• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Fan Club

Yukari

I tend to prefer the traditional turn-based Final Fantasy games as well. Maybe the genre fatigue hasn't bothered me or something- I don't know. At the same time, scrolling through menus to battle enemies can get extremely repetitive and just... Boring to me after the first play through. For example, I found my second play through of Final Fantasy 6 really tedious in comparison to the first time. Probably why I haven't replayed most of them. I dunno if I feel the same about the games with a more dynamic style of gameplay because I haven't really bothered to replay any of them yet. xd

BlueDragon91

I love my family!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 27, 2016
Username: BlueDragon91
Topic answer: My favorite game is Final Fantasy 10.
FF games you've owned: Final Fantasy X, and X 2.
Choose a FF character to represent you (optional): Tidus.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Username - CharmedGardy

Games I have owned - FF1, FF3 (Windows Phone), FF6, FF7, FF8, FF9, FF10, FF13, FF13-2, Lightning Returns.
For one reason or another the only games I have completed of the above are 1,3,9, 13, 13-2 and Lightning Returns.

Favourite Female Character - As the 13 series are my most played FF games by some distance one would expect my favourite Female Character to be Lightning but this is not the case. My favourite Female Character is in fact Fang. Her story in 13 is touching and her relationship with Vanille is touched on but how deep it is is up to the viewer. She also gets Bahamut as her summon.

FF Character to represent you (optional)- Fang

Years
Username: WindriderShiva
Topic answer:
Favorite Femal Characters
Terra and Celes, hands down. Magic- and sword-wielding female warriors? SIGN ME UP.
FF games you've owned: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XIII
Choose a FF character to represent you (optional): Cecil Harvey! <3 Cecil.

Back