• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
  • They're calling it lesbifins 2.0, lmao.

Let's be honest, we saw that one coming ;x

But Aranea and Meenah :( they were cute too. Why did Aranea have to become evil?

I dunno, but probably because she went all attention grabber on us and just thought she's the center of everything :x Vriska knows her limits, sort of, but Aranea is just taking it too far imo :3

As for my ships, VriskaMeenah looks pretty viable and a lot more stronger than Tavris and MeenahAranea, but I kinda preferred the latter two :x

Maybe it's just a fling? What do you guys think?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Let's be honest, we saw that one coming ;x

I dunno, but probably because she went all attention grabber on us and just thought she's the center of everything :x Vriska knows her limits, sort of, but Aranea is just taking it too far imo :3

As for my ships, VriskaMeenah looks pretty viable and a lot more stronger than Tavris and MeenahAranea, but I kinda preferred the latter two :x

Maybe it's just a fling? What do you guys think?

I prefer MeenahAranea too. VriskaMeenah is viable, it does work, but I'll be a JohnVris shipper forever. <3 Do You Remem8er Me makes me cry and I just love them and aaaaaaah,

Salzorrah

Years
  • I'm actually a JohnVris shipper myself back then, but when the JohnRoxy started, I kinda lost the interest of loving it I guess.

But I'm still a KatNep follower like always :3

PsyKiss

Not So Innocent Cutie Pie
    Years
  • I'm going to say that Aranea being evil is equivlent to Vriska being good. Aranea was being good in an evil way, and Vriska was being bad in a rather good and heroic way. Aranea accomplished what she needed to accomplish it seems, but it also seems that there is hope to come with an existence that she is no longer in.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm going to say that Aranea being evil is equivlent to Vriska being good. Aranea was being good in an evil way, and Vriska was being bad in a rather good and heroic way. Aranea accomplished what she needed to accomplish it seems, but it also seems that there is hope to come with an existence that she is no longer in.
    That is a very good way to put it!

PsyKiss

Years
  • When it comes down to it, the serkets are Antagonists and also Protagonists at the same time. They are complicated charachters, with Vriska being a bit more complex, but thats due to her having more screen time. They are antagonists from everyone elses mind, but their goals in the end are both noble and protagonistic like. They are just the extreme versions of what everyone else desires.
    Spoiler:

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • UPD8

Spoiler:

Salzorrah

Years
  • Spoiler:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • upd8

Spoiler:

Hell
    Fooking
    Yesss
    Random-GIF-s-homestuck-30933161-500-307.gif

Spoiler:

PsyKiss

Years
  • Spoiler:

Salzorrah

Years
  • sad upd8

EDIT: RIKA WILL TOTALLY LOVE THIS UPDATE FOR SURE

Spoiler:

EDIT: gdi ninja :3

Salzorrah

Years
  • Spoiler:

PsyKiss

Years
  • Spoiler:

Salzorrah

Years
  • upd8

Spoiler:

Salzorrah

Years
  • UPD8 THAT IS TOO IMPORTANT NOT TO MISS

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    That was a really beautiful update :)

Do you guys think we are getting close to the finale of Homestuck now?

Salzorrah

Years
  • I mean we still have act 6 act 6 act 5; a6a6 intermission 5; a6a6a6; and act 7. i just hope we dont end up with 1 page acts :/ we're still far, but close enough :(

Back