• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy X

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Oh yea, I forgot to ask one thing. Elusive, how far are you in Final Fantasy X?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Yah, superleveling them is awesome. I had Tidus, Yuna, Lulu, and Auron superleveled by the end of the game. But Yuna was the only one with a super weapon, so she was the only one doing over 9999 with her Holy's. I wasn't able to get the other super weapons, to hard for me.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • My Yuna does around 15,000 damage with her physical attack. Tidus can hit for max against some things and my Auron does around 50,000. I don't level my characters much at the minute. I am getting 10 of every monster so I can get all the arena monsters.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I did a double take when I saw this thread.
    But Final Fantasy is my fav game (well, I have 3), it's 1 of only 3 games I gave a 10/10 on GameSpot.

But come on, how much better can you get then FFX? I mean the battle system was great (I like turn-base), the story was top of the line (so many big plot twists in the game...), and the graphics still look good, and I love the grid system. I love FFX.

In the game, there isn't an open space on the grid for any of my characters. In other words, they're pretty much maxed out. I could go back and clear out the grid and then max them out even more (where it's a 2 point plus, have it like 4 point plus). But everyone on my team does 99,999 damage to almost everyone (some of the higher level enemies in the farm place thingy it does do less). I can go beat the final boss (well, bosses), in just a min (seeing how it does 99,999 damage to them). And for Tidus, Yuna, Rikku and maybe Auron, I've got their Ultimate Weapons (as in maxed out, not a half way stage). You can make better Ultimate Weapons (and I do got one better then the Caladbolg), but when your team does 99,999 damage why put the time into it? On top of that, I love the look of the Caladbolg. XD

All around I just love FFX.
    Can't say the same for X-2... I mean it was a let down. For me, how much I love FFX, the good ending for FFX-2 was worth the price I paid. But as a game it was pretty much eye candy (not complaining on that.... I like eye candy XD) and not enough of a game there.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • How can you make a better weapon than fully powered celestial weapons? I thought they were the best in the game. Even with customizing.

FFX is my favourite game of all time. I am always telling people they should buy it.

I will give it a full rating tomorrow. It is to late for me to do it now. 3AM.

Years
    • Age 38
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    Well, I have to agree with you there Arcanine, it was some good eye candy for even me(in reference to some of the hunky guys lol) But I liked the battle system itself and the storyline was interesting to me.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    How can you make a better weapon than fully powered celestial weapons? I thought they were the best in the game. Even with customizing.

Lots and lots of planning. Decide what you need that character for. How often you need him/her. His/her weaknesses/strengths. Exploit those.

Here's one of Tidus' customizations I planned and is one of the best.

STR +20%
    Evade-Counter
    Triple Overdrive
    Auto-Pheonix/Double AP

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • How can you make a better weapon than fully powered celestial weapons? I thought they were the best in the game. Even with customizing.
    Because you can. XD
    Take for example, Yuna's Nirvana. It has Double AP. You can make a weapon with Triple AP. And if you get far like me, you'll find AP... kind of useless.
    And later on in the game you'll find it better to make your own weapons (you can make them fit you and your style better).

Elusive

]]~~~[[
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm not a fan of X-2's battle system yet. Dx Its hard for me to understand. Though SoA did help out last night. <3

Years
    • Age 38
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    What can i say, I'm creative in thinking on how to best describe a battle system. Anyways I restarted X-2 last night.

Back