• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    It is actually. I mean everyone ik has said its good as well so its not just me. Revenge of the Island has mike and zoey which are pretty awesome and All Stars Combine both casts so its got alot of crap going on.

Just skip Pahkitew tho its boring as hell and nothing worth watching.

I watched survivor once. Not my thinggggg

King Rockruff

Rockruff
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2016
    I mostly hear bad stuff about All Stars and Pakhitew. Revenge of the Island is probably on par with the first 3 seasons though

I don't care for survivor much since game shows aren't my thing. Like I'd care if some stranger I never met wins money or not lol. Parodies of them however I will watch.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    As I said, this is a "Creative" Challenge, so I came up with some interesting questions (I hope no one complains here :P)
    I should think before I speak (or type in this case). I totally underestimated u guys, u wouldn't miss a good (or bad) opportunity to just get that little complaint in eh :|. Should have know better -_-

U know what this gives me another idea, we should actually have a Challenge based on complaints. Yep, that's what the Next Challenge will (might?) be about, COMPLAINTS! But this time......... >:) >:)

Anyways, those of u who haven't answered, plz do so quick, coz we have to get to the second part of the Challenge.

Pika Pika :chu:

King Rockruff

Rockruff
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2016
    I don't see any complaining

well at least I didn't, until I looked up ;) ONLY TEASING ONLY TEASING

Last edited:
    Years
    -_-.
    Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm still getting mine typed up. Doing so on a phone is hard.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    -_-.
    A Challenge based on complaints[QUESTION MARK]
    I'm going to be banned from using questions marks, aren't I[QUESTION MARK]
    Can I use [QUESTION MARK] in place of question marks[QUESTION MARK]
    I was going to complain here, but that's probably not a good idea.
    Absolutely right, not a good idea at all to complain >:). About question marks, hmm let me think about it.

A little Spoiler - Wow are u guys confused on who to save or what. Six people have answered so far, five have Voted (one forgot to do so & surprisingly, its not Jelly Boy {XD}) & everyone has voted to save a different person.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    Did anyone vote to save me[QUESTION MARK]
    At least I'm still allowed to use question marks. Right, people[QUESTION MARK]
    Hey Chu, what will the next part of the challenge be[QUESTION MARK]
    [Finished] SURVIVOR PC - LEGENDCHU PRODUCTION'S MAIDEN VENTURE

Yes everyone is allowed to use question marks, except Jelly boy, why, to be revealed later >_>.

Who Voted for whom, its a secret >_>, to be revealed later.

Second part of Challenge, that's also a secret >_>, to be revealed later.

Spoiler:
    For everybody - DO NOT discuss ur answers with anyone, or u might ruin ur chances of........, to be revealed later >:).

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
    Years
    dont you flipping ninja me

Who is allowed to use questions marks then[QUESTION MARK]

Is the next part of the Challenge going to have to do with out answers or complaints[QUESTION MARK]

When will it be[QUESTION MARK]

What about Sierra[QUESTION MARK]

Will I survive[QUESTION MARK][QUESTION MARK][QUESTION MARK]

Also I dont like game shows like Survivor, they just get weirder and weirder, like Naked and Afraid, what is the point of not letting them wear clothes exactly
    Things like Jeopardy are good yes but....

Dedenne1

Years
    Hmmm a challenge based on complaints feels like a good decision xD

But in all serious complaints are needed if humanity and any one person in humanity is to strive to get better or do better at what they wish to achieve :3

and @Your Everyday Ghost One of the major things was thats survivor was never promoted as much as TD nor was it on that good of a network. And it really limited its audience to just adults while TD was open for Adults, Teens, and Kids to watch. I mean my friend who is 29 watched TD and wouldnt watch Survivor haha

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
    I'm 99% sure what part two will be.
    Does anyone else think they know? Let's see if u can guess!

Is the next part of the Challenge going to have to do with out answers or complaints[QUESTION MARK]
    Hmmm a challenge based on complaints feels like a good decision xD
    is it that we all have to complain to each other and whoever complains the most wins[QUESTION MARK]
    Whos up for complaining about waiting then? Im patient on this buuuuut if it means winning...... >:3c
    Okay, I'll just reveal what the next part of the Challenge is.

Two members yet to send answers. As soon as they do, I'm gonna be putting up all ur answers here on this Thread. Then, u're all gonna be selecting which two Members' answers are the best & those Members, as well as the one who has the highest number of Safe Votes, will be safe from Elimination. The catch here is that all answers will be anonymous, i.e. I won't be revealing which answers belong to whom, just putting them up as Entry No.1, Entry No.2 etc.

There's another Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggggggggg twist, which I'll reveal later ;).

As for the Challenge based on complaints, none of u is gonna be complaining, hasn't everyone on this Event done a lot of that already? -_-

U're all gonna be solving complaints & better be really really nice when u do that or u're sure to lose.

<extremely evil rub of hands by SinisterChu> hehehehe >:) >:) >:) >:)

Dedenne1

Years
    I shouldnt have a problem being nice since I like almost everyone here :D
    Unless the issue is super annoying :3

Sounds fun though hopefully ill get to it tomorrow since this is the last time ill be on today :p

Back