• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
  • UPD8

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Spoiler:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hahah John, stop trying to give advice xD not sure Terezi counted on this when she sent him back. He already stated it's him though, so she should know that it's John running around giving her hints, at least.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Hahah John, stop trying to give advice xD not sure Terezi counted on this when she sent him back. He already stated it's him though, so she should know that it's John running around giving her hints, at least.

Exaaaaaaaaactly XD
    And yeah no I don't think she did. Who can predict the Pranking Master, John Egbert. And yeah she should know since he gave his name before they ever came in contact with humans, so if she can remember then she'll figure it out/

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    A young man stands in his bedroom. It just so happens that today, the 06th of January, is really no special day and the young man simply wants to join this Fanclub \o/

Chumhandle: tigelReaf
    Dream Self: Prospit Dreamer
    How far I read: Up to date :3 (Page 009218)
    Answer to the current topic:
    Spoiler:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    A young man stands in his bedroom. It just so happens that today, the 06th of January, is really no special day and the young man simply wants to join this Fanclub \o/

Chumhandle: tigelReaf
    Dream Self: Prospit Dreamer
    How far I read: Up to date :3 (Page 009218)
    Answer to the current topic:
    Spoiler:

welcome to the club!

Spoiler:
    Haha my thoughts went something like this too. Can't wait to see what happens on the roof now! :D

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Spoiler:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Spoiler:

The thing is, she wasn't there when Nepetta and Equious were killed, and I don't think she figured out where the murder took place, otherwise she might've sent John to intervene. Remember John can only go through events in Terezi's history, as he is using her Keywords.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What Sky said :D

She can only change minor stuff, remember? They still need things to go somewhat the same up until a certain point. Which point that is, I don't know, since Cascade hasn't even happened yet now.

I absolutely love that Terezi gets to be the hero, by the way. She deserves it so much, after all this dead!Vriskafocus.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Thing is, Vriska still needs to be stopped from going off to face jack. Even with John, they wouldn't be able to take him on by themselves, though she'll probably propose it . The grounding for this being that Terezi is about to send John to intervene with her previous choice to stab Vriska.
    Either that or she might leave it to him?
    Only the Huss will tell

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thing is, Vriska still needs to be stopped from going off to face jack. Even with John, they wouldn't be able to take him on by themselves, though she'll probably propose it . The grounding for this being that Terezi is about to send John to intervene with her previous choice to stab Vriska.
    Either that or she might leave it to him?
    Only the Huss will tell
    or OR

Maybe Vriska will go off and lead Bec Noir back just like in the original "other timeline" where it is implied that Vriska actually did defeat Jack in the end. But now, with a Gamzee (and possibly a John) in the picture, they might stand a chance to survive until Vriska comes back.

If Bec Noir doesn't survive though... what would that mean for the timeline?

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Spoiler:

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Spoiler:

No but really uh, that seems to always be the case/explanation. You can't stop him because he is already here etc. Sollux deleting the unhackable ATH code did nothing cuz he was already there and it was just a "formality." He was always and always is manipulating the events of all 4 universes to bring about his own creation bluh bluh

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Spoiler:
    OH MY GOD totally omfg because when they had Gamzee, they became quarreling siblings (sure, one killed the other, but still, Caliborn is almost half-relatable at least) but if he never cared for them, Caliborn could have won much earlier and grown to become the real LE...

Or maybe Calliope would actually have won if Gamzee hadn't been there, meaning that the universe they are bringing about through these "retcons" is actually the one where Calliope is the adult cherub.

My head hurts.

Tigelreaf

Fairy Tail Trash
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    Goddamn Hussie, do your thing and give us more pages. I really wanna know what Terezi's thought were and how everything will work out.

Oh, what ist your OTP in Homestuck and what do you ship even if it's not your OTP?

Back