• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Firebreathing Ice Cube's Breeding Shop: Rareballs, HA, Egg Moves, Giveaways Galore!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Know2Good

Good to know, right.
Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    Hello once again,

FC: 1590-5959-5015 (You already have me added)
    IGN: Benjamin
    Pokemon: Swirlix || Unburden - Belly Drum (Premier Ball)
    Section: Egg Moves/Hidden Abilities
    Nickname: /

I'm willing to offer you: (Adamant) Female Croagunk || Dry Skin - Drain Punch (Poke Ball)(Ball doesn't matter)

Edit

I'd actually like to trade/request 2 pokemon at once if you don't mind, the one mentioned above and:

Pokemon: Murkrow || Prankster - Perish Song, Roost (Dusk Ball)(Ball doesn't matter)

I'm willing to offer you: (Adamant) Beldum|| Clear Body - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Poke Ball)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Hello once again,

Pokemon: Swirlix || Unburden - Belly Drum (Premier Ball)

I'm willing to offer you: (Adamant) Female Croagunk || Dry Skin - Drain Punch (Poke Ball)(Ball doesn't matter)

Edit

I'd actually like to trade/request 2 pokemon at once if you don't mind, the one mentioned above and:

Pokemon: Murkrow || Prankster - Perish Song, Roost (Dusk Ball)(Ball doesn't matter)

I'm willing to offer you: (Adamant) Beldum|| Clear Body - 31/31/31/xx/31/31 (Poke Ball)

Do you have anything else? I don't have much need for IVs, since getting IVs on my Pokemon is very easy for me :)) Do you have any Rareball Pokemon or any HA Pokemon with multiple egg moves?

Know2Good

Good to know, right.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    Do you have anything else? I don't have much need for IVs, since getting IVs on my Pokemon is very easy for me :)) Do you have any Rareball Pokemon or any HA Pokemon with multiple egg moves?

I could turn the Croagunk into a HA one, it'll still only have one egg move though. That's the best I could do.

The only rareball pokemon (Drifloon) I have, I have already traded with you once, unless you want another one, which I highly doubt.

Edit: I'd like to cancel the potential trade, I figured my offer wasn't good enough. I've found myself another trading partner.

Last edited:

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • That Anorith with 4EMs, HA, Dream Ball is cute.

I don't need IVs, but if it comes with, #thumbsup

Regardless, let me know if you want something in my shop (the flawless guys, not the shiny guys) in exchange for an Anorith of that sort. Male or female, but female is preferred for obvious reasons.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    That Anorith with 4EMs, HA, Dream Ball is cute.

I don't need IVs, but if it comes with, #thumbsup

Regardless, let me know if you want something in my shop (the flawless guys, not the shiny guys) in exchange for an Anorith of that sort. Male or female, but female is preferred for obvious reasons.

Hello! :D I can breed you a Female Anorith w/ 4EM HA in a Dream Ball, but I'm gonna have a hard time with the IVs to be honest, cuz that Male:Female Ratio for fossil Pokemon is a ***** to deal with (1/8 female :C) So, if you don't mind, I'll take a Love Ball Chansey for it :D

You could ask for more if you want, I'll be happy to breed them for you, since I am interested in more of your Rareball Pokemon :D If not, we can stick with the Anorith for Chansey :D

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    FC: 0061-1111-6462
    IGN: Jagold
    Pokemon: Heavy Ball Skarmory
    Ability: Sturdy
    Nature: Jolly
    IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Egg Moves: Whirlwind, Stealth Rock, Drill Peck, Brave Bird
    Other notes: Female, and nickname her as Skar.

Offering...
    Pokemon: Love Ball Mareep
    Ability: Static
    Nature: Quiet
    IVs: Random 5 31IVs (I also have one with 4 31IVs minus Speed, which is 0)
    Egg Moves: none...
    Other notes: Female

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    FC: 0061-1111-6462
    IGN: Jagold
    Pokemon: Heavy Ball Skarmory
    Ability: Sturdy
    Nature: Jolly
    IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Egg Moves: Whirlwind, Stealth Rock, Drill Peck, Brave Bird
    Other notes: Female, and nickname her as Skar.

Offering...
    Pokemon: Love Ball Mareep
    Ability: Static
    Nature: Quiet
    IVs: Random 5 31IVs (I also have one with 4 31IVs minus Speed, which is 0)
    Egg Moves: none...
    Other notes: Female

:O :O :O :O destinedjagold!!! Oh darn I'm a big fan of your hacks, especially Ruby Destiny: Life of Guardians, I used to play them all the time when I didn't have my 2DS yet... oh my it's you D:

Anyway, I'd love to take that offer for you :) I'll take the Love Ball Mareep with 0 Spd IV if you don't mind, for a Mega Amphy I might plan on breeding haha :D

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Hello! :D I can breed you a Female Anorith w/ 4EM HA in a Dream Ball, but I'm gonna have a hard time with the IVs to be honest, cuz that Male:Female Ratio for fossil Pokemon is a ***** to deal with (1/8 female :C) So, if you don't mind, I'll take a Love Ball Chansey for it :D

You could ask for more if you want, I'll be happy to breed them for you, since I am interested in more of your Rareball Pokemon :D If not, we can stick with the Anorith for Chansey :D

Perfect. I don't really mind for the IVs. They're way easier than those darn egg moves in any scenario, especially this one lol!

I can trade in the next 20min if you're available.

[Edit]

Also interested in your (Dream Ball) HA Zubat with EMs, no IVs necessary, female preferred.

Let me know again from my list :P

I hafta go to school soon so if I haven't heard back from you in the next 30min, we'll have to trade tomorrow at some point, as my classes last 6h and then I have a date thing going on right afterwards till midnight or so.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Perfect. I don't really mind for the IVs. They're way easier than those darn egg moves in any scenario, especially this one lol!

I can trade in the next 20min if you're available.

[Edit]

Also interested in your (Dream Ball) HA Zubat with EMs, no IVs necessary, female preferred.

Let me know again from my list :P

I hafta go to school soon so if I haven't heard back from you in the next 30min, we'll have to trade tomorrow at some point, as my classes last 6h and then I have a date thing going on right afterwards till midnight or so.

I'm free now! :D We can trade :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Hello everyone! :D It's unfortunate, but I've decided to lock up this thread for now :( I am currently swamped with requirements in the university, as well as a big project, which would make me busier than I expected and would prevent me from managing this shop as much as I would want :C Rest assured I will be back once everything is fine and I am free again (in around a few months, I guess coinciding with the release of the Gen III remakes.)

If you are still interested in some of the Pokemon you see here, you may PM me, but I cannot guarantee that I will attend to your requests and offers as soon as usual. Nonetheless, if I find myself getting free time, I might just see to it :)

It was wonderful, and I hope to see you guys again soon! :D

Moderator, if you would lock this thread for now :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back