• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Firered/Leafgreen plus Ruby/Saphire DS remake?

Kayahtic

Dark Trainer
Years
  • Its too bad they dont have something like this on the wii, play pokemon 3D like. Walk around, etc. I actually thought about them reamking things, and I'm sure one day they'll end up remaking E/S/R.
    They already did R/B, now G/S.. so I'm sure in the future it'll be S/R.

POKéMIKE1

AKA meejle
    Years
  • I was wondering if there'll be a pattern now.

Generation I
    Generation II
    Generation III
    Remake of Generation I
    Generation IV
    Remake of Generation II
    Generation V
    Remake of Generation III

...and so on?

I don't like Hoenn at all, so I probably wouldn't buy the remakes if they did make them.

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
  • i really hope they do; of course if they even end up making another remake which i doubt will happen for a LONG time. I think after HG/SS, its going to be r/s/e but not any time soon

Rai-Kou

Trainer of gen 1 pokemon
    Years
  • I think they wont make a remake of them, since its the last movie they might just make a game with every region and finish the series

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
  • Well i hope there would be a remake for DS. Because you can trade your Diamond and Pearl Pokemon after getting the Natinal Dex so it is fun :3.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I was wondering if there'll be a pattern now.

Generation I
    Generation II
    Generation III
    Remake of Generation I
    Generation IV
    Remake of Generation II
    Generation V
    Remake of Generation III

...and so on?

I don't like Hoenn at all, so I probably wouldn't buy the remakes if they did make them.
    Hoenn could always improve.

Your pattern is possible, but you also left the countless spin-offs and years of the making. It'll be a long time when there would be a remake of Gen. III.

Ayselipera

I never thought that they would think of remaking
    Ruby and Sapphire. Its only because I thought they
    remade the first and second generation games
    because of how out dated they are from the way
    the games are now. Ruby and Sapphire is a mostly
    modern pokemon game that has most of the new
    features in it. If they do remake it I don't think it will
    be with the next generation of pokemon seeing that
    it hasn't been out nearly as long as the first and second
    generation of pokemon when they were remade.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Well, I think that'd be awesome. A remake of FR and LG would be amazing :D (I could care less about RSE). But if it's gunna take till 2010 for HGSS to come out, I bet there's gunna be a new system too (; and if you get what I'm getting at, those games'll be released under like the DS3D (DS 3D) or something. Just my opinion.

Hiroshi Uwishicarwei

Darkness...
    Years
  • I do think that we're forgetting that the Emerald game has an event for the Johto Starters. Can't quite remember how many pokemon you need to get them... But the Ruby, Sapphire remake is probably slim to medium. Like 10% to 40% I would say. But at this rate, it would take a lot more customizations to get Dexoys and Jirachi in the games, not sure if that'll work yet. If they get the rumors leak out of it, We could have a better playing arsenal except the bugs and incompatibility with the Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum game due to the scripts they make the games work for communitcation could be overdue because by the time they're release, I would say the functions would die out. But the FireRed, LeafGreen/Red, Blue, Green remake shouldn't be remade because the other games won't be at its match. Remaking Red/Blue/Green once more for the third time would equal down rates on the money they made becuase the remakes that are being focused on is causing a downfall in the new 5th generation that they want to make, if they want to make 520+ Pokemon, then finish up with the translations and event changes for HG/SS and hurry up with the 5th generation pokemon. All of my words are out of order but try to understand. There is changes of the FR/LG/R/G/B remake possibly being slim to none. If that happens, I would it but, it'll possibly be on the Wii as far as we know it or a new Wii version possibly with upgrades. Nothing else I can say. but thats what I have.

Years
  • all i think is that nintendo/gamefreak should make a pokemon game for ds/dsi and call it whatever want and let you go to kanto Johto and Hoenn and Sinnoh and let you catch all 493 so it will be like pokemon world 493!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • Wow, I would love them to remake Red and Green for the DS!
    I really want them on the DS, it would be so much fun and it would be better to do that then to make yet another region where they have a whole new bunch of Pokémon, just to make more money on the DS.

Or, at least they can make the Yellow and Blue for the DS, that would be nice.

poke-ranger

Craving HeartGold!
    Years
  • I think Nintendo want the DS to last for a while, so they might remake it in he future some time! Hopefully :D I wouldn't mind :P

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
    Years
  • I want a Ruby/Sapphire remake. .__. I HAD Ruby a long time ago and sold it, and now they don't exist. I can't find one ANYWHERE.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I REALLY WANT?
    Standard Pokemon game for the WII.
    Same concept, you save the professor, you get your choice of a pokemon, you start your journey confronting and catching wild pokemon and fighting at gyms.
    But all in 3-D.
    BUT I DIGRESS.
    /rant

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
  • I don't see them remaking FRLG or RSE for a while. Probably not for numerous years. Once all the original DS handhelds break, and only the DSi's without GBA slots are left, then they might remake them. But I'm sure enough people will be angry about the DSi not having a GBA slot that they will add one soon.

Back