• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Firebreathing Ice Cube's Breeding Shop: Rareballs, HA, Egg Moves, Giveaways Galore!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Know2Good

Good to know, right.
Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2014
    I already have both of the Pokemon you're offering, and I have Pokerus on a lot of my Pokemon, so I'm sorry, I can't take your request :( Do you have any other offers? :D

I can offer you:

A Lv1 Poke Ball male Togepi, with perfect IVs in Defence and Special Defence and a Lax nature. The ability it has is 'Hustle'.
    A Lv1 Poke Ball male Raltz, with perfect IVs in HP and a Jolly nature. The ability it has is 'Trace'.
    A Lv7 Dusk Ball female Ponyta, with perfect IVs in Sp Defence and a Quirky nature. The ability it has is Flash Fire.
    A Lv1 Poke Ball female Dratini, with perfect IVs in HP, Attack, Sp Defence and an Adamant nature. The ability it has is Shed Skin.
    A Lv1 Poke Ball male Deino, with perfect IVs in Sp Defence and an Adamant nature. The ability it has is Hustle.

I can breed you a Lv1 Dream Ball female Drifloon, with no specific/known IVs and a Quircky nature. The ability it would have is 'Flare Boost'

Or a breeding couple for perfect IV Minccino babies:
    Female Skill Link Minccino, adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Male Skill Link Minccino, adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31

You may have more than one of the Pokemon listed first if You're interested.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hmm, do you anything else outside of the Pokemon in your shop? I have everything in your Shop already. If you have any Rareball Pokemon lying around, I'll take those :)

I don't really do rare ball pokemon. But I have some others that I will list:
    Treeko modest w/ dragon breath and leaf storm
    Treeko timid w/ leech seed, synthesis, dragon breath, and grass whistle
    Vulpix drought timid w/ hypnosis, extrasensory, and hex
    Foongus regenerator
    Shroomish posion heal w/ drain punch
    Squirtle calm
    Eevee anticipation
    Rotom timid or modest
    Gligar immunity
    Cleffa magic guard

If you like any of these then could you tell me the IV and egg moves that you are looking for. If you don't like any of these would it be possible to just get a carvanha with its HA but without the jolly nature or IV spread I listed?

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    I can offer you:

A Lv1 Poke Ball male Togepi, with perfect IVs in Defence and Special Defence and a Lax nature. The ability it has is 'Hustle'.
    A Lv1 Poke Ball male Raltz, with perfect IVs in HP and a Jolly nature. The ability it has is 'Trace'.
    A Lv7 Dusk Ball female Ponyta, with perfect IVs in Sp Defence and a Quirky nature. The ability it has is Flash Fire.
    A Lv1 Poke Ball female Dratini, with perfect IVs in HP, Attack, Sp Defence and an Adamant nature. The ability it has is Shed Skin.
    A Lv1 Poke Ball male Deino, with perfect IVs in Sp Defence and an Adamant nature. The ability it has is Hustle.

I can breed you a Lv1 Dream Ball female Drifloon, with no specific/known IVs and a Quircky nature. The ability it would have is 'Flare Boost'

Or a breeding couple for perfect IV Minccino babies:
    Female Skill Link Minccino, adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Male Skill Link Minccino, adamant, 31/31/31/x/31/31

You may have more than one of the Pokemon listed first if You're interested.

I'll take the Dream Ball Drifblim then :D

I don't really do rare ball pokemon. But I have some others that I will list:
    Treeko modest w/ dragon breath and leaf storm
    Treeko timid w/ leech seed, synthesis, dragon breath, and grass whistle
    Vulpix drought timid w/ hypnosis, extrasensory, and hex
    Foongus regenerator
    Shroomish posion heal w/ drain punch
    Squirtle calm
    Eevee anticipation
    Rotom timid or modest
    Gligar immunity
    Cleffa magic guard

If you like any of these then could you tell me the IV and egg moves that you are looking for. If you don't like any of these would it be possible to just get a carvanha with its HA but without the jolly nature or IV spread I listed?

Thanks

That Vulpix seems awesome, I'll take that one :D

Hello !

Here's what I want for the 'gross:

FC: In my signature <3
    IGN: Same as above c:
    Pokemon: Alomomola, Growlithe, Shellos, Trapinch
    Ability: The ones listed in your shop please.
    Nature: Doesn't matter.
    IVs: Doesn't matter.
    Egg Moves: The ones listed (if possible, ain't forcing you to go through the trouble)
    Other notes: I'd like them to come in their rareballs and as females, please. :)

Thanks in advance !

