• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy: The Turn Around

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
OCC: No dream world. We dont want it to be JUST like FF8.

IC: Leaping onto the next couple of cars I saw the condictor lying in the mercy of a human. Leping at the human I seen that it was of Zell's lackys. "Hey, punk turn around and leave the conductor alone." Like me and Zell this man fought with his fist.
"Boy you just messed your whole life up with that comment." He said running towards me.
"This is gonna be fun." I muttered under my breath. He swung at me full force, I of course dodged the blow by leaping into the air. Coming down I knew he was going to attck so I rolled into a ball and right before hitting the train I unrolled slightly landing on the car without injury.

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
Years
"huh!?" Someone snuck up behind Taylor and kicked him in the back before He had a chance to fight back. Taylor flew into the wall of the train. He got up and tried to fight without his blade. He dodged under a lackey and suplexed him to the ground.
"Dont....Mess....With....TAYLOR LEONHEART" HE shouted pulling out his gunblade and stabbing into him.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
Astra shook her head at the sight, muttering something about 'men' under her breath. Another one of Zell's lackeys approached the young sorceress from behind, raising his fist triumphantly. "In the name of emperor-"

The minion's declaration was cut short as Astra turned her head around, releasing a fierce Laser Eye attack into her opponent and sending him flying into the nearest wall.

"I don't have time for you..." Astra sneered as the boy struggled back up "Meltdown!"

A searing hot beam burst forth from Astra's palm, obliterating her opponent's armor and preventing his adavance. The sorceress lifted up her hand then lowered it straight down without as much as a syllable of incantation, causing the defenceless minion to fly backwards as if a jackhammer had struck him in the chest, leaving him in a crumbled pile on the floor.

Noticing that her comrades were still engaged with their respective opponents, Astra decided to lend a hand without ruining their strategies by mistake.

"Mighty Guard!"

A triad of glowing barriers appeared around the fighters, glowing briefly before they faded and became invisible, leaving behind the gift of added protection and mobility.

Well, I suppose a little push in the right direction wouldn't be that wrong... the sorceress thought, releasing another astral punch, this time into the back of the minion fighting Taylor, sending the hapless creature even deeper onto the blade.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
OOC: Couldn't resist...^_^

IC:

"Oh just peachy..." Astra replied cheerfully, knocking another goon of his feet with a well-placed tornado. "A lot better than these guys anyway...Firaga!" A burst of flame engulfed yet another one of the minions, reducing him to a pile of dust, soon scattered as a sizeable lightning bolt appeared nearby, striking his comrade down.

"How many of these are there anyway?" the sorceress wondered out loud as yet a quintet of enemies appeared from one of the other compartments. It seemed like they were stalling for time more than anything.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
"Yeah, I'm fine thanks." Astra replied, reprimanding herself for letting her guard down. "But we really need to get rid of all these goons now, go over to Keo, I've got a little something in mind..."

The sorceress waited for the boy to get back before she began muttering the incantations and making the hand gestures for her grandmother's most powerfull spell. Ice and cold winds swirled around Astra's body, starting from her feet and rising upward until her entire body was obscured by the gale. The sorceress' voice had a strangely cold tone to it as she uttered the final words.

"ICE STRIKE!"

Astra dropped her hand down, pointing down the hallway where their enemies were and the ice obediently followed her instructions; dashing the down the corridor at a vicious pace and capturing all creatures in the hallway within its glacial embrace, freezing them where they stood, before the ice burst with its contained pressure engulfing them into a cascade of sharp ice shards.

"Eeew..." Astra said, covering her nose as the stench from the dismembered bodies began to fill the air "I really wish I hadn't had to do that..."

OOC: Hey, if Taylor can have a limit break then so can Astra.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
OCC:I get a limit break as well!

IC:
"I thought you were Zell's right hand man? You fight like one of the other Lackeys!" I yelled as I jerked out of the way of a kick. "Come on boy I know you have more fight in you that this!" I yelled dodging yet another blow. "DUEL!" Keo yelled swinging away at his opponet! Kicks and punches flew out of Zell like lighting. "FIRAGA!" Kep yelled turning his attacker into dust.
"Zell has stronger men than that, why send weaklings after us?"

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
"Weak! Thats all you freaks are!" Keo was screaming while knocking punk after punk out.
Finally a huge guy around eight foot talkk grabbed Keo by the throat. "Who are you calling weak!" The dude yelled as he threw Keo to the ground knocking the wind out of him.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
OCC: Die retards? w/e

IC: Gasping for air Keo dogded an attack from the huge creature like man. Rolling backward and leaping to his feet he ran full speed at the man. If I can't beat you with my strenght I will win with speed.
Running in circles around the man Keo kicked up dust and blinded the man..Then like a fox leaping at his prey Keo leaped with a fist leaning into the man.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
The man swung at Keo and as the fist caught up to Keo he grabbed it and swung himself around with his foot leaning into the man...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back