• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    If it's the Pulsework soldiers with the multibattles, I've done that. D: I died a lot, before working out that it's best to kill the Thextera before they can use War Cry (Sazh got the blame for it though. xD)

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Heheh..... I need to replay it all. I should probably finish everything I'm doing now, though..... I need to CP grind, though....

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
    I'm on Chapter 11 (Last I checked? Haven't got around to going back to it lately) - And it gets much more open but the enemies get much more powerful.

If you're finding it hard in Chapter 4 - god help you in a later chapter where you face

Spoiler:
    (Tagged in case it can be counted as a spoiler) *Shudders at thought of that fight*

XIII is my first FF where I actually bought the strategy guide for help XD (Plus the cool artwork xP)

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Funnily enough...

Spoiler:

Also, for anyone past Chapter 9, here's some hints I found quite handy:
    Spoiler:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I managed to beat
    Spoiler:
    on my second try. The first time I wasn't expecting it, but I managed to finish the fight with about 700 left on the counter.

Now I'm on Chapter 5, Disc 2. o: -has the Xbox version-

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    It took two tries for him for me as well, because the first time I was so conservative and didn't pay attention to the freaking counter.... Grr....

On a side note, may I make a suggestion? If you have a pet, keep the 360 where the pet can't knock it over. It'll cause the disk to get laser burn in a 360..... *knows from painful experience*

BTW, I love your avvie, Roku-chan. NekoRoku FTW!

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    It is indeed.... It's FAR too fast-paced for its own good. It's a FANTASTIC plot, but.... I think Square just wasn't really familiar with making the plot last a decent length for a Next Gen. console game. I'm guessing Versus will probably make up for that, though......

Speaking of, has anyone heard anymore about whether Square is taking Versus Multiplatform as well? I knew they were in serious talks about it, but.... I just didn't know if there had been a decision made yet or not. I know PS3 sales of XIII were extraordinarily higher than the 360 sales, but the 360 brought in a massive revenue stream for SE....

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    NekoRoku is now CheerleaderRoku. 83;

I'm on Chapter 7 now, and Fang's just joined. Is it me, or is this game really short? o_o;

If you want an inclination, there are 13 chapters. Chapters 1-9 are the first half of the story, and 10-13 are the second half, because the last chapters get long.

Stand, they said it's a possibility but right now nothing is confirmed, and for all we know it may not even happen. It most likely won't happen for FFXIV, but Versus has a 40% or so that it could, I'd say. Either way, it shouldn't limit the game at all, because Square Enix knows how to use Crystal Tools now.

Take a look at how straightforward FFX was and how vast FFXII was, just because they got used to the hardware. Same situation here.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Mmmkay.

XIII is fun, but I miss the exploration element from XII. I really liked being able to wander around between plot points and just kill stuff to accumulate LP. XD

Edit: I've just received an e-mail (from play.com) telling me that the European release date for Agito is 23/03/11. o: They're usually pretty accurate with release dates...

Last edited:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I know they sold at least one copy. c: I'd like Versus to be on Xbox, but at the same time I wouldn't mind if it were just for the PS3... I'm buying a PS3 in the future, anyway, for (hopefully) Kingdom Hearts 3 and Persona 5.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I just remember reading an interview snippet with Wada, and he was asked about multiplatforming. He said that they were definitely looking into it, but nothing official had been decided. It's my interpretation that when Square says that in this type of situation, it means their already in the discussion/compromising/whatever phase of it. Don't hold me to that, though..... Thye've said the same thing about a VII remake for forever it seems, so... that isn't always accurate. As for sales, though, in NA the PS3 sales nearly doubled that of the 360 sales. Like, 850k units sold in total, but the 360 still brought in a LOT of revenue for a first mainstream, non-mmo FF game. Versus will probably get even more than that. As I said: it didn't best the PS3 at all, but it still showed that FF going multiplatform wasn't a bad decision.

Tomorrow I'm gonna start CP grinding and Gil hoarding. I found some hints online, so I'm gonna take them. I wanna 5 star all the missions, and the only way to do that is to essentially have a completed Crystarium and fully upgraded weapons. Plus, I just wanna beat one of those freaking Adamantortoise things.... much as my Crystarium is filled already, the things still kill me in only a couple of blows Dx

LordDarkrai

Gamer
    Years
    I got number 8, 9, and Tactics from the Play Station shop. I'm enjoying 9 and I think 8 is ok. For Tactics I didn't play alot but I well soon.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    I would like to join. I love FF though I've only played like, 5 of the games ^^'

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Please do not revive threads over a month old, yet alone a year. If you want to, restart the club but I'm pretty sure there's the Square Enix club which covers this anyway, so...

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back