• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First kiss

First kiss?

• Total voters

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    ~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:
    I have never been kissed ;_; Not even on the cheek, by anyone else than my family. I can relate with Kaga in a way, i know how you feel. Just don't make yourself down about the subject mate, i'm pretty positive you'll find love one day. There's no rush, one day hopefully you'll look back once you've got somebody special and think how silly it was to worry ;)

I'm at that wierd stage really....i don't know exactly how i feel :/ I don't know whether i'm ready for it or not. Ya know the usual, i'm an early teen, peer pressure about getting a Boyfriend ect. so many 13yr olds who are in relationships already, i feel left out in a way cause i don't have many friends, i'm pretty lonely and i like the idea of love. I'm just confused at the moment. Although i don't think many of the 13yr olds at my school really know what love is. They just go round snogging each other for the sake of it and because they think its cool. I find them pretty lame to tell the truth.

I mean at this age you seem so pressured to grow up and have your first kiss by the time your 12. If you haven't had your first kiss by 13 you get gasps from peers, who think thats shocking or something. I mean it really isn't *sweatdrops*

I'm in no rush to have my first kiss, and i don't think i'll have it anytime soon. At the moment i'm pretty lost in my life, just moved Schools and i don't have many friends. It seems like a dream that could never come true for me to have a somebody who would like me back at the moment. I've had quite afew crushes in my life but alot of them were just pre-teen crushes in the stage of growing up. I've never had a BF. Anyway, i don't think i'm ready yet. Oh dear, depressing topic for me ;_;

Oh, Tatt...don't worry too much about it! :) Everyone in this world is so different from everyone else, that it's not abnormal at all for you to not have been kissed. Your peers are just as you have described them: immature, and kissing for the heck of it. A kiss is something special, and something to be shared with someone you really care about. I commend you for your values and morals. Not a lot of people have them these days!

As for boyfriends, well, don't feel bad. I didn't have a bf until I was 16!! O_o. We're still together now, a few years strong, and it's fantastic. I daresay one day we will be married! ^^

So just be patient! It'll happen for you when you're ready. :)

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Cartoon said:
    My first kiss? I hated it. I never wanted my first kiss to be with such a bad man, I wanted better a kiss with someone I really love. Not because some dope-head came into my room, forced me to do things (also kiss him) and hurt me. This is getting deppressing, Ima stop now. I don't want to frigging talk about it..
    *pat pat* Zokay bud. I know how you feel, but you don't want to talk about it zo Ima ztop now ^__^

Yez. Ahh, zimple anzwerz are zo nice eh? XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    100Marios said:
    That's.... terrible. It's just so hard to believe there are people in this world that would sink so low as to do something like that....
    I'm sorry that happened, CaRtOON. You don't have to delve any further into this, I just wanted to express my feelings towards your experience.

Toothache said:
    Right, where is the git... I'm not your bodyguard for nothing you know... *hugs his sweety* Ok, evil man, where are you... *goes looking*

Teara said:
    *pat pat* Zokay bud. I know how you feel, but you don't want to talk about it zo Ima ztop now ^__^

Yez. Ahh, zimple anzwerz are zo nice eh? XD

*hugs them all* Meh, forget what i said.. I dun wanna make you all waste yer time with me. I'll get used to it, sure, it happened two nights ago again. And my arm's hurting like heck, but I'll just wait 3 more years until I finally move far far far far away.... Away from all the pain.. Hopefully..

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    If we comfort you from pain, Cartoon, we're not wasting our time! Helping a person is time well spent, a person can't do something much more important than helping their fellow man. I'm so sorry for your pain and that those memories had to come back to you...but as you said, once you have your independence, you can get as far away as you want to from the people who make your life miserable...just look toward your future, toward that ray of hope which becomes brighter as time goes by, and you'll feel better. I'm so sorry that there are such cruel people in the world, but, as we said on aim, that's what friends are for ^_^

~CK

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Chairaman Kaga said:
    If we comfort you from pain, Cartoon, we're not wasting our time! Helping a person is time well spent, a person can't do something much more important than helping their fellow man. I'm so sorry for your pain and that those memories had to come back to you...but as you said, once you have your independence, you can get as far away as you want to from the people who make your life miserable...just look toward your future, toward that ray of hope which becomes brighter as time goes by, and you'll feel better. I'm so sorry that there are such cruel people in the world, but, as we said on aim, that's what friends are for ^_^

~CK
    Awww, thanks a lot, dude *huggles* I really look forward to getting away, sometimes being with the people one loves just brings them more and more pain, especially when one doesn't have the power to run away ;__; And yes, I am looking forward to my future ^^

And thank you for your words of comfort, you have comforted me once again (remember the Passion of the Christ thread? ^^ ) Thank you ^___^

*dies*

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    There are Several reasons why I don`t want to be kissed..
    (And they are private and i`m keeping em` to myself...)

Aggron91

init
    Years
    i have several reasons why i have not been kissed yet, one of which is that all the grls are intimidated by my boyish gd looks :-s, the other is that any grl i end up fancying is already going out with someone

Back