• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy: The Turn Around

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
"It's ok...I have already checked everybook in the Garden library...there is nothing so I suggest we look in Esthar." Said looking at the sorceress in relief. Glad she is on our side...Keo thought....She could probably do some damage with her power...
"So should I get the headmaster to get us the next available train to Timber? We could head to Esthar from there." Keo thought to himself for a moment. Maybe there is a way to rescue his body from this spell....He being the only one what was really keeping him from living in peace...the spell can be broken uncle told me....

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
Years
Taylor walked across the library deep in thought.
HE KILLED MY DAD WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS He thought growling whille thinking of ways to torture the fool. He walked into Keo and Astra.
"Oh hey there cous sorry about that." He said apologetically.
"And who might you be?"He asked astra smiling.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
"Taylor, this is Astra. Astra, this is my cuz' Taylor. This is Squall's son...We are gonna get him Taylor." I said to Taylor because of this look of anger on his face.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
"Pleased to meet you, Taylor." Astra replied with a polite smile "And I'm sorry for your loss." she added, before turning back to Keo. "Timber, you say?" she asked "That's the best we can get from here, I suppose. It's still a good bit from Esthar, though. Any thoughts on which way we take from there?"

Wonder what he's thinking about... Astra thought for herself, having noticed the thoughtful expression on Keo's face a while back, Is he hiding something?

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
"Intially." Astra replied "But we're really headed for Esthar to search through the information networks for the whereabouts of Zell's stone. I take it, you've taken the vow too?" she asked, replying before Taylor could "I know" she said "Stupid question, of course you have." Suddenly, the sorceress sensed a strong emanation of power from Taylor's pouch. He is Squall's son, grandmother passed her gift on to me when she died, so Squall would probably had passed on... she decided to get rid of the guesswork "Taylor?" Astra asked in a polite voice "What's that you've got in your pouch?"

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Astra nodded, her suspicion confirmed "I hope you use that with the proper restraint." she noted, "That sword could easily cause untold harm." the sorceress shrugged, why did she always have to sound like she was lecturing someone? "Anyway, I agree that we should make our way to the principal's office. Security's been tightened, as I'm sure you know, but I've got clearance, follow me."

With that, Astra walked ahead of the two others, soon reaching the elevator at the center of the garden. The door opened with its usual 'pling' sound and Astra stepped inside, bringing out a small keycard which she ran through a slot in the floor selection pannel, causing a small green light to briefly flash above the slot. The card was accepted.

"Going up then." Astra said, pressing the button for the principal's office and leaning against the wall. Humming a small tune, the origins of which she couldn't quite place (OOC: The tune's 'Liberi Fatali'), as she waited for the machinery to do its work.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
OCC: The suprise will scare you!

I know that cuz' is really into killing Zell but his father would have wanted that. There is a way to save his soul and I will find it....I can't go off letting him kill my dad....though he is a evil emporer.....but it doesn't matter. He is my father and if his dad was an evil emporer he would try to find a way to save his soul.... I know he would...We are cousins and he doesn' know that his uncle is Zell....I will have to tell him sooner or later but for now it is safe with me...

"So lets get going...I can get us the tickets real easy just wait." Taking out a cell phone "Mom, can you get me a few tickets to Timber? Thanks! love you to, bye"
Putting the cel phone away Keo looked at them..."We are good!"

Clow

I foresee.... A bright future
Years
OCC: right now I?m in my room in the garden area oh can i be Seifer's nephew ill have a better attitude then him but I think it be cool to be the rival/friend of the main like Vegeta (from DBZ) or Gary (well we all know who he is) or even Drew (well most of you will know who he is....)

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
OCC: Sure I geuss! Doesn't bother me...

IC: Waiting for the elevator to reach the top I swung my fist around (like Zell did) wasting the time away. "So why do you really want to get back at Zell?" Keo asked looking at the sorceress.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
"I already told you." Astra replied, slightly confused by the question, "It's a matter of family honor. My grandmother always told me that this gift of mine comes with a responsibility. The responsibility to oppose those who would misuse the art." her expression was solemn "And Zell, if anyone, has done just that. A sorcerer he is not, but the stone he so frivolously uses contains the essence of one of the three great sorceresses who brought magic to the world." the sorceress took a pause "Or so the legend states." she concluded, resuming the humming of her tune as the shining display above indicated that they were now passing the second level. "Gosh, is there something wrong with this mechanism?" Astra complained to the world in general, eyeing the numbers in disbelief "We should be up there already."

Last edited:

Clow

Years
Sinic wakes up and yawns. "hhhhmmm." Sinic looks at his clock "it?s been an hour, something?s must be going on." Sinic said grabbing his cloak and gunblade while heading out the door and heading to the elevator. "Well looks like someone?s going to the headmasters office,I guess ill head up there to Sinic walks to the secound elevtater. "*sigh i wounder what's going on?" Sinic said while heading in the elevater.

Last edited:

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
OCC: Clow the elevator is already on motion...edit you post. BTW I will control Cid.

IC: *DING* "Its about time", Takeno said walking out. Typing in a numbered password to open the headmasters doors he hears another ding as the door opens.
"Ahh, I was expecting you." The headmaster spoke. "What can I do for you?" "We need about 5 tickets to Timber. We will find access to Esthar from there."
"Studies, on the stone?"
"Yes."
"Well I can get you the tickets. But I dont think you will find anything in Esthar. You will have to head straight for the sorce."
"We will try in Esthar first." Keo repleid quickly. He know Zell is my dad. WHy would he say that?

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
Years
I heard a rumbling downstairs.
"guys i will be downstairs" I said jumping down the whole elevator journey and grabbing onto a pole near the bottom. I saw sinic waiting there.

"well well looky here its the brat" I said grinning t him grabbing my gunblade.

Zabuza

S.W.AT. sniper
Years
"Finaly I got to the place" Hanso said "okay it looks like there is no way I can use the elevator to get to the headmaster office, well I will have to use the stairs." He went up until he found the headmaster office and saw some people in there "perdon me headmaster do you still got a ticket to Timber?" he asked to the headmaster.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
"Of course I do Hanso. I will have one for Taylor and Sinic when they arrive as well. So do you think you will find anything?" The headmaster said looking at the group.
"I think we will!" Keo said in a stern voice. "I think we will find a way to stop this as soon as possible with very little violence!"

Clow

Years
The Elevator stops at the Office. Hey every one did I miss the Party? Sinic said then looked at Astra ."hhhhhhmmmm never met you before.... Nice to meet you Sinic Lockheart at your serves." Sinic says while kissing her hand politely.

OOC: What?!!? My char can like girls even if the one behind that char is a guy if there?s nothing wrong with a Guy playing a girl char then there?s nothing wrong with a guy char kissing a girl chars hand right???? He says slightly confused lol

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Out Of Character: You seem to be making more of a fuss out of it than anybody else. =P

In Character:

Astra was slightly taken aback by the boy's straightforwardness, quickly dislodging her hand in a polite manner. "Astra Kramer" she said, introducing herself and keeping her expression equally polite. "Pleased to meet you, I'm sure. As for service." she added "I suppose you wouldn't mind accompanying us to Esthar, then?"

Despite the way he acted, the boy seemed to be a capable person, a mage of some power, unless Astra's senses were completely mistaken, and All help was certainly appreciated at this point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back