• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    TRIBAL COUNCIL #9 RESULTS

Master Snowy
    - 6 Votes

Caite-chan - 4 Votes

So, Master Snowy & Caite-chan get Eliminated, will become Jury Members.

Spoiler:
    Without wasting Time, I'll announce the Next Challenge as well.

This Challenge will be done in two parts. Here's the first part.

As I said, this is a "Creative" Challenge, so I came up with some interesting questions (I hope no one complains here :P). There are no right or wrong answers, so answer any way u want, no restrictions.

This time, u gotta PM the answers to me (LegendChu) NOT Post them here, plz keep that in mind.

Here are the questions:-

Q1. What's the difference between a fly & a mosquito?
    Q2. If it takes 25 men, 25 days to build a wall, how long will it take 13 men to build it?
    Q3. Why did NeonJelly13 throw the butter out of the window?
    Q4. If Revise Librarian & Lycanthropy were Arabians, working in a dairy farm, what would u call them?
    Q5. According to Newton's laws of motion, if u sneeze & fart at the same time, which will travel faster & why?
    Q6. Taking into account Global Warming, how long will it take for an egg to turn into an omelette, if placed on the head of a bald guy, sitting in direct sunlight?
    Q7. Why do people say, "keep an ear out", aren't they already outside?
    Q8. If "Apple" made a car, would it have "Windows"?
    Q9. If a single teacher can't teach us all the subjects how can u expect a single student to learn all subjects?
    Q10. Why is lipstick called a "lipstick", if u can still move ur lips after u apply it?

PG-Rated Questions (Open at ur own risk >:))

Spoiler:

Feeback Question - Name a Member who u want to SAVE from Elimination, for the Next Round (u CANNOT save urself).

NOTE: - Some questions actually have "logically correct" answers, lets see how many can get it ;)!

As I said, plz PM the answers to me. And make sure u Answer the Feedback Question.

Pika Pika :chu:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Well that was weird and slightly offensive but funnish at the same time :3

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Well that depends on whats being offended, some things make it funnier but everyone has their boundaries and there are some things you should never say/do.

THIS WAS LIKE THE FUNNEST CHALLENGE I LIKE IT THERES NO "RIGHT" ANSWER THAT YOU LOSE IF YOU DONT KNOW IT ITS FUN IM NOT GUNNA GET LAUGHED AT FOR MY ANSWERS. I know I missed some of the "logical" answers(like the egg and apple ones) but I like my answers better so...

also are the answers everyone said going to be posted later after this challenge?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Looks like Team Ravishing Rockets is blasting off agaaaaaaaaaaaain.......

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    Ah, the totally dramatic Chris. There he go.

I feel like I should go back and rewatch some of the Total Drama series, I miss it. XD

what about Survivors? The dog series by the authors of Warriors and Seekers?

Back