• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Firebreathing Ice Cube's Breeding Shop: Rareballs, HA, Egg Moves, Giveaways Galore!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Hello Ice Cube !
    Congratulations on opening your own shop, it's great. :D

Anyway, I hope I'm doing this right... forgive me if I do not, I'm a bit silly sometimes !

I believe that the Swablu isn't ready-to-trade so here you go:

FC: 0903-3474-9547
    IGN: Cakesu
    Pokemon: Swablu
    Ability: Cloud Nine
    Nature: Any really. xD
    IVs: Doesn't matter.
    Egg Moves: Doesn't matter. c:
    Other notes: Would be awesome if I could have a female one in that same dream ball, please !

Offering:
    Well, pretty much anything of the same value from my shop, I know you've already got a request going on in my own shop and you're alowed to choose something else which I'll add to your request. c:

Let me know if you're interested. :) Thanks !

Hello Cakesu! :D Yeah, finally got a shop up :) To be honest, I was kinda inspired to set up a shop cuz of your shop haha :)) Anyway, yep, you're doing it right :D Is it ok if I ask for one of your female Buneary in a Love Ball for that Cloud Nine Swablu? :D I'll put you up on the queue if you are :D

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello Cakesu! :D Yeah, finally got a shop up :) To be honest, I was kinda inspired to set up a shop cuz of your shop haha :)) Anyway, yep, you're doing it right :D Is it ok if I ask for one of your female Buneary in a Love Ball for that Cloud Nine Swablu? :D I'll put you up on the queue if you are :D

I'm glad I inspired someone to open up their own shop xD I don't inspire people often !
    Awesome !
    And sure thing, I'll add that Buneary to your request ! Thank you. c:

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    I'm glad I inspired someone to open up their own shop xD I don't inspire people often !
    Awesome !
    And sure thing, I'll add that Buneary to your request ! Thank you. c:

Hey Cakesu, your Clloud Nine Swablu in a Dream Ball is ready :D Just tell me if you're ready to trade :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hey Cakesu, your Clloud Nine Swablu in a Dream Ball is ready :D Just tell me if you're ready to trade :)

That was fast. xD I guess I'll have to get to doing your before KrisY then ! I'll let you know when they're ready. c: (I'mma go eat and start then, I'll PM you when I'm ready !)

Years
  • Hello Firebreathing Ice Cube! I'd love to make two breeding requests.

FC: 1005-9703-2073
    IGN: Erin

Pokemon: Zubat
    Ability: Infiltrator (HA)
    Nature: Any
    IVs: Any
    Egg Moves: Any
    Other notes: Female, Dream Ball

Pokemon: Venipede
    Ability: Speed Boost (HA)

There are more I am interested in also, but only if I may break the two limit. Would you be interested in any of these Dream Ball HA Females in return?

Dream: Nidoran, Clampearl, Smeargle, Buneary, Shuckle, Farfetch'd, Dratini, Bagon, Kangaskhan, Drifloon, Sigilyph, Skitty, Munna

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Hello Firebreathing Ice Cube! I'd love to make two breeding requests.

FC: 1005-9703-2073
    IGN: Erin

Pokemon: Zubat
    Ability: Infiltrator (HA)

Pokemon: Venipede
    Ability: Speed Boost (HA)

There are more I am interested in also, but only if I may break the two limit. Would you be interested in any of these Dream Ball HA Females in return?

Dream: Nidoran, Clampearl, Smeargle, Buneary, Shuckle, Farfetch'd, Dratini, Bagon, Kangaskhan, Drifloon, Sigilyph, Skitty, Munna

Hello Hibicakes! :D I'll take the Kangaskhan (HA Scrappy) and the Drifloon (HA Flare Boost) for the Zubat and Veniepede if you don't mind :) I'll get to breeding those Pokemon already for you :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Certainly! Kangaskhan's HA is actually Inner Focus though; if that's fine by you I can go ahead and have them ready!

Oh is that so? I didn't know that, all this time I thought it was Scrappy :P Ok, Inner Focus it is then :D I have your Pokemon ready, I'll just add you up and go online asap :D

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
  • Another request!before that,is it limit 2 Pokemon for a person per week?so may I request for this?

Pokemon: Dream ball Zubat with EMs (Female)
    Section: Rareballs

I have a moon ball Gligar for offer.Thank you :)

Rageon

Houndoom-Raised Ace Trainer!
    Years
  • FC: 4871-5081-5257
    IGN: Isaac
    Pokemon: Charmander
    Section: Shinies
    Nickname: None

I don't have much to trade but I'll trade this.

Level 47 Durant
    Female
    Ability: Swarm
    Nature: Impish
    Pokerus
    Overall Good Stats

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Another request!before that,is it limit 2 Pokemon for a person per week?so may I request for this?

Pokemon: Dream ball Zubat with EMs (Female)
    Section: Rareballs

I have a moon ball Gligar for offer.Thank you :)

Hello HxCrypt! :D I'm fine with that, I'll get your Pokemon ready asap! :D

FC: 4871-5081-5257
    Pokemon: Charmander
    Section: Shinies
    Nickname: None

I don't have much to trade but I'll trade this.

Level 47 Durant
    Female
    Ability: Swarm
    Nature: Impish
    Pokerus
    Overall Good Stats

Hello Rageon! :D Unfortunately, I can't accept that offer, I'll only accept other shinies or multiple rareball Pokemon for my shinies :) Sorry about that :P

Rageon

Years
  • FC:4871-5081-5257
    IGN:Isaac
    Pokemon: Garchomp
    Section:Battle-Ready

And

Pokemon: Charizard
    Ability: Blaze
    IVs: High As Possible! ;)
    Egg Moves: Fire Blitz,Outrage
    Other Notes: Level 60

I am willing to give:
    The Durant as earlier stated, A Froakie and an Umbreon.
    Sorry it's not much. :(

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    FC:4871-5081-5257
    IGN:Isaac
    Pokemon: Garchomp
    Section:Battle-Ready

And

Pokemon: Charizard
    Ability: Blaze
    IVs: High As Possible! ;)
    Egg Moves: Fire Blitz,Outrage
    Other Notes: Level 60

I am willing to give:
    The Durant as earlier stated, A Froakie and an Umbreon.
    Sorry it's not much. :(

Hmm, sorry, but I'm not interested in what you're offering to be honest :< But tell you what, I'll give you a 5IV Jolly Gible and a 5IV Adamant Charmander for free if you want :D You can train them to higher levels yourself, but I'll make sure they're ready for training when you get them :)

Rageon

Years
  • Hmm, sorry, but I'm not interested in what you're offering to be honest :< But tell you what, I'll give you a 5IV Jolly Gible and a 5IV Adamant Charmander for free if you want :D You can train them to higher levels yourself, but I'll make sure they're ready for training when you get them :)
    Thank you! I'll have a 5IV Fletchling soon which I'll donate. Sorry I keep bugging you! :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back