• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISH!!!!! - Andy's 19th Birthday

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
  • Well, look who's joining us at the old folk's home. It's after 12 so it's officially Andy (Arcanine's) 19th birthday!

To celebrate, all of the 9" group got together and made you a cake. Here it is!

Oh crap, wrong cake. That's for Matt and Ashley.

Here it i- wait, no. Unless you've been holding something out on me.

Here's the ca- nope, this is Erica's dinner.

Wait, just found it! Uh-oh...looks like the roaches got into it. They've been getting pretty big around here lately.

Spoiler:

Sorry about the cake, Andy! You would have probably liked it too...dammit...

Seriously though, happy birthday, man. You're one of my best friends, and we do pretty much everything together, so what is there to say? XD

Hope you have an awesome 19th birthday, get lots of money/presents, and don't overdo it on the cake and ice cream. XD

Last edited:
    Years
  • Happy birthday, Andy. Really hope you have a good one. You're always a funny guy and you handle your position in here very well. Seen you continuosly through PC since I joined back in '04 and you're still here, doing a wonderful job. Have a great day, best wishes!

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    Happy birthday Andy.

Sorry, no flashy message or anything, but well hope you get a lot of stuff.

Better give me something too. XD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • *Pops out of the cake dressed as Rukia Kuchiki* XD *Huggles.* Happy Birthday sweetie, I hope you have a great day and may your wishes come true. =3

Man Andy sweetie, you're sure getting old, but...[insert supportive youthlike speach]. =3

Here's some cake that I popped out of! =D

Spoiler:

*Gives you cookies and presents.* x3

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • I REFUSE to post in this thread to wish this mean, disgusting, prat of a half-witted staff administrator a happy birthday. He gave me a warning once and yelled at me for nothing! If anything, he should be wished a happy banning and be banned permanently. Let's all start a banning petition for him to be removed from staff and made to suffer as being a member of this place. Everyone then could make fun of the IDIOT HE REALLY IS without him abusing his so-called 'God' powers and beautiful sexy red name colour to make peoples' lives hell.

Joking, of course I'll reply! Fooled you, hahahahahhahaha. 'kay, I'm really bored. o.o

Happy birthday, Andy! It's been great getting to know you for the... wow, over a year, we have. You're a really good friend and I hope it stays that way. Though, the world needs saving with you being a year older yet not maturing one bit... XD

Candelyce

~Like a flower in the wind~
    Years
  • Happy birthday, Andy. From all the time we've talked, I think it's safe to say we're either twins, or are just damn lucky. Happy birthday, man. XD And don't overdo it on the cake, ice cream, or coke. XD

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Well, look who's joining us at the old folk's home. It's after 12 so it's officially Andy (Arcanine's) 19th birthday!

Wait, just found it! Uh-oh...looks like the roaches got into it. They've been getting pretty big around here lately.

Spoiler:

Seriously though, happy birthday, man. You're one of my best friends, and we do pretty much everything together, so what is there to say? XD

Hope you have an awesome 19th birthday, get lots of money/presents, and don't overdo it on the cake and ice cream. XD

OMG! I pro webmaster hot linked! :O

I just noticed Andy's birthday on NN so I decided to pay a visit here. Happy birthday! I hardly even know you so eff you. Just kidding. >_>

I hope you have a nice day. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
  • Woot happy birthday Andy. Hope you had a good one.

It's been awesome seeing you here since I joined in 04 keep it up.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • Happy birthday, Andy! If you come on MSN tonight, I will IM you like I said I would about a month ago when you broke the... two, or whatever it was, month gap. XD; Never, EVER, let that happen again, 'kay? That was just way too long not to talk. XD So if you come on tonight, I'll IM you. If not... it'll be your job the next time you see me on, 'kay? 'Kay. XD

Anyway, um, have a great 19th birthday, Andy. I can't believe how long I've known you though. o.o I joined at the beginning of '04, so about since we were both only 15... wow. XD; You've been a great friend over the last almost four years... even if all you ever did was nag me to beat games. XD;

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Happy Birthday!

