• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other hack: Fire Emblem 7 hack: Fire Emblem: Bloodlines| (7 chapter patch available)!

Do you plan on playing this?

• Yep! Looks interesting

Votes: 68 91.9%
  • Nope, not familiar/interested

Votes: 6 8.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

trenhoj

The Pikadex Gym leader and shiny hunter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2019
Keep up the hard work. It looks great!

Parivir

rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Years
Oh wow this hack looks fantastic. Everything looks very polished. I've only ever played one FE hack (one of Blazer's, I believe), but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Your graphical assets look incredible, I'll definitely play this soon.

Years
Keep up the hard work. It looks great!

Oh wow this hack looks fantastic. Everything looks very polished. I've only ever played one FE hack (one of Blazer's, I believe), but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Your graphical assets look incredible, I'll definitely play this soon.

Oh wow! I was kind of holding off on updates here because it seemed that interest was waning from PC. But I may be incorrect? :o.
I should let you know though, A new, revised patch is coming up in a few weeks, if you could wait til then to play it, your experience will be a lot better with it!

:)

thanks folks, means a lot :D

Years
Screenie and character art dump!
UCF4V9I.png

EmYfNtq.png

Character art!
Spoiler:

The 7 chapter 1.4 patch is gonna be out tomorrow, at the latest! (I hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back