• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire-Type Club v.2.5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Your name: Otherworld9)
    Your partner pokemon: Quilava
    Why you like Fire Types: They're not only useful in battles, but most of them have a good attack stat and good speed...well...most. Either way, I like their designs.
    Anything else: Hey...I'm the life of the party XD . Nah, but my favorite pokemon are Quilava, Victini, and Volcarona. Never thought they could come up with a Fire/Bug combination, nor a cute legendary that's part fire. My favorite genration that houses most of my fire types is Unova though.

Which Generation do you think had the best Fire-Types?
    -I'd have to go with Unova, since there were some amazing type combinations, yet have cute designs. I also liked Johto genration though, since Quilava, Houndoom, and other favorites ones are in it.

Which Pokemon really makes you appreciate Fire Types?
    -Quilava. Has cool moves that show off the fire, awesome design, has fire burning on its back, and has one of my favorite designs.

What was the last Fire Type you caught?
    -Magby on Unova. Cute critter.

Excluding pure types, what would the fire dual type you guys are most likely to use and why?
    -Bug/Fire and Dark/Fire would be my best bet when it comes to everything overall. A bug who is no longer weak to fire, and a dark with attack that increased with speed, and can destroy nearly all my team. However, when it comes to battling, Fire/Fighting is my option.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Partner Pokémon - Moltra (Moltres)
    Why you like Fire-type? - They are AWESOME!!!
    Anything eles - Hi! Can it be shiny?
    You pick shiny, you don't get animated. D: But you're cool with that, right? :3

@Alex man that Rotom-H sprite was hard to find tbqh. My usual source did not have it. ;_;

Now see here y'all. I'm going to point this out again because inactivity.
    ANNA'S RULES said:
    Anyone is allowed to make a change in topic, as long as the new topic will promote discussion. And everyone should post regularly! No slacking, guys!
    See that? It means y'all should TALK. This isn't a thread where you come in, look at the topic, answer and leave. No, this should be a conversation with an overarching theme of Fire Pokémon.

We clear? Good.

On an unrelated note, it's winter. And much too cold in my house. For lack of a real-life fire Pokémon I am seriously contemplating making one of those rice-warmer things in the shape of a fire-type. I want a simple-shaped one though. Like Typhlosion since it's basically a tube.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I get you SmartOne....it's in Winter times where Fire Pokemon are really needed...puffing out their fire and warming us up.....on a side note, let's talk about fire types....hmm...if I can make topics....

Which Fire Type is the most Underrated?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I don't know much about underrated really since I hardly pay attention to who uses what, but I feel like the Slugma and Numel lines are kinda ignored. And they're quite amazing too in my experience!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I'd say Torkoal, that thing gets little-to-no attention, despite having brilliant abilities and some devastating moves! Its starts aren't really something to be sought after, but if you can utilize its key features properly then it's well worth using in battles. Plus its a fire turtle, what could be better!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I've used Slugma on my Emerald and it is indeed as powerful as I though. Impressed me a lot. Haven't used Numel though...need to try that out....

I'd say Torkoal, that thing gets little-to-no attention, despite having brilliant abilities and some devastating moves! Its starts aren't really something to be sought after, but if you can utilize its key features properly then it's well worth using in battles. Plus its a fire turtle, what could be better!

I agree, since it has no evolution, people tend to ignore the "no-evolvers" thanks to that.....but it's powerful. I mean, it's a wise turtle....that lives on a volcano!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I've used Slugma on my Emerald and it is indeed as powerful as I though. Impressed me a lot. Haven't used Numel though...need to try that out....

I agree, since it has no evolution, people tend to ignore the "no-evolvers" thanks to that.....but it's powerful. I mean, it's a wise turtle....that lives on a volcano!

I think that Macargo, Camerupt and Torkoal are all very interesting Pokemon battle-wise. They have some interesting typings (and a huge weakness to water!), interesting abilities and even more interesting moves! Maybe some kind of tournament would help distinguish these Pokemon's power ^_^

Years
    Your Name: PokemonLady

Your Partner Pokémon: Charizard & Arcanine

Why You Like Fire-Types: They give you such a BURNING passion for them

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Your Name: PokemonLady

Your Partner Pokémon: Charizard & Arcanine

Why You Like Fire-Types: They give you such a BURNING passion for them

Well, all we can do is wait for the Owner to accept the new members...in the mean time...:

Which Fire Type is the Cutest?
    -My personal choice is Quilava. Not only does it have the cute eyes and such a distinct look, but looks very adorable. Not to mention the size and fire. ~

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Which Fire Type is the Cutest?
    all starter fire pokemon IMO they r Charmander,Cyndaquil,Torchic,Chimchar and Tepig <3
    Fire-Type Club v.2.5!

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
    why haven't i seen this club before? fire-types are my absolute favourite! ^^ the activity in this club is going down though :/ lets revive it ^^ everyone start posting actively (:

name: ikaroschase
    partner pokémon: is it alright if i chose flareon? [there are already three] if not i would like to have a cyndaquil :/
    why i like fire-types: because they tend to be the more powerful ones ^^ i like their moves and the way they look too.
    anything else: basically the fire-types i like most are charmander, cyndaquil, flareon, growlithe, and vulpix [all of their evolutions too]

which fire-type is the cutest? every fire pokemon listed above is my answer (:

picture time! ^^

Fire-Type Club v.2.5!

Fire-Type Club v.2.5!

Last edited:

pancakeonmyhead

Kpop Enthusiast
    Years
    Your Name: pancakeonmyhead
    Your Partner Pokémon: Ninetales
    Why You Like Fire-Types: As a child, whenever playing Pokemon games, I would automatically choose a fire-type starter. I always liked colours like red, orange, and yellow 'cause of how bright they are, and fire-types represent the brightness for me. I also like how they can be cute, but are fiery and strong.
    Anything Else:
    Flareon is my favourite of the Eeveelutions, Entei of the legendary beasts, and I almost always choose a fire-type for a starter.

Last edited:

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012
    Woah,Fire types? Why didn't i join sooner? I love fire types!

Your Name: Flame-Typhlosion
    Your Partner Pokémon: Typhlosion, (Duh) my favorite pokemon! Call it FireBurst :)
    Why You Like Fire-Types: Because they are tough,rough,strong,and you would always like to have them with you.
    Anything Else: FIRE is AWESOME! nuff' said

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back