• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other hack: Fire Emblem 7 hack: Fire Emblem: Bloodlines| (7 chapter patch available)!

Do you plan on playing this?

• Yep! Looks interesting

Votes: 68 91.9%
  • Nope, not familiar/interested

Votes: 6 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
[10:46:00 AM] ghast: mangs chapter 3 LP was pretty revealing on the work i need to do
[10:46:18 AM] ghast: the whole hack needs a lot more polish
[10:46:28 AM] ghast: its really frustrating.

I'm getting to work on another update patch based on Mangs's feedback from the LP he's doing. there's going to be a lot of technical clean-up based on both his recent feedback and Alfred Kamon's.
Not very satisfied with where the hack stands in terms of writing in both scenes and gameplay for some chapters at the moment.
i'm also going to bundle chapter 5 with this latest patch as well. Just because it's a shopping chapter and I think there's some neat stuff to do and new characters to meet.

Years
WHEN BEES ATTACK!

bom
HJyItUb.png

BOM
PLkn56Z.png

BAAWWWWMMM
LMa4wq9.png

Yeah, separate factions in Bloodlines are a thing now. thanks to a couple ASM hackers! 3 battles ftw
[/spoiler]

Years
Thought I'd take a look at this thread again and I must say you've done a lot! Sadly I haven't been able to play this hack yet due to school and my inability to find a rom, but once I am able to I'll check it out.

Also congrats on the fan-art. You're getting bigger and bigger.

Years
HACKING BROTHERS AND SISTERS
This is semi on topic, I've taken up journalism! my first endeavor, these Monthly Hacker's Digests! Basically I'm bringing monthly news of our community to the rest of the internet!
I'd really, realllyyyy appreciate it if you took a look at this! I put lots of effort into this video. (Plus, I make some Bloodlines announcements)

Years
You've done a really good job with that video. I can tell a lot of time and scripting went into that so really nice job!

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
Its nice to see an FE7 hack here in PC.. I love FE as much as I love Pokemon so Im ecstatic to see one being made and a very interesting one at that! I hope this continues to progress!

Years
update time!

Update time. Been busy rewriting some stuff, and making changes and stuff. But here's some cool new progress pics.

Contains character and class spoilers.

decided to add in a new chapter between chapter 5 and 6. so now chapter 6 is 7! (= more fun)

HRTqxU7.png

8Tv8sTe.png
baby 1

OR

MBYKTP9.png
baby 2???

Take your pick. Because you can only choose one :D~

0wMFuuU.png
You must

sHh6hl3.png
Protect

YkvtglY.png
The glorious hooved beeasts!!

hoping I can showcase some even newer progress soon, regarding plot and such. Til next time~

Years
holy cow, so wow thanks a lot to everyone who is voting for the hack in hack of the month! ^^

here's a new update/new mechanic being introduced in the hack.

Pic of the Day (Class Spoiler).
Spoiler:

Thoughts?

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
holy cow, so wow thanks a lot to everyone who is voting for the hack in hack of the month! ^^

here's a new update/new mechanic being introduced in the hack.

Pic of the Day (Class Spoiler).
Spoiler:

Thoughts?

Wow this is great! Keep this up! I like FE games as much as Pokemon so a hack like this will be most enjoyable! I hope you finish this! Number one fan here!

Years
super late for updates, but just wanted to say thanks for the props and to the folks who voted bloodlines for hack of the month. It was really sweet!
But yeah, kicking hacking in high-gear for the Summer. Here are some new screenies.

kj9tOet.png
big big tents that store enemy units. Better burn em up quick!

LrB4ukL.png
Chapter 8, the real team Aqua strikes

UxgERRG.png
first attempt at legit class card spriting. Does anyone get the Calcos reference? xD

regards!

Years
Hello!

Check out the relevant parts of bloodlines in this video! go to 3:05

I'm still working on the lizardman animation right now, but that's what its looking like atm!
I tried my hand at custom spell animating. Icewind is pretty basic, and because of Feditor's limitation in custom spell insertion, it had to be severely nerfed to get in the game. which kinda sucks.
But the real reason I wanted to show icewind was because I'm going to implement a new spin on the weapon triangle.
the 'Element Web' (Name pending heh)
basically how it works is that some Djuron and Animals have a weakness to one element, but strong to another. Kind of like pokemon.

Fire-> strong against furry Djuron and Animals like the Gargursan and Swarms, but weak against water based units like Merpeople
Thunder -> strong against water based classes, weak against earth based classes
Ice -> strong against reptiles, like Lizardmen, but weak against Gargursans
Wind-> Strong against Flyers and other wind type classes, weak against Fire based classes

You guys are strength/weakness experts, What would wind be strong against?

that's sort of my concept i have going on, its likely to vary once development of the hack gets further!

Years
screenshot dump!
lxCsz6j.png
new class card, villager! not to be confused with animal crossing

ubukql3.png
your shiplord, has arrived.

HB9fFq9.png
welcome to the concert! chapter 5 is a very passive chapter, you can go shopping, buy items and not worry about bad guys here. enjoy the peace while you still can ...

tSWlZJn.png
element-infused weapons

dE7oli2.png
and a new ally, a playable siren!

CpCSCA0.png
and the return of wyvern riders!

okie doke, see you in a week or so

Years
triple post x.x

i made a video showcasing my new karma system in my hack, Rapports!
I'm sure a few of you know how karma systems work, I knoew le pug does it! Apparently its a popular thing to do around here :O?

take a look for those who are interested

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back