• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Finally got to 90!

ShreyasPokemon

wants battles only...
Years
  • All pokemon have stories behinde them. I have a couple of pokemon I threw away after I went threw the game including a lv. 100 Torterra, lv. 64 Heracross, and lv. 62 Crobat.

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    I guess I'm proud of all my Pokemon, but I'm most proud of my EV'd Shiny Lv. 100 Sceptile.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • *checks Platinum*

Um, since the only pokemon i've ever trained all the way to level 100 in Platinum was a Shaymin that I traded away (252 SpA EVs + jolly nature = bad idea, found that out after it got to level 100) I don't really have any level 100s to be proud of. e_e

So I guess the Pokemon i'm the most proud of is my Scyther that I caught on my last Platinum save file. It was like the 3rd Scyther I caught and it was really great. :D It is now a Scizor that looks like this:

Scizor @ Choice Band
    Brave Nature
    Technician :D
    IVs: 20-something HP, 30 Attack, I don't really know/care for the rest
    EVs: 252/255 atk, as for the rest, gotta check
    Caught on level 20 December 11th, 2009 in a Premier Ball.
    Route 215.
    Proud of its power.
    Level 56 stats: HP 187, Atk 222, Def 124, SpA (lol) 71, SpD 109, Spe 84
    Moves:
    Quick Attack (should become SuperPower once I get the shards)
    Pursuit
    U-Turn
    Bullet Punch

It's my favorite pokemon that I have. :3 I know Adamant > Brave, but that's how I caught it and since it has a great attack IV, i'll keep it until I get a better Scizor.
    (the shiny one I RNG bred had like an 8 atk IV, EPIC FAIL!)

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Good, that's a couple hundred hours imo. Good job building your team the legit way, and not using gay candies <.<

Years
  • i have only 6, more coming soon, its takes a while to get, i jusy give up have way T_T

but im very proud with my 383 SA Gardevoir and my 436 SA Kyogre
    im also proud of the other ones, but not that much, lol

TheGearofWar

RAAM Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    For starters, congrats!

On your question, I don't really keep track of Pokemon I'm proud of, although I am extremely proud of a random Floatzel I caught for a friend, that turned out to be Adamant with like 30 Atk and 31 Spe IVs. Very happy day indeed

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    Gratz dude!

I dont think ive ever gotten a Pokemon to 90. I just dont have that much time on my hands, lol

Ayselipera

Then only Pokemon I'm proud of is my Dragonite from Silver. I must of been seven or eight when I bought a Dratini from the game slots in Goldenrod. After evolving it into a Dragonite I then decided to level it up some more till I reached level 100. Now it's my one and only level 100 Pokemon. It's too bad I can't trade it over from Silver into one of my newer games.

ShreyasPokemon

wants battles only...
    Years
  • ^^^ xDDD this reminds me of a time I caught a Random Raikou in Colosseum. It turned out to have 30 sp.atk and 31 spd. With HP Grass!!!!! Rash nature!!!!

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
  • Props to you mate. I used to EV train my Pokemon but got lazy and stopped. I have respect for anyone that can even EV train ONE properly without cheating, but 90? That's amazing mate well done!

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I am proud of my Platinum team, Eletrivire, Magmortar, Azumarril, Staraptor, Umbreon & Ambipom, best team I ever trained, I had so much fun and enjoyment out of training them.

hiphiphippo

hip hip hurray!
    Years
  • i'm really proud of my politoed, miltank and flygon :D i bred miltank and flygon, got politoed from a friend (as poliwag - shiny) and i EV trained all of them myself :) they're just all so cute and awesome!

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • I have 1 pokemon I EV trained because I was gonna do Wi-Fi (its a Weavile lol) so I don't really have any good things, most of my other pokemon are sav'd or partially EV trained and probably have crap IVs. I decided that Wi-Fi is garbage (because it takes 30 minutes for an offensive battle ~___~) and I just play on Shoddy now.

Also I hate Blissey. Its so overrated.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    I never cheat. I like to enoy the game. Vheating take the fun out of the game, and it is pointless to cheat. I like to raise my pokemon in a unique way and I am sure others do too. I am not entirely into competitive battling but I do however, like a few challenges her or there. I currently have 12-16 finished EV trained pokemon.
    I like to keep my pokemon at Level 50, not sure why I jujst like them that way./QUOTE]

Ev training, yet not raising to 100? I don't think the ev training will help as much at level 50 than at level 100, cuz fro what i've read, i got the impression that the stats you've ev trained won't increase by 63 points immediately, rather eventually. And that they only reflect completely at level 100.

Back