• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Fan Club

Years
  • Just gotta farm them luck spheres and use him a lot. I have his friendship maxed so I get zanmato for a couple thousand pretty much against everything and it's either his first or second attack. I'm stuck farming agility and accuracy spheres right now, haven't even gone inside sin yet.

Done! I had pretty much no luck spheres, and I just picked up Yojimbo beforehand, so I ended up spending god knows how much gil to defeat Penance. Which I'm perfectly fine with.

Anyway, that being done, I'm done with FFX for a while. I was planning on getting Wakka's Celestial Weapon, but then I remembered how much I hate blitzball. I started playing the Dawn of Souls version of FFII, so I'm gonna focus on that for a while.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Done! I had pretty much no luck spheres, and I just picked up Yojimbo beforehand, so I ended up spending god knows how much gil to defeat Penance. Which I'm perfectly fine with.

Anyway, that being done, I'm done with FFX for a while. I was planning on getting Wakka's Celestial Weapon, but then I remembered how much I hate blitzball. I started playing the Dawn of Souls version of FFII, so I'm gonna focus on that for a while.

I'm still putting off getting Lulu and Tidus' celestial weapons because that's just ugh. I'm probably not going to bother and just try farming dark matters for a couple days so I can get them weapons with break damage limit because that's a lot less frustrating than lightning and the cheat-obo race. But I finally got Wakka's fully upgraded so I don't have to mess around with blitzball anymore. I had to get everyone to level 80 before Auroch's wheels even showed up and then I didn't get his sigil until my whole team was maxed. I was pretty upset.

Years
  • I'm still putting off getting Lulu and Tidus' celestial weapons because that's just ugh. I'm probably not going to bother and just try farming dark matters for a couple days so I can get them weapons with break damage limit because that's a lot less frustrating than lightning and the cheat-obo race. But I finally got Wakka's fully upgraded so I don't have to mess around with blitzball anymore. I had to get everyone to level 80 before Auroch's wheels even showed up and then I didn't get his sigil until my whole team was maxed. I was pretty upset.

That sounds miserable. I can't stand blitzball. :P
    Tidus' celestial weapon was actually the first one I got, lol. I only raced the chocobo trainer 5 or 6 times before I got the part.
    I didn't even try for Lulu's weapon. I can hardly dodge 5 lightning bolts, let alone 200.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • That sounds miserable. I can't stand blitzball. :P
    Tidus' celestial weapon was actually the first one I got, lol. I only raced the chocobo trainer 5 or 6 times before I got the part.
    I didn't even try for Lulu's weapon. I can hardly dodge 5 lightning bolts, let alone 200.

I enjoy blitzball, but there's a limit.
    And how even. I've spent at least 2 hours trying to beat her altogether and the best time I've gotten was like 5.8 or 5.9.
    I started to try Lulu's and didn't have no encounters yet, but I miraculously dodged 20 times before I got excited and messed up and now I can't dodge anymore. :(

Years
  • I enjoy blitzball, but there's a limit.
    And how even. I've spent at least 2 hours trying to beat her altogether and the best time I've gotten was like 5.8 or 5.9.
    I started to try Lulu's and didn't have no encounters yet, but I miraculously dodged 20 times before I got excited and messed up and now I can't dodge anymore. :(

I think I was more focused on dodging the birds than I was on collecting balloons. I honestly thought the sun sigil was one of the easier ones to get until I saw people struggling with it online.

edit: Finished FFII. Pandaemonium is stupid and the Emperor was pathetic.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I think I was more focused on dodging the birds than I was on collecting balloons. I honestly thought the sun sigil was one of the easier ones to get until I saw people struggling with it online.

edit: Finished FFII. Pandaemonium is stupid and the Emperor was pathetic.

The only challenging part of Pandaemonium imo is after you beat the game and you play Soul of Rebirth.

Years
  • The only challenging part of Pandaemonium imo is after you beat the game and you play Soul of Rebirth.

It's harder in Soul of Rebirth? D: I thought it was pretty challenging in the normal game. I was reviving a party member almost every turn until I got the Genji armor and Masamune.

For the record, I've never played the Soul of Rebirth part of the game.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • It's harder in Soul of Rebirth? D: I thought it was pretty challenging in the normal game. I was reviving a party member almost every turn until I got the Genji armor and Masamune.

Well I mean, your first character is Josef. So if you didn't level him up much in game then you're pretty screwed.

Years
  • Minwu and Scott are the first two playable characters.

After playing it for a bit, I realize that I'm super underleveled. I'm probably not gonna finish SoR and instead move on to FFIII.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Woops. It's been too long since I've played it apparently. Better get back to it once I finish the backlist of FF games I still haven't played/beaten.

Years
  • For those who have played it, what is your opinion of Final Fantasy XII? I just ordered it off of Amazon and I was wondering how it was, since I've never played it.
    I've heard both positive and negative things about it, but I wanted to know what you guys think.

Also, with XII, I now own all the console main series games (not XI or XIV), so that's cool.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I enjoyed it, the final boss was definitely eh. I was pretty low leveled and I didn't have to heal anyone the whole battle. It was fun though.

I'm still missing IV, V, VI, and VII in my collection. I've only played them on emulators.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Since this pretty much died, and I'm not sure if it was asked already but...

What is your favorite Final Fantasy music?

For me, I'm obsessed with One Winged Angel. This song is just so epic and amazing that I can't get enough of it! I also love the theme for Zanakard and the Hymn of the Fayth. These are both very gorgeous songs to me.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • When it comes to favorite music in the Final Fantasy series, I love the battle music. In fact, of the battle music, my number one and number two favorites are Battle at the Big Bridge from Final Fantasy V and Otherworld from Final Fantasy X. For non battle music, I like Thearhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call's Special Arrangement Medley since it uses bits of music from Final Fantasy I to XIV.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • When it comes to favorite music in the Final Fantasy series, I love the battle music. In fact, of the battle music, my number one and number two favorites are Battle at the Big Bridge from Final Fantasy V and Otherworld from Final Fantasy X. For non battle music, I like Thearhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call's Special Arrangement Medley since it uses bits of music from Final Fantasy I to XIV.

omg, I forgot the song Otherworld! That song is probably one of the best from FFX.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Oh goody, a FF thread!
    Username: Evil stud Muffin
    Topic answer: Favorite Song has to be the FFV battle theme, and a lot of the stuff from FF12.
    Final Fantasy games you've owned:
    FF Dawn of Souls, FFVA,FFVIA, FFX,FFXII, FFCC,FFCC: RoF, FFCC: EoT, FFXII RevenantWings, FF Crystal Bearers. Yeah, I love CC a lot, sucks to see it dead.

Back