I hope you had a really great day and got everything you wanted. ^^

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • Been working for about four months only, but I remember you were one of the few staff members I recognized since I joined. "PC's meanest Admin..." was cool. So, I wish you have a great day. Happy Birthday, Andy!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I've been really busy lately, but I just had to find time to post.

Hope you have a great birthday, without a doubt you're one of the better friends that I've made over the last few years and I've enjoyed watching random stuff with you when we're bored. XD And don't worry about being lonely in the special Age 19 section of 9'', I'll join you in a few weeks!

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I keep trying to write this post and it always comes out all sappy and wussy. :(

So.

1. You're one of the best friends I could ever wish for. We don't talk much one on one because we just fail like that, but... well, there's a mutual "you're totally cool" vibe between us or something so we don't even need to. XD

2. I wish you the greatest birthday ever EVEN IF IT'S ALMOST OVER BECAUSE I'M SLOW, LOL OH CRAP SIX MINUTES LEFT GOTTA TYPE FAST. So uh... yeah. Get all the presents you want and have a great year. Remember to send all your presents to me by Christmas and we're cool, okay? ♥

3. I was gonna draw you a picture of, I dunno, Sheena or something. But I kept getting to the boobs and getting distracted. D: So like... just pretend I gave you a picture. And if you can't do that, just go look at pictures of Sheena on Google Images. 8D Or check your usernotes, gawd. >:(

4. There is no four. Why are you still reading this?

5. Oh no one minute to submit before it's not your birthday anymore. I had something else to say but I forget now.

6. *clicks Post Quick Reply*

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Uh-oh I was late. :x Sorry.

Happy Birthday, Andy!

We haven't really had a conversation in a while, but when we do it's always fun.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh dang I am late. Sorry about that. Well I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I hope you got whatever you wanted. ^_^

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Oh sorry for being late.....
    Happy Birthday Andy...19th birthday eh?
    That sounds good... I hope you had a great day and I hope you got many presents!
    I hope you enjoyed your special day!

~Celebi

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years

Spoiler:

That's right, I'm getting a room right next to yours. That way we can use the canes we got as lightsabers and fight in the hallways, and make the clashing and humming sounds. And maybe make a little money to buy our sanity back. XD

As for the cakes...
    Wedding Cake: You mean I wasn't invited? Well that sucks. XD

Newborn cake: I'm not married, so... XD

Fish: I'm glad it's Erica's dinner and not mine... but oh well. XD

The right cake: that's ok Robo. I got one from the guy who dresses up as girls and pops out of cakes. XD

What's there to say? I'd say that's all there is to say, or something like that. XD
    I can say thanks, but you already know how much all of this means to me. I wish I could say more, and I guess I can... you have been a great friend Robo (more then you think), all these years (years, not just days, or weeks, or months, but years) you've been there and been a good friend of mine, and all of that stuff... I guess it's best if I don't get all mushy. XD
    Sure, I might not have voted for you to be Modded, or S-Modded... but at least it was a good thing that I was wrong... *gets hit by a brick.... or 20*. XD

As for the cake and ice cream... I wish. I know for a fact you got cake right now, and you can get some ice cream. So if you don't mind send some my way so I can munch of them... Or just send money, that's also nice. XD

Happy birthday, Andy. Really hope you have a good one. You're always a funny guy and you handle your position in here very well. Seen you continuosly through PC since I joined back in '04 and you're still here, doing a wonderful job. Have a great day, best wishes!
    Well, I always hope I'm funny in the eyes of other people, or at least on the crazy side. If that doesn't happen then I fail at life. XD
    And I try my best to help PC, even if I'm a real pain in the butt to lots of members, and lots of Staff.
    And thanks Steve.

Happy birthday Andy.

Sorry, no flashy message or anything, but well hope you get a lot of stuff.

