• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Fire Red and Leaf Green Release Date and Information

Years
    Hey all

What's up everybody? I heard Fire Red and Leaf Green are coming out some time soon. I just have a question about them? Are they pretty much the same thing as red and any of the other pokemon game boy games? Or are they way diff?

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    Hey people
    Pokemon Fire Red & Leaf Green are practically Here

I went to KB Toys on suturday and u can already preorder them.
    U should be able to at toys R us too
    the guy said they're comeing out September 5th
    so YAY, oooh and we're gettin' a wireless addapter thingy so we can
    battle without link cables , they come with the game.
    I saw the boxes, it's like 5 USD to prerder them.
    I got mine reserved already , very exciting

Lugia

The Gaurdian of THE world!
    Years
    Fire Red and Leaf Green Release Date and Information

aaaaaa

I suggest you edit that link out, as it's against our rules to post links to ROM's.

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    Woah~ People are saying it's arrived Today?

anyone making phone calls and such? I'd totally crap my pants if I could go pick it up right now.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2010
    i preordered it a while back and i just got off the phone with gamestop. guys, you will have to wait 3 more days. its the 8th. i don't know where you pulled the 5th from...

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    I guess this has been unstickied because it's being released in the US this week. No consideration to the rest of the countries where it hasn't been released yet, but I'll save that rant for another time

KiraYamato

Sumyungai
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Actually its already out in most places, you just gotta go to a store besides wal-mart or one of those type stores, try gamestop...toys r us....kb toys....fye....any of those should have it lol.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    I've been calling around to places like EBGames and Best Buy...Best Buy told me there is a chance they will have it tomorrow, if not they will have it on the 8th..EBGames told me they will have it on the 8th..Anyone know of a sure place that will have it tomorrow? Or even today?

Back