• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fireheart's Tradin' Castle! Ev'd & Shinies!

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2010
Quit the trade. I forgot to bring them with me.XD I'll go run and get them really quick.

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2010
Thanks also.

Though it probably would be a good idea to mention that the the Lugia has smileyrus and is BT, and the Ho-oh has smileyrus and is touched. It really ruins the value of events for them to be in that state.

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
Thanks also.

Though it probably would be a good idea to mention that the the Lugia has smileyrus and is BT, and the Ho-oh has smileyrus and is touched. It really ruins the value of events for them to be in that state.

I'm sorry, Pikadance. If you do not like the events, I will gladly refund you if you wish.

Last edited:

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2010
Well, smileyrus is still a form of pokerus. And refunds are pointless since I clone. It'd just probably be a nice help to list stuff like poke/smileyrus and if it's BT or touched in future listings.

Thanks for the pokes.

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
Well, smileyrus is still a form of pokerus. And refunds are pointless since I clone. It'd just probably be a nice help to list stuff like poke/smileyrus and if it's BT or touched in future listings.

Thanks for the pokes.

I'm sorry. I'll do that now.

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2009
I'm interested in your BRYANT Park Flying Pikachu level 70 UT @ Light Ball
Check my trade thread (links in my sig) for pokemon you might want.

Back