• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fireheart's Tradin' Castle! Ev'd & Shinies!

RelentlessRamenRaider

Chansey Lucky Egg Hunter
Years
Fire Heart, may I request either of your shiny jap. dittos and the relaxed shiny evee?

I can give up a rotom and Latios!

Platinum FC: 2364 1842 8393

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
Fire Heart, may I request either of your shiny jap. dittos and the relaxed shiny evee?

I can give up a rotom and Latios!

Platinum FC: 2364 1842 8393

Sorry But I don't have a shiny jap. ditto, just a regular old jap. ditto. And I already have a rotom, I'm breeding them, and a latios...

Kakayo

I loves my Houndoom ^_^
Years
Hey Fire! ^_^

Sorry to hear you and Slowpoke split and made separate threads.... >.>

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
Hey. Can you trade now? Or is this a bad time?
Can we possible trade tomorrow? All of my poke for poke trades will be then, now I need to work on my team, sorry if that isn't a good time for you...
Hey Fire! ^_^

Sorry to hear you and Slowpoke split and made separate threads.... >.>

Its because people weren't looking at his posts, and most people just wanted my pokes. Its true, really, because I start a new thread- 2 pages. He starts a new thread- almost 3 pages.

Btw, your on my white list. :D

Kakayo

I loves my Houndoom ^_^
Years
^_^ White list is a good thing, right? The opposite of the black list? >.>

I feel all special. And Slowpoke does have a lot of good pokemon! I was thinking about making a offer for his shiny Flygon. [I love that pokemon] The only problem is that you can't nickname them ;_;

Falkor

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2009
y do u hav the same gible 3 times r u tryin 2 make ur thread look bigger or what and you did it with the eevees to thats dumb. newayz im intrseted in ur gible wot do you wnt i dont have much except a female piplup lvl 10

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2012
y do u hav the same gible 3 times r u tryin 2 make ur thread look bigger or what and you did it with the eevees to thats dumb. newayz im intrseted in ur gible wot do you wnt i dont have much except a female piplup lvl 10

Um... er, its there because I want people to see that I can evolve them, too, but don't call it dumb. Some other people do it too. And, er, I have plenty of female piplups.

lolwut

Too cute for you
Years
Not really agreeing with him but i've never really seen anyone else do it other then some people put the form of an ev'd pokemon they have at lvl 50 at lvl 100..

Back