• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First kiss

First kiss?

• Total voters

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
    How did you like your first kiss? Mine happened when I was around 8 years old and I didnt like mine at all. I was in a truth or dare game and I was dared to kiss this annoying girl I hate and I had no choice. I eventually kissed her and I threw up afterwards.

Years
    Lol, i loved my first kiss! I was 18 and this girl i liked came up to me at the end of the year and pecked me on the lips! It was a good 2-second peck, but meh... XD

We were really best friends anyway, and, i thought she just liked me in that friend way. She did not know i really liked her until after she had kissed me, and i did not know she liked me till after she kissed me (duh)... pretty bazaar

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    2 second long "peck"? *detects oxymoron* XD

So... want to continue on that story Dusty Pikachu? I'm sure that PC is ready to lend an ear ;p *pokes him*

Years
    Lol, yes, it went by so fast i classified it as a peck =P
    And, i do not think i should continue my story! Other people need a chance to tell us about their first kisses.

If that was sarcasm, Frosty, then i will kill j00 >=O

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Aww... it's fine if you don't want to... ._.; Though I want to know how did it turn out in the end... since both of you really liked each other at that time and the girl finally took the initiative... okay whatever! Who wants to share now?

Years
    Does a small peck on the lips count? T_T

I was dancing with this girl who I had a crush on in the 8th grade dance. "Since you're leaving town, maybe there's something you need to tell me..." She whispered to my ear. The song was about to end as we slowly came to a stop.

"Well...I think you heard from my friends that I had a crush on you and..." I muttered and slowly trailled off...

"Yeah, I heard...you're kinda cute always shy and all..." She giggled then quickly kissed me on the lips. "That's something to remember me by,"

So...it's like that... ^_^

Years
    Well, you want to know how it turned out?
    Okay, here goes; We went out for a couple of weeks, then pretty much lost all interest in eachother... we got separated because her parents wanted her to go to a different school next year, they thought that school wasn't meeting their "demands", THUS them moving, and, sad thing is, she never called me again. THE END oo;;

EDIT: Wow, Oni, sounds like something outa a fairy tale book =P
    I wish i could have such a romantic experience XD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    My first kiss was during my Freshman year in High School. It's kinda a long story, but here it goes. There was a school dance and my friends dared me to go with this girl that I kinda liked. I mean, she was hot, but she didn't come off as the most interesting person to have conversation with...if you know what I mean. I was also told that she had a big crush on me, so I took her to the dance. I have to admit, I was just 14 years old and I wasn't really prepared to kiss a girl, so I was trying to play it natural and just talk to her for a while after we ate. Then one of the friends that dared me approached us and told me to get on the dancefloor. I just swallowed my pride and took her to the floor, and gave her a nice long kiss at the end of the song. One part of me was like, "Dude! I just kissed one of the hottest girls in school!" while the other half was like, "Man, what if I did this too soon or somethin'?" To my surprise, she seemed to be delighted. Of course, when the Assistant Principal saw this, he kicked us out for PDA.

*shakes fist*

Years
    Dusty Pikachu said:
    EDIT: Wow, Oni, sounds like something outa a fairy tale book =P
    I wish i could have such a romantic experience XD

Well...sorta...XD

When I was at school, she just looks at me and I kinda blush and she giggles. She doesn't know that I have a crush on her but my friends told her when we were at the dance. Then, when I was sitting down after taking pictures of my friends, she grabbed my hand and I was stunned... O_O;;

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    @ Oni Flygon: And it's one of these things that we'll go like this next year:

*In next year's "Do you remember Old PC" thread
    -some male member: "Oh yeah... lol that thread about first kisses was so funny... Aww you remember Oni Flygon's first kiss? It's so romantic! I want my first kiss to be just like that!"

^_^ Not kidding... and it IS like a fairy tale... that girl is so sweet and nice to do that for you. And certainly it's working as you still remember her ^^

@ Dusty Pikachu: Aww... she was forced to move away? Poor you... too bad you didn't get a kiss like Oni Flygon when she was about to move away... ^^; But at least you had a few weeks of cherishable memories with her right?

@ tmbjr: that jerky assistance principal reminds me of Mrs. Long for me in junior high... she's such a bum and knows nothing. And it's not like you two are doing something bad why would she kick you guys out? >>; Doesn't make sense...

But I guess that that relationship wasn't long lived because she wasn't the most interesting person to talk to ^^;;

Years
    frostweaver said:
    @ Oni Flygon: And it's one of these things that we'll go like this next year:

*In next year's "Do you remember Old PC" thread
    -some male member: "Oh yeah... lol that thread about first kisses was so funny... Aww you remember Oni Flygon's first kiss? It's so romantic! I want my first kiss to be just like that!"