Better give me something too. XD
    Aussy man! You got on PC just for my birthday thread. I'm so touched Aussy (I really am, that's no joke... even if it sounds like one XD), it means alot to me that you got on to post in my thread.
    And no prob on the flashy reply, but as for gifts. How about I send you an advanced copy of SSBB that I got off of ebay? XD

And I guess since your post didn't have the flashy stuff I'll take your lead and go right along with it. XD

*Pops out of the cake dressed as Rukia Kuchiki* XD *Huggles.* Happy Birthday sweetie, I hope you have a great day and may your wishes come true. =3

Man Andy sweetie, you're sure getting old, but...[insert supportive youthlike speach]. =3

Here's some cake that I popped out of! =D

Spoiler:

*Gives you cookies and presents.* x3
    OMG It's Rukia *jumps up and hugs* hey wait a sec... you're not Rukia! *backs up quickly, trips and dies* XD
    It would have been awesome if you dressed up as Yoko and popped out of the cake... but that would have been freaky and wrong on so many levels. XD

As for the cake... I would eat it Jerjer... but cakes that people pop out of tend to be fake... and if that one is real, it's fondant icing. It's great for the looks, but not as good as buttercream icing when it comes to taste... and you can tell that I (for some reason) know a bit about cakes...

Thanks Jerjer... now if don't mind, tell me where you get all of your cake popping outfits. XD

*GUSP* HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDY :D

Mm I feel a bit weird, since you and I have only had ONE conversation (which involved you sending me images of questionable sexual content), but I figure I'll reply anyway. xD

Hope you have a great birthday! :3
    You know, you can always send me an IM.... *shocked*
    Then it wouldn't be just 1 chat, it'd be more then one. That way you'd get to know me better, and I could send you even more (images of questionable sexual content) IM replies. XD
    And on top of that, as much as I hate getting your name mixed up with mine (and it happens more then I'd care to admit), it's awesome that Audy is the same as Andy just with the n/u turned around. XD
    Thanks Audy.

Happy Birthday Andy. You probably don't remember me. I'm Derrick, yes. XD

I would've posted a longer message, but that'll have to wait until tomorrow, cause I don't have the time ;;

But seriously, you know little by little, you're slowly going into the old folk's home? XD -shot-
    With a Japanese name like that... no I didn't know you were Derrick. It's a good thing you told me who you were, or I would have replied with something like "Thanks ウールフ". XD
    And I thought I was in the old folk's home ages ago. But I guess that wasn't to be. Oh well. XD

Thanks Derrick.

I REFUSE to post in this thread to wish this mean, disgusting, prat of a half-witted staff administrator a happy birthday. He gave me a warning once and yelled at me for nothing! If anything, he should be wished a happy banning and be banned permanently. Let's all start a banning petition for him to be removed from staff and made to suffer as being a member of this place. Everyone then could make fun of the IDIOT HE REALLY IS without him abusing his so-called 'God' powers and beautiful sexy red name colour to make peoples' lives hell.

Joking, of course I'll reply! Fooled you, hahahahahhahaha. 'kay, I'm really bored. o.o

Happy birthday, Andy! It's been great getting to know you for the... wow, over a year, we have. You're a really good friend and I hope it stays that way. Though, the world needs saving with you being a year older yet not maturing one bit... XD
    And you know what? All of them things right there you named off is so true. And if I yelled at you for something and slapped a warning on your head then guess what, you needed it. Mainly because you're Anti-Andy, and Anti-me. So I'm going to use my super special awesome powers and give you another warning for being a loser and not replying far far sooner. And what are you going to do about it? Sit back, cry, yell, pout, yell at me on MSN, go tell another SA, spam PC, not buy me Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix +, get yourself banned, change your username, throw something at me, track me down, delete and block me on MSN, tell everyone else to delete or block me on MSN, eat a cookie, delete MSN all together, block me on PC, start a new account so I don't know who you are, bake a cake? So, what are you going to do? Nothing, that's what you're going to do, because that's all you can do. If you don't like it then too bad, because you can't do anything.
    And I know you didn't want to reply to my post, but Ashley made you because she knew I'd be on MSN complaining if you didn't, so to shut me up she got you to reply. I KNOW YOUR TRUE COLORS!!!!!!

