• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem Fates Discussion

Years
    I mean she does look kinda old xD
    Anyways ill probably be picking up a copy of Conquest and Birthright and then ill probably play Conquest first then Birthright then Revelation cause I wanna see the story from both points of view so badly!

And my favorite character so far is Elise cause shes just so cute and her hair is beyond amazing.
    Spoiler:

Garison

The Grey Waves
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    Azura's dances have been revealed.......In english.
    https://youtu.be/aEe5A9WRLks (I can't seem to get that youtube code thing to work)

The way she sings it could have been much better, but it also could have been ALOT worst; all in all, I like the english version.

Years
    Azura's dances have been revealed.......In english.
    https://youtu.be/aEe5A9WRLks (I can't seem to get that youtube code thing to work)

The way she sings it could have been much better, but it also could have been ALOT worst; all in all, I like the english version.
    I don't care what anyone says, I really like Rena Strober's singing. They did well in my opinion, as it can be very tricky to make an English cover of an originally Japanese song, while retaining some meaning. The rhythm of the syllables in the phrase "a familiar disguise" in the Nohr version is a little wonky, but otherwise I like these songs. Similar to how I felt about the original Japanese version of these songs, I still find myself liking the Nohr version more. Also, "(groans of increasing discomfort)" is my new favorite meme. xD

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Gamespot said:
    "I had to relent; by allowing a few too many people to die, I had doomed my little army to a massacre. If I had the chance to grind for more experience to bolster my party, I would have, but Conquest wouldn't allow it. "
    > Conquest explicitly tells you that experience is limited and must be managed
    > Proceeds to complain about not being able to grind and that experience is limited

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
    Years
    > Conquest explicitly tells you that experience is limited and must be managed
    > Proceeds to complain about not being able to grind and that experience is limited

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I'm really glad that every other game review site aside from Lamespot Gamespot gave Conquest the higher rating it deserved. Gamespot's reviewer obviously never played any FE apart from Awakening which is embarassing.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I was unable to preorder the Special Edition. So I'm left with a painful choice. I'm highly considering of buying both and playing Birthright first, then Conquest. x_x

edit: I also haven't looked at any spoilers other than a few trailers. Can't say any of the characters stood out in my brief memory of what I saw. Nevertheless, I am totally stoked for these games!

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
    Years
    I was unable to preorder the Special Edition. So I'm left with a painful choice. I'm highly considering of buying both and playing Birthright first, then Conquest. x_x

edit: I also haven't looked at any spoilers other than a few trailers. Can't say any of the characters stood out in my brief memory of what I saw. Nevertheless, I am totally stoked for these games!
    Uhh you're talking about buying one of them and then downloading the other via dlc, right? Right?

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
    I am a scrub, so I'm getting Birthright (and Revelations). I'd love to try some alternative win conditions than KILL EVERYONE but I can wait for March on that one.

Does anyone know what the overpowered skills (i.e. Awakening Galeforce) are going to be?

Garison

The Grey Waves
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    A tumbkr account called Amagicrobor has been posting audio clips of all the My Room lines. Here's the link
    https://amagicrobot.tumblr.com

For the ones I listened too, here's are my opinions.

Saizo: Decent, just as I imagined.
    Kagero: A bit monotoned, but not horrible.
    Izana: Can he say ANYTHING that won't kill me!?!?!?!?!?!? XD
    Azura: A voice typical of a singer: I like it.
    Siegbert: Not bad but something.....I can't put a finger on it.
    Arthur: All I heard was justice :p. His voice suits hin VERY well.
    Crimson: The debate is over, she's my Birthright waifu, the only one for me (and I'm literally the only one for her. :p)
    Kazahana: She sounds quite energetic: again, she's like I imagined.
    Shinonome Not what I expected: but its much better.
    Xander: What might be his confession line is WAAY better than his Japanese one. His voice is fine.
    Hisame: His voice is fine but......I'll explain below.
    Hinata: Its fine, but not what I wwould use for him.
    Ryoma: possibly biased, but one word: AMAZING! (Excpet the "kiss me you fool" line. What the heck?)
    Kana: My daughter sounds so cute. :p.
    Percy: What's up pitty patt?

However, I noticed that Treehouse gave Hisame the Henry/Gregor treatment. While he likes pickles in the japanese version, treehouse apparently has taken it up to eleven to the point of obbsession: Almosr ALL of Hisame's my roon lines have SOMETHING to do with pickles.

Also on a note, release is only hours away....

Last edited:

Magistrum

☆The Fakemon Magister☆
    Years
    A tumbkr account called Amagicrobor has been posting audio clips of all the My Room lines. Here's the link
    https://amagicrobot.tumblr.com

For the ones I listened too, here's are my opinions.

Saizo: Decent, just as I imagined.
    Kagero: A bit monotoned, but not horrible.
    Izana: Can he say ANYTHING that won't kill me!?!?!?!?!?!? XD
    Azura: A voice typical of a singer: I like it.
    Siegbert: Not bad but something.....I can't put a finger on it.
    Arthur: All I heard was justice :p. His voice suits hin VERY well.
    Crimson: The debate is over, she's my Birthright waifu, the only one for me (and I'm literally the only one for her. :p)
    Kazahana: She sounds quite energetic: again, she's like I imagined.
    Shinonome Not what I expected: but its much better.
    Xander: What might be his confession line is WAAY better than his Japanese one. His voice is fine.
    Hisame: His voice is fine but......I'll explain below.
    Hinata: Its fine, but not what I wwould use for him.
    Ryoma: possibly biased, but one word: AMAZING! (Excpet the "kiss me you fool" line. What the heck?)
    Kana: My daughter sounds so cute. :p.
    Percy: What's up pitty patt?

However, I noticed that Treehouse gave Hisame the Henry/Gregor treatment. While he likes pickles in the japanese version, treehouse apparently has taken it up to eleven to the point of obbsession: Almosr ALL of Hisame's my roon lines have SOMETHING to do with pickles.

Also on a note, release is only hours away....
    MyRoom Voices Compilation
    ^Downloadable content ripped from the game.
    Also Support Convos Compilation, massive spoilers ahead. Read at your own risk

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    So who else is going to pick up theres today? I went already but they sold out in the first hour so i got it reserved to pick up tonight at another store

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Spoiler:

According to IGN, loyalty wins by .1 point. Unfortunately, I currently don't have enough money to buy either versions yet, so I can't buy Fates day one.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Uhh you're talking about buying one of them and then downloading the other via dlc, right? Right?

That is what I did, yes. xD The question is though, the redeemable DLC code isn't working in the eshop? I'm confused. Is anyone knowledgeable as to how to deal with this. x.x;

edit: So I google'd around and apparently you need to reach chapter 6 on the physical copy of the game to input the DLC code to get your digital copy of the other version. :)

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Just got Birthright since our nearest store ran out of Special Editions. So basically I'm ready to rip and tear via turn based ripping and tearing. I'm betting that this thread already has a couple of potential spoilarz so i'll just play first before i actually start posting here again ;))

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
    Bitter Intrigue is absolute garbage.

It tells me I just have to escape to win, and I get to the escape point, and it gives me a game over. Why? The level's overloaded with OP enemies as it is, why does it kill me for winning?

Edit: Okay, like a second after I posted this I finally beat it because Camilla continued to be the best girl and killed the boss.

Still, a game over for doing what I'm told is annoying.

Last edited:
    Back