We can do the trade now if you want :D

matwe

Alo
    Years
  • Rareballs

Spoiler:

Egg Moves/Hidden Abilities

Spoiler:

Shinies

NOTE: All shiny Pokemon here have my OT No. thus they are nicknameable.

Spoiler:

Battle-Ready

NOTE: Again, all Pokemon here have my OT No. so they are nicknameable upon request, and their EVs are maxed out already.

Spoiler:

THE EGG ROULETTE GAME (Momentarily Closed)

So this is a simple game I thought of since I always seem to get extra eggs when they don't hatch after my Breeding Power expires. Whenever I get an extra egg this way, I'll put it into my Egg Roulette Box. Now, anyone can claim these eggs for free. That's right, ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! They can be anything from the Breedables Sections here in the shop (Rareballs and EMs/HAs) or my own personal breeding projects. So to have an idea of what you can get, just take a look at the previous requests and offers you see here in this thread :D So, RULES:

1) Anyone can ask for up to 3 EGGS at a time. They will be absolutely free, and you can trade me any trash Pokemon you want for these (Of course, I'd love it if you trade me something I can add in my shop :3 )
    2) You can ask for extra eggs while you put up a request. So you can have a Pokemon from my shop, as well as Eggs :)
    3) To request, follow this template:
    FC: xxx
    IGN: xxx
    EGG NUMBER: [XY], [XY], [XY] (X is a letter from A-E, Y is a number from 1-6)

4) Don't complain about what you got please, I have no idea what the eggs contain, as they're just random Pokemon strewn across my breeding project. So, finders keepers, losers weepers :P

Spoiler:

FC: 5129-2570-6165
    IGN: MigiHigi

Pokemon: Kanghaskhan (Dream Ball)
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Nature: Any
    Egg Moves: None
    Other notes: Female

Pokemon: Smoochum (Dream Ball)
    Ability: Hydration
    Egg Moves: Wake-Up Slap, Nasty Plot

FT - HA Female Dream Ball : Sableye(EM: imprison, sucker punch, recover, nasty plot), corsola

Years
  • Hey. The vulpix is ready for trade. Let me know if you can trade tonight, cuz if not I might not be able to trade for a day or 2 cuz I have to go out of town. So let me know.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2016
    FC: 4141-2858-1321
    IGN: Hue
    Pokemon: [Onix]
    Ability: [Any]
    Nature: [Any]
    IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/xx
    Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Block
    Other notes: (Female, Heavy Ball)

*Hyperventilate*

Can Offer: Dream Ball HA Munna, HA Minccino,

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Hello again,

FC: 1590-5959-5015
    IGN: Benjamin
    Pokemon: Carvanha || Speed Boost (Pokeball)
    Section: Egg Moves/Hidden Abilities (Only HA matters, preferably female)
    Nickname: /

I can offer you:

- Minccino Lv1 (F/M) with Skill Link (HA), 4-5 IVs and adamant nature.

- Elgyem Lv1 (F/M) with Analytic (HA), 5 IVs and Quiet nature.
    (Bred and perfected from the one I got from you earlier)

- A random Pokemon (/with Pokerus)

I don't have many good pokemon to offer you apart from the two I listed above, I hope I've got your interest though. Your shop has by far got the most variation regarding pokemon, for reasonable trades.

Hello,it's me again :D
    I have a request.

Pokemon: Mantine (dream ball)
    Ability: random
    Nature: random
    IVs: random
    Egg Moves: random
    Other notes: female,I believe you know it right?XD

I have a extra moon ball absol with EMs in my storage,so I want exchange it with the dream ball mantine,okay? :)

Hello Ice Cube!
    Do hope that this is the correct template :)

FC: 1177-9014-0146
    In game IGN: Angie
    3DS IGN: BoBo
    Pokemon: Swinub
    Ability: Thick Fat
    Nature: Jolly
    IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Egg Moves: Stealth Rock

This is what i can offer

Pokemon: Togepi
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Nature: Calm
    IVs: You tell me and I breed it (5IVs)
    --------------------------------
    Pokemon: Chansey
    Ability: Serene Grace
    Nature: Bold
    IVs: You tell me and I breed it (5IVs)
    Egg Moves: Aromatherapy
    --------------------------------
    Pokemon: Kangaskhan
    Ability: Scrappy
    Nature: Adamant
    IVs
    : You tell me and i breed it (5IVs)

FC and IGN in my signature.
    Pokemon: Carvanha
    Ability: Speed Boost
    IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Not sure what your looking for, but check out my shop and let me know what you want.