I can't believe I did that... But I knew you'd love my reply being the biggest. But I should have used my better judgment and made the reply a 1 liner. Like you did to me in your birthday thread. I typed up this super long reply making the biggest post in the thread and your reply back was the smallest one in the thread. OMG I should have done that just now! >0

But anyway... You've been a great friend Matt, and one of my very best friends. You're always a pain in the butt, but a pain in butt in a good way... or something like that. But then again good friends are always pains in the butt... at least I think they are. If not then I don't know what. XD

And I also hope we stay friends, and as long as you're online then we'll be friends (unless you go back to being a n00b...). And I'm never going to mature, it's just my way of saying "I'm not getting older". XD

Happy birthday, Andy. From all the time we've talked, I think it's safe to say we're either twins, or are just damn lucky. Happy birthday, man. XD And don't overdo it on the cake, ice cream, or coke. XD
    Twins? I don't know about that. XD
    I wasn't able to overdo it on the cake and ice cream, but as for coke... you can't ever overdo on that. XD
    Thanks Losty

I'd celebrate it, but as the third staff administrator ever hired, I'm sure Erica's more better-positioned. :<

Happy nineteenth! It'll be a while before my birthday number is 18 and I'll be one behind you again. XD
    What does her being second have to do with anything... you're just lazy!!!!! I knew it, so no candy for you Jake!

Jake, you'll catch up one day, I'm sure you will... Just not all that sure when it'll happen. XD

Thanks Jake.

OMG! I pro webmaster hot linked! :O

I just noticed Andy's birthday on NN so I decided to pay a visit here. Happy birthday! I hardly even know you so eff you. Just kidding. >_>

I hope you have a nice day. ^_^
    I get around sometimes... so getting to know me isn't hard... it's just hard to get to know me... or that didn't sound right, but oh well. XD

Thanks Emo-Rider.

Woot happy birthday Andy. Hope you had a good one.

It's been awesome seeing you here since I joined in 04 keep it up.
    I think as long as PC is around I should be around. If not then I don't know what's wrong. XD

Thanks Happy Dude

Happy birthday, Andy! If you come on MSN tonight, I will IM you like I said I would about a month ago when you broke the... two, or whatever it was, month gap. XD; Never, EVER, let that happen again, 'kay? That was just way too long not to talk. XD So if you come on tonight, I'll IM you. If not... it'll be your job the next time you see me on, 'kay? 'Kay. XD

Anyway, um, have a great 19th birthday, Andy. I can't believe how long I've known you though. o.o I joined at the beginning of '04, so about since we were both only 15... wow. XD; You've been a great friend over the last almost four years... even if all you ever did was nag me to beat games. XD;
    I made it on MSN, and you did get to IM me (be it a short chat). And I was happy to get that (I was looking forward to it), and I want to say thanks for that.
    Now as for having a 2 month gap in IMs... I'm going to try my best to never let that happen again. And I do want to see if I can get another IM or two in this week because It'll be sometime before I'm able to IM again. XD

Wow... has it really been that long? I mean almost 4 years? I can't believe that, no way it's been that long... Wow, if you're right (and you always are... XD) then I'm surprised that you were able to put up with me for that long. I mean Jorfe, or Robo, or Erica I can understand, all of them are crazy. But you... putting up with me for almost 4 years?... You've been a great friend, I know we don't talk as much as we used to (and I'm to blame for that), but still, that doesn't change that fact.

And I have not only bugged you about games. Like that time I got your name wrong... and got it wrong again... and I think for a third time as well... that wasn't about games. Or that time we were talking about the Aflac and Geico mascots, and other times. See, I didn't just bug you about games. XD

Happy Birthday!

