• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy - Epilogue

Yukari

Since Johnny gave out his Skype, mine is live live:may.madisson. So, go ahead and add me if you haven't. c:

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    If we're talking skype, mine is cailan560, add me up if you want =)

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    Hmm we're having a Skype chat? Add me too! Name's alexkaz62.

No, I'm not trying to take all 6x names, it just happened okay?

Yukari

The night phase is now over. Well it was supposed to be over 16 minutes ago but I forgot. o> The day post will be posted shortly.

Yukari

Final Fantasy

Day 1

Outside of the cave was surprisingly peaceful, considering all the pandemonium that had taken place a few minutes ago. Being dragged through time and space is… Confusing, to say the least. Especially since most people had amnesia, or at least, seemed to have it.

Once outside, most of the crowd scattered into the woods surrounding the clearing. However, two groups had been formed. One consisted of two people, who sat and chatted like old friends. They seem harmless enough. The other, however, seemed to have malicious intent. One of them had caused the sky to turn black, and a giant eye to open in the center of it. An old friend of mine joined them.

But a few people seemed to act rather curiously. And old man in a black cape on the side of the woods opposite of the cave, fists clenched. He could only remember two people, and he would stop at nothing until they were dead. Additionally, one man covered from head to toe in black stood in a clearing in the middle of the woods, A dog at his side and weapons on his back. He seemed indifferent to everything except the pouch of gil he held in one hand, stroking his dog with the other.

The Damage

??? -100
    ??? -10

All players can offer Shadow any amount of Gil now. He will join whatever group offers him the most. PM either GM with what amount you're offering

Players

JohnnyMustang as Sephiroth
    Yukari as Cloud
    mew_nani as ???
    aeternum as ???
    Davepetasprite^2 as ???
    Nimsy as ???
    Kaneki!!! as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Sun as ???
    Ash as ???
    Collector Elwood as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Master of Memes as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Melody as ???
    Loreena as ???
    alexkaz61 as ???
    CatmanDaTrainer as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    Eros as ???
    Desinishon as ???
    Hibikaze as ???
    Mana as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Superjolt as ???
    Juno as ???

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Well someone is -100 worse off and we don't have much to work on other than deciphering the half dozen men mentioned. :p

Who got punched?

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    Yay it's daytime finally!

wait what the hell there's no day/night cycle

So going by the Day 1 post someone was hurt and someone else was grievously wounded. It doesn't say who though which is kinda odd.

Honestly, I have no idea what's happening. When I said I played Final Fantasy, I was wrong... I got that mixed up with Dragon Quest.
    Final Fantasy - Epilogue
    To be honest I don't really know much what is going either. Going by the Night 0/Day 1 posts we seem to be in some kind of Dissidia type setup where we're all random Final Fantasy characters, and our roles are likely tied to which character we happen to be. Shadow is a mercenary and will work for whoever pays him, which is why his name is purple. Genesis has the ability to make copies of himself, which likely means he's able to recruit people from our side. The other two mentioned kinda befuddle me: I kinda recognize the Emperor from Final Fantasy II, but all I know of him is that once he died he took over heaven and hell at the same time, and the silver haired person is unknown to me. I'd guess it's Golbez but it's been so long since I've played Final Fantasy IV I can't really remember what his hair color is.

Yukari

Well someone is -100 worse off and we don't have much to work on other than deciphering the half dozen men mentioned. :p

Who got punched?

Don't look at me Johnny told me to do that! D:

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
    So, the 2 old friends chatting could be Cloud and Sephiroth, but it's just a possibility.

The old man is probably a hint. Does anyone have any info on that?

About shadow. First thing that came to mind is : does everyone has the same amount of gil? If so, we can definitely recruit him, simply because we outnumber mafia. If we do have the same amount of gil, we can probably spend a fixed amount of gil, which the mafia won't be able to outpay, and we can split it evenly.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    Maybe the event is for child and teenager characters.

He's referring to someone (a solider more likely) who's short. As for which short person he's referring to... I dunno sadly. I don't know all their heights.

really tall talk for a FF villain who's only 6'1"

Back