• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Emblem (revived again)

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    The Fire Emblem topic has been revived once again. So o has gotten the newest FE game realsed in America, FE:The Sacred Stones. I got it the first day it came out, and beat it (not on that day), and I've only taken Erikia's (the new female Lord) route. If you have any questions about the new game just ask me! :D

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I have FE: SS as well, but I'm playing it slowly...at last check, I was on Chapter 19 in Eirika's route, but I haven't gotten around to playing any more in half a week x_x

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    The Chapters arn't different until you split up, and when the twins get back together it's the same chapters too, the only difference is the person with the Supply command.

I hate how they nerfed Luna, though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    I'll be buying that game soon n.n;;

Right now I'm playing FE7 and I'm wondering if I should restart teh chapter because Erik killed Guy. Is he worth restarting for? Note: I'm on Hector Hard Mode.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'd say that Guy would be handy on Hector hard mode, after all, at heightened difficulty settings, and efficient killing machine is always good to have handy. False Friends is a tricky chapter, especially for newly-recruited units like Guy. I usually have him as the Pegasus killer during this chapter, just to be safe.

Years
    It's best to restart everytime someone dies... =P

If you're playing HHM (Hector Hard Mode) your #1 most reliable unit, 100%, who will never ever get RNG raped is Harken. Yes, generally prepromotes are crappy but in hard mode, the enemies get stat bonuses and Harken starts with godly stats.

On regular HM, it would all depend. I don't really like Guy and I didn't like FE7 for not having a female myrmidon like FE6 did (Fir... <3). Generally, female myrmidons turn out better than male myrmidons (Karla doesn't count). It's all into taste. I rely mainly on Raven as my sword fighter.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    ah! go Fir and her Wo Dao! she dominates the field with criticals one after another!!! and she's unstoppable on my side XD and extremely cute at that XD

Years
    don't forget Marika/Marissa! It's too bad her assassin sprite looked a bit manly...they should've taken off the headband and added a ponytail...

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    I think I'll just restart ;-; Even though I just beat Erik >>;

Anyways, do you get the shaman in HHM?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Niko said:
    don't forget Marika/Marissa! It's too bad her assassin sprite looked a bit manly...they should've taken off the headband and added a ponytail...

It's funny how when they promote, Joshua looks more femenine than Marissa XP I actually don't use Marissa...I've had worse luck with stat growth on her than I've ever had on anyone else, unfortunately =/

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    I can never find Canas! Can you tell me where he is? I don't want to miss him a third time...>>;

Years
    Chairman Kaga said:
    It's funny how when they promote, Joshua looks more femenine than Marissa XP I actually don't use Marissa...I've had worse luck with stat growth on her than I've ever had on anyone else, unfortunately =/
    She turned out pretty decent for me... though I turned her into a swordmaster... XD

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    reason i dont say marissa is cuz Fir's much cuter XD of course, might be the dark clothes on her

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i just think sue seems a little too possesed XD but give her a killer bow and she dominates everything XD
    FE6 you can S 2 weapons right?

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    well, Dieck(sp?) 'S'ed swords and im planning him for axes so that's good

Back