Thanks

All of your Pokemon are ready! Just PM me and I'll try to go online asap :) I am currently downloading the Unlimited Demo of Super Smash Bros 4, so it might take some time for me to go online in Pokemon :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    FC: 5129-2570-6165
    IGN: MigiHigi

Pokemon: Kanghaskhan (Dream Ball)
    Ability: Inner Focus

Pokemon: Smoochum (Dream Ball)
    Ability: Hydration
    Egg Moves: Wake-Up Slap, Nasty Plot

FT - HA Female Dream Ball : Sableye(EM: imprison, sucker punch, recover, nasty plot), corsola

Do you have any other Rareball Pokemon to offer? I might take the Sableye, but that's a big MIGHT since I already have one with Prankster.

FC: 4141-2858-1321
    IGN: Hue
    Pokemon: [Onix]
    Ability: [Any]
    Nature: [Any]
    IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/xx
    Egg Moves: Stealth Rock, Block
    Other notes: (Female, Heavy Ball)

*Hyperventilate*

Can Offer: Dream Ball HA Munna, HA Minccino,

Is the Minccino in a Dream Ball too? I'll take that one if ever for the Onix :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2014
    Sorry, accidentally clicked the wrong button

FC: 0147-0195-3451
    IGN: Daniel
    Pokemon: Nidoran-F
    Ability: Hustle
    Nature: Modest
    IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Pokemon: Scizor
    Section: Battle-Ready
    Nickname: none

I have a 4IV Larvitar, adamant with HA Sand Veil and a 4IV Anorith with HA Swift Swim. Let me know if you are interested in either or both.

Cheers

Sorry, but I already have both of those Pokemon. Do you have anything else to offer? :D

How about a 4IV Snorunt and HA Moody, 4IV Helioptile with HA Solar Power, 4IV Grimer with HA Poison Touch or a 5IV Golett with HA No Guard?

Years
  • Hello!

FC: 3952-7216-0467
    IGN: Kyora
    Pokemon: Ralts
    Ability: Uh, any
    IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 please?
    Egg Moves: any or even none are okay :)
    Other notes: Female, and can she be in a Love Ball please?

I can offer a 5IV Quick Ball HA Jolly Riolu/Lucario, or a Misdreavus in a Love ball, or both, I can also give you a Moon Ball Swablu once I'm done IV breeding them...

OH! duh! Hyperventilate!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    HA Feebas.

I already have a Feebas in a Dream Ball though D: Anything else?

No, I'm sorry it's in a normal Pokéball :/

Aww that's too bad :( Anything else in a Rareball? :P

How about a 4IV Snorunt and HA Moody, 4IV Helioptile with HA Solar Power, 4IV Grimer with HA Poison Touch or a 5IV Golett with HA No Guard?

Not really into IVs, I can breed my IVs on my own. Any Pokemon in a Rareball? :P

Hello!

FC: 3952-7216-0467
    IGN: Kyora
    Pokemon: Ralts
    Ability: Uh, any
    IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 please?
    Egg Moves: any or even none are okay :)
    Other notes: Female, and can she be in a Love Ball please?

I can offer a 5IV Quick Ball HA Jolly Riolu/Lucario, or a Misdreavus in a Love ball, or both, I can also give you a Moon Ball Swablu once I'm done IV breeding them...

OH! duh! Hyperventilate!

I already have Love Ball Misdreavus though, and the Moon Ball Swablu doesn't interest me much :( Do you have any other Rareball Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Hello everyone! :D First of all, sorry about the sudden discontinuation of the egg giveaway game, I have to organize my boxes for a while and collect eggs:P You can be sure it will be back pretty soon, in a whole new format :)

Second, sorry if I'm being a bit difficult to negotiate with in trades lately, it's pretty hard managing this shop as well as balancing all the stuff I have to do outside Pokemon (which is A LOT), that I would only continue with trades that are completely new and unique compared to anything in my shop :P To be sure your offers catch my eye, make sure you offer something interesting that can't be seen in my shop :) [Example: 5IV Timid Contrary Spinda with Skill Swap is an instant multiple trade for me lol]

Nonetheless, I encourage everyone to continue requesting for Pokemon, but please make sure you put up what you are offering already :)

Thank you! :D

matwe

Alo
    Years
  • I already have a Feebas in a Dream Ball though D: Anything else?

Aww that's too bad :( Anything else in a Rareball? :P

Not really into IVs, I can breed my IVs on my own. Any Pokemon in a Rareball? :P

I already have Love Ball Misdreavus though, and the Moon Ball Swablu doesn't interest me much :( Do you have any other Rareball Pokemon?

Sorry..thats all i can offer atm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back