I hope you had a really great day and got everything you wanted. ^^
    Well, I didn't get everything I wanted. But I think what I got will help me along to get what I wanted. XD

Thanks Perry

Been working for about four months only, but I remember you were one of the few staff members I recognized since I joined. "PC's meanest Admin..." was cool. So, I wish you have a great day. Happy Birthday, Andy!
    Even if the title is gone, it will always be in the hearts of the members who saw it... that and I might bring it back for a third time someday. XD

Thanks SU

I've been really busy lately, but I just had to find time to post.

Hope you have a great birthday, without a doubt you're one of the better friends that I've made over the last few years and I've enjoyed watching random stuff with you when we're bored. XD And don't worry about being lonely in the special Age 19 section of 9'', I'll join you in a few weeks!
    Oh you aren't the only one that's been bogged down. Like this whole month I've been.... wait, I should be replying to your post and not going on about how busy I've been. XD

You're also one of my best friends Jorfe. And I also love watching random things online. It's hard to beat watching some random vid on YouTube or Veoh or anime with a friend. Well, I guess chats beat that out but that's beside the point. What is the point is that both of us can get online, get on MSN, and watch something together and give lots of "XD" and "Wow" and so on and so on. And that's always a good thing, and a healthy thing. XD
    And I know, in a few weeks I won't be so lonely, and you'll also get your room, and you can join Robo and me in lightsaber fights. XD

Thanks Jorfe.

Andy! Stop getting old! Before you not you'll be going deaf...wait, arent you already going deaf? XD

Happy Birthday~ :3
    No, I can hear, it's just I got a bad memory. The memory is always the first to go. So thus, I'm losing my mind. XD

Thanks Kimi.

Even though I'm still tapped out after giving presents on Kylie's birthday a while back, I can spare have some of the surplus stuff I've got lying about.All hail Fabrique Nationale and Heckler & Koch. One of my gifts is not like the others in many more ways than one.

In any case, happy 19th, Andrew.
    Well, since you're tapped out I'm going to make a deal with you.
    I'll keep the P90, and the G36K. You can take back the MP7, the G3, the M249, and in the place of the Black Arrow I want a Barrett M82A3. It's not a Heckler & Koch, but as for sniper rifles when I saw the Barrett I fell in love with it. So you can give that to me. XD

Thanks Jack.

Uh-oh I was late. :x Sorry.

Happy Birthday, Andy!

We haven't really had a conversation in a while, but when we do it's always fun.
    Better late then never. XD

If you'd just IM me when we'd have another chat. See, I never send the IMs (I feel like I'm bugging people) so that's why you got to set forward and send the starting IM. XD

Thanks Triffy

Oh dang I am late. Sorry about that. Well I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I hope you got whatever you wanted. ^_^
    Better late the.... wait I already said that. XD
    I'm on my way to ruling the world, but sadly I think Erica will take that title. So I guess I'll just have to be happy with birthday money. XD

Thanks Lucy

Oh sorry for being late.....
    Happy Birthday Andy...19th birthday eh?
    That sounds good... I hope you had a great day and I hope you got many presents!
    I hope you enjoyed your special day!

~Celebi
    Yea, 19. For me, time sure does fly. I mean I remember when I first turned 10, and now here it is almost 10 years later... I'm almost 2 decades old. XD

Thanks Celebi

Erica, guess what... You don't get your reply today. But you do get your own post (well... partly... XD). It's after 4 am, and I've got to add the extra detail that I tend to put into some replies (like yours for example). So, no post today. XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT WAITING FOR THIS POST AND THEN I DIDN'T EVEN GET A REPLY!??!

No wait, I stayed up all night memorizing French words and didn't know you were typing this.

OH WELL SAME THING.

>:( I demand one by tomorrow. Or by sometime this year. Preferably. By your next birthday?

Back