• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fireheart's Tradin' Castle! Ev'd & Shinies!

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Milotic was the only one i was interested in. If you want both, toss in anything you like for the other. Also did you want Shiny or non Shin Lucario?

Non shiny please. So I'll just give you a different event for a "filler"?

Jollyrancher

Blue Raspberry Level
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Shiny Arcanine and Shiny Modest Togepi (Serene Grace?) okay with you?? I would like 2 clones of Togepi

Years
  • Fireheart Would you like a free Lv. 100 Mewtwo?

Stats:
    Mewtwo lv. 100:
    331/227/168/343/191/299
    Hasty, Highly curious, Likes SWEET food.

Years
  • Dawn: 090395122050

FFIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLEEEEEEERRRRRR

I Am in FFFIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2013
    is there anything from my thread you want for your shiny buneary, phanpy, turtwig, and marill?

and can i have the stats and nature (or stats, evs and ivs) of your ev trained blaziken and floatzel? :)

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    is there anything from my thread you want for your shiny buneary, phanpy, turtwig, and marill?

and can i have the stats and nature (or stats, evs and ivs) of your ev trained blaziken and floatzel? :)

I like makuhita, snubbull, cyndaquil, and teddiursa

Ill get stats in a sec.

Back