^_^ Not kidding... and it IS like a fairy tale... that girl is so sweet and nice to do that for you. And certainly it's working as you still remember her ^^

@ Dusty Pikachu: Aww... she was forced to move away? Poor you... too bad you didn't get a kiss like Oni Flygon when she was about to move away... ^^; But at least you had a few weeks of cherishable memories with her right?

@ tmbjr: that jerky assistance principal reminds me of Mrs. Long for me in junior high... she's such a bum and knows nothing. And it's not like you two are doing something bad why would she kick you guys out? >>; Doesn't make sense...

But I guess that that relationship wasn't long lived because she wasn't the most interesting person to talk to ^^;;

@_@ She wasn't the one that moved out... I was the one who moved out of town... O_o
    Don't blame me...I was just a naive, defenseless victim of love... XD (skip the naive part)

EDIT: Okay, that was just corny... O_O

Timbjerr

Years
    frostweaver said:

I know...they said that since it took place in the school, the school's daytime rules were in effect, but that really doesn't make sense cuz since when did they allow Dj's and partner dancing at schol?

The relationship really didn't last long, we were bf/gf for another month or so, then she said that I acted a bit too immature at the most inappropriate times.
    That's something that people who know me should know beforehand. XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    yes I know... but then the fact that it'll be so sweet if something like that happens to every couple who have to be seperated like that... Lol and fanfic literacy is flowing through your veins again. Save that "naive, defenseless victim of love" for some cliffhanger scenes ;p

*poke* you know Oni_Flygon, you can probably write out your experience in great detail, substitute some names and setting, and it'll be a successful romantic fanfic you know?

EDIT: @ tmbjr: lol... and as if students don't kiss (or even do stuff a 'bit' further) in school in daytime... just that they hide a little better in the daytime. >>; But then I doubt if you really 'loved' her anyway... To me, it didn't look like a major thing to weep about for you. If that's the case, not a major loss then?

Years
    frostweaver said:
    yes I know... but then the fact that it'll be so sweet if something like that happens to every couple who have to be seperated like that... Lol and fanfic literacy is flowing through your veins again. Save that "naive, defenseless victim of love" for some cliffhanger scenes ;p

*poke* you know Oni_Flygon, you can probably write out your experience in great detail, substitute some names and setting, and it'll be a successful romantic fanfic you know?

Romantic fanfic? I've got lots of those already... O_o
    Yeah...it still serves as a reminder...she was really sweet to me at that last time we met. She even hugged me at the graduation ceremony... (I forgot to get her screen name though...woe is me... T_T)

Timbjerr

Years
    frostweaver said:
    @ tmbjr: lol... and as if students don't kiss (or even do stuff a 'bit' further) in school in daytime... just that they hide a little better in the daytime. >>; But then I doubt if you really 'loved' her anyway... To me, it didn't look like a major thing to weep about for you. If that's the case, not a major loss then?
    definitely not a major loss in hindsight, but when you're a 14 y/o boy with raging hormones, then any girl you can manage to get is as precious as gold.

Corny analogy XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    @ Oni Flygon: but it's different! You just feel so much more successful if your "autobiography" is selling so much you know ;p Plus the only fanfic of yours I found on PC is the one you're working on now (which I really refuse to read until I know more about Pokemon Adventure, especially stuff after the Kanto adventures)

If you're truly meant to be with her, I'm sure that she'll show up before you once again ^^ And from the sound of things, you and this wonderful girl sounds like such a cute couple ^^

@ tmbjr: of course... or it's just part of something so accomplishing or cool to be able to go out with the 'hottest' girl around the school... of course I never went through such an emotion, as my light was at an all time red until Feb 28.

Years
    tmbjr said:
    definitely not a major loss in hindsight, but when you're a 14 y/o boy with raging hormones, then any girl you can manage to get is as precious as gold.

Corny analogy XD
    Oh Tommy Boio!
    I know how you feel, every woman is as precious as gold! Most men do not realize what some women have to go through to have a healthy realationship with their partner and raise a family!

Yeah, well, they go through alot, and for that, they are totally precious to me!

WHAT!? I actually meant that XD

EDIT: Breasts can be nice and all, but aren't looks the least thing a guy should worry about in a relationship?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I've never kissed anyone before, and I've never been kissed. (Well, I haven't ever let a guy kiss me. Muahaha.) I prefer to wait until I'm a bit older; I'd like to atleast try to find the right person, and even if I don't find him the first time, atleast I'll be able to say that I never had a ton of boyfriends when I was younger. I think that, once you are older and are married, then you will regret having so many relationships in the past. (If you did.) I mean, I can understand if they didn't work out, but some people just have a boyfriend/girlfriend just to be having one. I don't think that is right. I also really don't like seeing young children with a boyfriend or girlfriend. They're still so young, and they're not ready to be in a relationship like that, no matter how mature they are. They still need to be kids, not adult wannabes. I'm almost 15, and I've never had a boyfriend before.

Either I'm right, or I'm just different, lol. >_>;

Back