Evil)- After surviving both the Raccoon City incident and the incident with the Los Illuminados 6 years later, he'd be a perfectly capable ally.

Lucas (Mother 3)- A powerful psychic user and even a strong physical attacker despite his size.

Joanna Dark (Perfect Dark)- One of the most awesome secret agents ever with great guns and great gadgets, who wouldn't want her on your team?

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
  • Pvt. Ramirez: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    "Ramirez, do everything!"

Pvt. Haggard: Battlefield Bad Company 1/2
    Dumb hillbilly with a shotgun and a rocket launcher, and he likes blowing stuff up.

Sgt. Redford: Battlefield Bad Company 1/2
    You can't have Haggard loose for too long...

Lt. Powell: Medal of Honor Allied Assault
    Hmm, he single-handedly rescued an SAS major, sabotaged the Afrika Corps vehicles, intiated Operation Torch, destroyed a U-boat, survived Omaha Beach, destroyed several artillery batteries in Normandy, gathered intelligence on the King Tiger tank, stole one for research, and finally destroyed Fort Schmerzen, a mustard gas production facility for use against Allied forces advancing into Germany, so yeah, I think he should be right there with them.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Ness from Earthbound:
    Preferably with the attacks he learned from his friends in preparation for Super Smash Bros. included. PK fiah! His psychokinetic attacks and healing powers would be extremely helpful in most situations, not to speak of his rolling HP counter.

Grey from Megaman ZXA:
    He's a reploid to begin with, so no worry about bleeding to death. In addition to taking on the forms of all the original Biometals, he's gained the ability to use Model A's powers to change into boss characters he's destroyed, too. And that Model H move, with the tornado? Yeah, that's epic.

Kratos, from- Everyone knows already! God of War!
    I'd bring him because... Oh, come on. I have to justify this?

Yoshiya Kiryu from The World Ends With You:
    Hey, I'd say Neku or Sho, but after losing his position in Shibuya I felt Joshua needed something to do. His status and power as an Angel give him incredible resilience, and he has Jesus Beams. He may be a bit out-of-his-element outside of Tokyo, but I'm sure he'd be fine. Just make sure he's not taking pictures of your butt when he should be fighting.

Among other characters I would choose are Amaterasu, Link, Travis Touchdown, Captain Falcon, Solid Snake, Zack Fair, and Cecil Harvey.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • Layle (Crystal Bearers):
    Cool Attitude, and his Gravity based powers would come in very handy.
    ST Link:
    He can drive a Train
    Raine (Tales of Symphonia):
    She knows really good healing spells, so that would also come in handy.
    Grey (MMZXA):
    Same Reasons as the guy above.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    → Sergeant Tomas 'Sev' Sevchenko - Killzone 2.

My choice for a skilled Gunman.

Boyd - Fire Emblem 9 + 10

He's so delightfully psychotic. Big axe = love.

Nikolai Belinski - Call of Duty: World at War [Nazi Zombies]

An angry drunk. Who doesn't want that in their team?

Dante - Dante's Inferno

A man with a big scythe. Yes please.

Esmas

General
    Years
  • Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and Arceus...you can control the world! 8D

Mario from...Mario?. He'll jump on you and squish you. He'll shoot fire balls at you. He's Mario o3o

Boo from Mario. Boo's invisible. He'll kill you.

Gravity Man from Mega Man 5. He can control gravity. He's the perfect part of an elite squad of video game characters that will fight alongside me against unbeatable odds ^_^

Wolf Link from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. I'd love to have a wolf on my team :D

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Faith from Mirror's Edge, Alyx Vance from Half-Life 2, and Zoey and the witch from Left 4 Dead.

Not only is this the hottest quartet ever, it's pretty balanced too. Faith uses parkour, the witch goes crazy and slaughters everything, Alyx snipes and Zoey can vocalize playerdeath.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I would have a team of the most attractive guys

Link (Zelda Twilight Princess): He is good with swords and stuff, and also he could take me for rides on his horse. Also, he can turn into a wolf, which would be fun for me because I could roll him over and tickle his tummy, and then I would get him to turn into a wolf and I would play fetch with him.

Dominic (Style Savvy): He is rich so he would be able to supply our team with lots of money and other nice things.

Squall (Final Fantasy VIII): He is good at fighting and also he can dance pretty good. We would dance all the time.

Adam Malkovich (Metroid Other M):
    Obviously, I haven't played it yet, but I can tell by the way that Samus talks about him in Metroid Fusion that he is brave and lovely. I'm looking forward to totally fancying this guy.

jmadude

Keybledar43
    Years
  • Link (Ocarina of Time) He's a pretty good swordsman, has a lot of useful equipment and can manipulate time.
    Snake (Metal Gear series) He's good with guns, good at stealth and come on people he's just awesome.
    Sora (Kingdom Hearts series) He's good at sword fighting, can use magic and open any kind of lock. He's also a kind of comic relief.
    Kratos (God of War) He's a very skilled fighter, a god, very brutal against his enemies and it'll be kind of funny to tick him off.

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
  • OK....
    Cloud (Final Fantasy VII): Sure he has some mental problems, but he has a massive sword and a temper.
    Kirby: He will suck you up and has unlimited forms and powers. Plus, he's a freaking pink ball, peoples!
    Coach (Left 4 Dead 2): This guy is kickass! (Plus he's black, why wouldn't you take him?)
    Dempsy (Call of Duty: World at War [Nazi Zombies]: He's got no fear, the complete badass package. Plus he's funny as heck!

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Haseo (.hack) - Um if he dies he will use hax to bring himself back to life and hax to do stuff you shouldn't be able to do.

Spoiler:

Johnny Topside (Bioshock 2) - Yeah, I'm a Little Sister now go smash peoples faces in for me.

Spoiler:

Nariko (Heavenly Sword) - If its Mass Effect 2, I need a lover that can kick ass. Nariko does both of those things and she's great at them.

Spoiler:

Frank West (Dead Rising) - He's covered wars, ya know.

Spoiler:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Old Snake: Mgs4 - Snake is awesome, he's a seasoned vet and hes taken down robots, nukes etc

Big Boss: Mgs3/Peace walker - He's Snake's dad, and he's just that bit more awesome

Tank Dempsey: Nazi zombies - He's an insane killing machine

Nathan Drake: uncharted - Again he's pretty badass.

Back